Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2015, 08:11 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,923,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Just remember whitey. This isn't representative of the black community.
Ain't just whitey. Those hood rats are also trashing Black owned businesses too.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:12 PM

33,586 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Sure do. Between that and the case where those bank robbers in LA outgunned the PD, that's when people were screaming for the govt to "do something" and then we got military gear for the police. I find it all a bit ironic.
In the LA riots Blacks pulled out a truck driver named Reginald Denny and beat him to a pulp.. A black man saw it on tv and came to his rescue.. there are decent black people who go the extra mile for a white guy.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:13 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,277,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
She didn't misspeak. And I agree that there is nothing to be "explained". He meaning was clear in context. If you honestly don't get it then, well...
Then she truly is an idiot! I hope her career goes down the toilet after this.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:15 PM

38,014 posts, read 22,198,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Blacks sit back and complain .. I know too many whites who are getting sick of the race card being played over and over for years now.

We watch how they loot and destroy yet they complain! They are the problem in their communities. Why don't they see that... it is so plain! They can't take responsibility for their own actions, the blacks support the thugs as if they have a right to loot and destroy. I am so sick of it!!! I saw it in NJ and it hurt many people.. 45 years ago a riot brought down a whole town named Asbury Park...blacks also rioted in my small beach town but they quelled the violence quickly and it didn't affect our town.. the blacks came in for an MTV event and came with hate and ready to throw bottles at the people and even hit our mayor with a bottle.. I am sick of it!! Some blacks are hateful and they should look inwardly that they better clean up their own act.
Booker T. Washington, 1911:

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do do not want to lose their jobs."
He knew race hustlers like Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson, and 0bama way before even the parents of those men were born.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:16 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,039,185 times
Quote:
In the LA riots Blacks pulled out a truck driver named Reginald Denny and beat him to a pulp.. A black man saw it on tv and came to his rescue.. there are decent black people who go the extra mile for a white guy.
I remember. These black criminals on TV in no way represent the black men in my family. Sure, I have a slightly loony uncle who believes in alien abduction (and has a distracting tic!) but he still would never do one iota of what these fools on TV did.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:17 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,213,341 times
Quote:
Blacks sit back and complain .. I know too many whites who are getting sick of the race card being played over and over for years now.

We watch how they loot and destroy yet they complain! They are the problem in their communities. Why don't they see that... it is so plain! They can't take responsibility for their own actions, the blacks support the thugs as if they have a right to loot and destroy. I am so sick of it!!! I saw it in NJ and it hurt many people.. 45 years ago a riot brought down a whole town named Asbury Park...blacks also rioted in my small beach town but they quelled the violence quickly and it didn't affect our town.. the blacks came in for an MTV event and came with hate and ready to throw bottles at the people and even hit our mayor with a bottle.. I am sick of it!! Some blacks are hateful and they should look inwardly that they better clean up their own act.
You know...I could get mad at your post and make all sorts of judgements about you.

But, I just find it funny.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:19 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,277,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Flipping through the channels and they have Hannity on there egging Geraldo to ask questions that would **** people off. Pretty sure he's trying to get Geraldo beat up. Admit it was kind of funny.
Yeah I'm watching it too. Geraldo is such a bad reporter! It's like its his first interview...

Sad that one person he interviewed who thought the riots last night was a success... Sad and disgusting!

Old 04-28-2015, 08:22 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,039,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Yeah I'm watching it too. Geraldo is such a bad reporter! It's like its his first interview...

Sad that one person he interviewed who thought the riots last night was a success... Sad and disgusting!
Oh, I had turned it already but just turned it back to watch this train wreck. I'm even more convinced Hannity is trying to get Geraldo beat up! I can't help it, but this really is comedy gold.

Old 04-28-2015, 08:24 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,295,573 times
Throw it back! Throw it back! Throw it back!

Old 04-28-2015, 08:24 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,016,711 times
So it starts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies