Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 02:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Nothing personal, but I find little to debate in this thread. I've debated with you in the past, petch. On one occasion, we were discussing economics, but every other post of yours was a slam on Obama. Not much to debate when the topic is, "I hate Obama."

Whatever, petch. Have fun with your thread.
This is a problem many people will get snared into if they aren't aware of it, many people starting out trying to do the right thing for their futures should know this. I know, I know, Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, keep everyone clueless and just shut up and praise Obamacare. You'd rather us not know what's in it... or whats not in it? Bottom line is people are getting screwed by it. Responsible people want to know about these things so they can make "educated" decisions.

You don't like my bringing up a big problem? Then please go elsewhere.

Last edited by petch751; 03-31-2015 at 02:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 02:42 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
Petch, I don't know why you bother to explain. Many of the people on this forum and probably on this thread receive large subsidies for their health care. Our premiums went up to subsidize theirs. They don't see any problems with Obamacare because for them, there is no problem. The gravy train just keeps chugging along for them.
It's terrible that other people aren't concerned about how right-wingers feel. You should sue them or something.

Old 03-31-2015, 02:44 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
It's terrible that other people aren't concerned about how right-wingers feel. You should sue them or something.
Your sarcasm without any kind of debate gets tiring.

Old 03-31-2015, 03:46 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
Millions absolutely LOVE the ACA and what the Progressives are doing, both are here to stay!

Old 03-31-2015, 03:59 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,372,524 times
Quote:
"You would think they would have written law..." would also have to assume that people like Nancy Pelosi and her party would have read the original bill. These people are utterly clueless how the reality of their stupidity shakes out in the real world. Btw, any moment now the idiots among us will gather to tell you how ridiculous your claims are and how Obamacare is the best thing since sliced white bread. I however live in the reality that had a seven hundred dollar increase in my premium when I finally got it. Thank you for the reduced cost of healthcare President Obama.
Reading the bill was beneath the democrats.

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the healthcare bill,” Baucus said, according to the Flathead Beacon. “You know why? It’s statutory language. ... We hire experts.” - Max Baucus (D)

Old 03-31-2015, 04:01 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
So, you think I should care about your money? Is that what you're asking? And I should also care about your anger issues?
And with no fix, I will not be a party to that living abortion known as Obamacare.

Old 03-31-2015, 04:07 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Reading the bill was beneath the democrats.

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the healthcare bill,” Baucus said, according to the Flathead Beacon. “You know why? It’s statutory language. ... We hire experts.” - Max Baucus (D)
And most Republicans as well. I know, weird but lawmakers are not experts at understanding statutory language.

Old 03-31-2015, 04:28 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,121,492 times
Quote:
The Republicans are not the party responsible for passing Obamacare. And I will happily vote in anyone who can fix this monstrosity. And I was under the impression that we are all anonymously commenting on this forum.
No they just sat on their hands so they could point their fingers. Things usually work better when collaboration occurs.

I still think we are better off than pre-ACA and we are least heading in the right direction.

Old 03-31-2015, 04:30 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,547,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
When your welfare is stopped, the whining will be epic.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:08 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
When your welfare is stopped, the whining will be epic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies