Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 05:35 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,529,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This is a problem many people will get snared into if they aren't aware of it, many people starting out trying to do the right thing for their futures should know this. I know, I know, Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, keep everyone clueless and just shut up and praise Obamacare. You'd rather us not know what's in it... or whats not in it? Bottom line is people are getting screwed by it. Responsible people want to know about these things so they can make "educated" decisions.

You don't like my bringing up a big problem? Then please go elsewhere.
Oh stop it petch. Look at the thread title. It's a thinly veiled euphemism for "I hate poor people."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2015, 05:47 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Oh stop it petch. Look at the thread title. It's a thinly veiled euphemism for "I hate poor people."
ROFLMAO, Oh you are referring to the the weak who can't take care of themselves without my subsidy?

Hey people paying your own way, these people need people like us or they would die.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:58 PM

Quote:
ROFLMAO, Oh you are referring to the the weak who can't take care of themselves without my subsidy?

Hey people paying your own way, these people need people like us or they would die.
Those who can't stop talking about other people are the weak ones. Here's a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt:

Small minds talk about people.
Average minds talk about events.
Great minds talk about ideas.

Old 03-31-2015, 05:59 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Those who can't stop talking about other people are the weak ones. Here's a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt:

Small minds talk about people.
Average minds talk about events.
Great minds talk about ideas.
Entitlement mentality creates greedy poor. They expect to reap where they have not sown. Which is the principal ingredient of greed.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:04 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
Your sarcasm without any kind of debate gets tiring.
So take a nap.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Entitlement mentality creates greedy poor. They expect to reap where they have not sown. Which is the principal ingredient of greed.
Still berating people. Thanks for supporting my opinion.

You are not impervious to disaster. Hopefully, if you ever need help, others won't be as selfish and hateful as you are to them.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:12 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,232,096 times
As I stated before Petch, why bother when most on this thread are benefiting from subsidies paid by others. They will never see a downside to Obamacare because they benefit with very little financial outlay. The entitled attitude is stunning.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:17 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,286,027 times
Quote:

The world would do just fine without you. I suspect you're quite unimportant. I doubt the people you're whining about even know you exist, or would care if they did.

Old 03-31-2015, 06:25 PM

191 posts, read 172,106 times
Quote:
Still berating people. Thanks for supporting my opinion.

You are not impervious to disaster. Hopefully, if you ever need help, others won't be as selfish and hateful as you are to them.

Trouble is the average conservative masquerades around here like they actually pay for their healthcare when almost every single one is on Medicaid, Tricare, VA, and Medicare. Why is it Republicans have had such a difficult time finding victims to the ACA? The Koch Brothers failed in all their ads and now Tea Partier Catherine McMorris-Rodgers has failed. In fact McMorris Rodgers and Joni Ernst in Iowa are both double dipping into government health care...Tricare and the ACA. Yet they want to get rid of the ACA with their Tricare...how convenient.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/30/op...rors.html?_r=0

Ok if you are a conservative on at least one government health care program here is a link to Catherine McMorris-Rodgers Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/mcmorrisrodgers?fref=nf

Old 03-31-2015, 06:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,834,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
It's another form of weath redistribution.
That's exactly what it is, and people have already forgotten the bill's architect who counted on the stupid electorate to not understand it.

It's only going to get worse. People who have worked all their lives are being told that they are why SS and Medicare are supposedly in trouble so that illegal immigrants, with the stroke of a pen, can pick our pockets, too.

Step right in. The Dumb Gringo will take care of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies