Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2015, 04:18 PM

1,077 posts, read 874,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
If there was any truth to this "fact" then he would have been prosecuted. Otherwise it's just a baseless claim. Aside from her claim, there does not appear to be any evidence to this at all.
Due to the statute of limitations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Now you have him guilty of incest
He is guilty of incest for over a decade.

Mark O'Mara, his attorney acknowledged it and got it suppressed during trial.

There doesn't have to be a conviction to believe the cousin who claims this did happen.

Some here are just not about to acknowledge the big, bad wolf is just that, a big, bad wolf disguised in sheeps clothing.

He's got his act down pat. Soft, innocent, who me voice.

Damn shame he's got defenders even after he's shown his true colors.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:22 PM

1,077 posts, read 874,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
55 posts in this thread alone. It does seem like a bit of Georgie obsession. Frankly I think he is a bit creepy but I don't understand such fascination with the man.

Are you counting my posts? If yes, why?

Do I not have the same right to post on any subject that you do? I don't count anyone else's postings!

I happened to have watched his trial from start to finish, read every document via the Sunshine law, yet I'm the one uninformed when another poster swears GZ took a LDT (due to MSM saying so), even after I shown it was a Computerized Voice Stress Test.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,291,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
How do you know he brought this on himself? It sounds like the other guy was a nut.
Hmmm. How do we know GZ brought this on himself?

Everyone in the forum who, while armed, has had a physical fight with an unarmed teenager and ended up shooting him raise your hand.

Everyone in the forum whose spouse has called 911 because you have pulled a gun on him/her raise your hand.

Everyone in the forum who has been shot at while driving raise your hand.

If that gunshot resulted in a smashed windshield, raise your hand.

Sure--GZ has nothing to do with all of the misfortune that befalls him. These bizarre events could happen to anyone at all.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:48 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,139,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Are you counting my posts? If yes, why?

Do I not have the same right to post on any subject that you do? I don't count anyone else's postings!

I happened to have watched his trial from start to finish, read every document via the Sunshine law, yet I'm the one uninformed when another poster swears GZ took a LDT (due to MSM saying so), even after I shown it was a Computerized Voice Stress Test.
Don't be silly. There is a running tally of posts.

I don't understand the obsession with this guy.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:05 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,613,577 times
Quote:

There doesn't have to be a conviction to believe the cousin who claims this did happen.

Some here are just not about to acknowledge the big, bad wolf is just that, a big, bad wolf disguised in sheeps clothing.

If there was anything to the allegations I suspect that charges would have been filed and a complaint made within the statute of limitations and I would like to see this part of the transcript as I seriously doubt that zimmerman's attorney admitted in court that his client raped someone.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,569,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Don't be silly. There is a running tally of posts.

I don't understand the obsession with this guy.

Where is there a running tally per thread? I must have missed that feature.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:15 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,139,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Where is there a running tally per thread? I must have missed that feature.
Click on the replies count.

Old 05-14-2015, 05:42 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,519,528 times
Quote:

I don't usually use the word 'fib' to describe what a poster says. 'Mark O'Mara acknowledged that Z is guilty of incest' is a super-fib.

You believe the cousin, fine.

Old 05-14-2015, 06:23 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,230,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
(CNN)George Zimmerman -- acquitted by a Florida jury over the death of Trayvon Martin -- was involved in a shooting in Lake Mary, Florida, on Monday, police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said.
Zimmerman apparently suffered a minor gunshot wound, CNN affiliate WESH-TV reported, citing the police chief.
The shooting is under investigation, but it appeared to be some type of road rage incident, Gillett told CNN.
Damn damn damn!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2015, 06:29 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,663,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, every time a woman accuses a man, she is always telling the truth and we should automatically say he is guilty?
Of course not.

Why do you continue to debate in absolutes?

That's a sign of a failed argument on your part.

You, or someone, asked why an abused person would not tell someone close to them, or authorities. I answered that question.

If you have not been in a situation where you are deathly afraid of someone, then you are lucky, indeed, and possess little understanding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies