Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 07:31 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,708,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, in that case, it should be OK.
how many gay muslims do you know? I don't think there are any.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:32 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I'm still waiting for the media to take Muslims to task the same way they do Christians. Lets see them go from Muslim store to store, and ask them if they would cater or serve a gay wedding and then put on tv the Muslims businesses that say no. They will never do so. The target here is Christianity. The news media is biased and corrupt.
Maybe they would if Muslims were trying to pass laws so that they can discriminate or force others to live by what they believe is correct as Christians often do.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:33 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,255,779 times
you beat me too it. I was going to post this too.
Off course they will get an exception....they are muslims and a sacred cow to the bat ss****tt crazy left wing nut jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
HIDDEN CAMERA: Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

...or do they get an Obama exemption?

Great debates. Hard for liberals.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:33 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Maybe they would if Muslims were trying to pass laws so that they can discriminate or force others to live by what they believe is correct as Christians often do.
Here's the thing. This law doesn't just protect Christians. It protects ALL people of faith. You know....TOLERANCE. But tolerance only goes one way with folks like you.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:34 AM

it is a legitamite questions and so far no liberal has addressed to say yes or no.
face it...liberals hate christianity but love islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Not a valid question at all.

How far out of reality do you have to be to think that a majority-Roman Catholic supreme court would uphold the "rights" of muslims to discriminate against gays, but not the "rights" of christians, including other Roman Catholics????

BTW - it wasn't hard at all. I'm cooking dinner and typing at the same time.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:35 AM

yet the main stream liberal media will not talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
"The cultural Marxism that is political correctness"

That is actually the stupidest thing said in the entire video.

I hold Muslim bakeries to the same standard that I hold any other bakery.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:37 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
it is a legitamite questions and so far no liberal has addressed to say yes or no.
They FEAR Islam. Notice how the left wont take head on, REAL things. They bend over backwards to work with people they truly fear. Iran, Islam, etc. Liberals are cowards. If they weren't, we would have dozens of "reporters" targeting Muslim owned businesses with questions on if they'd serve a gay wedding.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Here's the thing. This law doesn't just protect Christians. It protects ALL people of faith. You know....TOLERANCE. But tolerance only goes one way with folks like you.
LOL, you, I and everyone else is free to believe anything we want, we are talking about the law and who uses it to force their beliefs on others, I am never tolerant of religions attempting to use the law to force their agenda on anyone. Who are folks like me I doubt you have the slightest idea of who I am or what I believe, but then again people like you do not require facts to make assumptions and ignorant claims.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:47 AM

549 posts, read 457,278 times
Quote:
They FEAR Islam. Notice how the left wont take head on, REAL things. They bend over backwards to work with people they truly fear. Iran, Islam, etc. Liberals are cowards. If they weren't, we would have dozens of "reporters" targeting Muslim owned businesses with questions on if they'd serve a gay wedding.
It's more than that. The left also loves the muslim votes. And this is how gays find themselves in the same party with the people who preach for their death.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Do you lie often or just on issues having to deal with Religion? You do know Lies are Sins, don't ya.
I and several others have addressed and answered the question, and any honest poster would know that and not make the claim you did above.
More Rhetoric? Liberals do not hate Christians and in fact most Liberals are Christians which makes the next comment about loving Islam just more Un-Truth told by you. Always fun to see how warped some peoples thinking is, it the result of far too much right-wing Koolaid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies