Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 10:16 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Hillary Clinton, once again acting like the laws don't apply to her. Only someone that has something to hide engages in behavior like this. And there's no question that she's got something to hide. Yet, on cue, the Hill-billies™ will come to the defense of their poorly-aging, graying-toothed cuckquean, 100% committed to voting for Clinton just because she has a vagina.

There's very little difference between a truck stop toilet and politics in DC these days.

Clinton tells House panel she has deleted all emails from server | The Seattle Times
Candidate Obama and Candidate Hillary Versions 2008 would both agree with you.

However, the same people that cheered on Obama Version 2008 and Hillary Version 2008 when they made comments that support your position --- will now by in large look the other way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2015, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
She apparently had it wiped it clean, late in 2014, after she received the subpoena from Congress.

Nope, no cover up here. No-siree-bob.
It is just another coincidence - just like the dozen or so coincidences in the IRS scandal.

She has a D after her name, party politics trumps a government with integrity.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:20 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Deleting and wiping are two different things.

Unless the data was deliberately scrubbed it would still exist unless overwritten by new data.
I would imaging it would have been scrubbed. I also imagine the said server in her house has had hardware replaced to ensure even if data could be recovered, it can no longer be.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It is just another coincidence - just like the dozen or so coincidences in the IRS scandal.

You must be smoking some of the good stuff if you think people with an R behind their name have any of those either.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
She apparently had it wiped it clean, late in 2014, after she received the subpoena from Congress.

Nope, no cover up here. No-siree-bob.
Huh, why would Hillary have the records destroyed AFTER congress subpoenaed them?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFB7-w2MY8

Old 03-28-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And the Clinton apologists and excuse makers arrive.

Next, she should never have been asked for the information because she is a woman
Nothing apologetic about it, he is simply being factual. When you delete a file it still exists in the master file table. You actually need to scrub over the drive with a program that writes over in in 1's and 0's in multiple passes, or do enough read/writes on your drive through normal use for data to become unrecoverable. If she did the latter then it's pretty much impossible to recover anything unless it's a flash drive. Even then it's not going to be much more than little bits of information.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
You must be smoking some of the good stuff if you think people with an R behind their name have any of those either.
No I agree that there are sheep in both parties.

Some of the sheep are out in full force to defend Hillary on this - they don't even realize that they are baahing and that their baahing is destroying our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFB7-w2MY8

Old 03-28-2015, 10:31 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:

Do you think they all use the same people to wipe clean, recycle, "accidentally delete" the servers and hard drives or do you think each group uses their own people?

Old 03-28-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
My question: wouldn't the emails she sent still be in the recipients computers?

For instance, I work for the government (really): if Ms. Clinton emailed me, on my government computer, wouldn't the government server (or whatever it is called) still retain said email?

I assume that it can be reasonably determined whom she was emailing on a regular basis, and so search those peoples computers. Likewise, she may have deleted emails received, but those emails may still be in existence on those sender's computers.
Assuming she actually sent the emails to government email accounts than yes, it's likely. If they went to private email addresses then they are likely gone by this point.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
No I agree that there are sheep in both parties.

Some of the sheep are out in full force to defend Hillary on this - they don't even realize that their baahing is destroying our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFB7-w2MY8
I'm not defending her, I just didn't expect any different. The house committee had to realize this would be a fruitless venture. She is only going to give them information that puts herself in the most positive light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies