Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 07:08 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The DOJ was looking into whether there was a racial component to the altercation, ONLY. They did not have an opinion on whether Zimmerman was guilty or not. That was not the purpose of the investigation. You know that, yet continue to spread that particular lie.
No lie at all.

And if there was, they would have brought criminal charges instantly against him. They didn't. It's been claimed time & time again, as demonstrated in this topic an others, that Zimmerman's crime was racially based.

To deny this is to live in delusion. Or lie. Your choice.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:10 AM

1,077 posts, read 874,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is a generalization to address a specific issue. There are people lined up, as demonstrated here, who watch Zimmerman's every move and are just waiting to get him brought up on charges for almost any transgression. The fact that none have happened with conviction speaks volumes. As far as I know, he doesn't even have a speeding ticket.

Oh Puke. This undying defense of this bully is sick.

His every move is watched due to him keeping himself in the news.

He has no convictions lately due to those three woman not following through on those DV allegations. Too bad they didn't, GZ would not be with his trusty courage.

If this case goes to trial, I picture GZ being put on trial (seems the victim is trashed) thru all those incidents post trial to show his pattern of stalking and following people as he has been stalking MA since the first road rage incident or why be at the mans workplace? GZ is the instigator, is my belief.

LMPD discouraged MA from filing charges the first two times, saying it would be hard to prove. Essentially he said/he said.

GZ luck has to run out.

Last edited by Amythyst; 05-16-2015 at 07:16 AM.. Reason: replaced a word

Old 05-16-2015, 07:16 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,681,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
In which book of fiction do you reside?

Did OJ's trial prove he didn't kill his wife? Seriously? If you believe that, it would be as ridiculous as thinking GZ didn't initiate the entire incident that resulted in a teen's murder. And OJ ended up in jail anyway--as will Zimmerman. That's when he should start worrying about that 10K 'bounty.' It would buy a lot of favors in prison.

Stop trying to make a martyr out of a fat little bully with anger management issues who thinks he's a big man because he's always got a gun in his pocket, or in the closet, or in his glove compartment, or on the coffee table, or in his hand. He probably keeps one in the bathroom as well, in case one of the many people he has threatened, harassed or pissed off comes after him while he's in the bath.
Oh, yeah.. I think the females who have been in his life have discussed the numerous guns. Heck, he probably has one attached to his hand while sleeping. I wonder what might happen if he couldn't hide behind a gun?

He causes everything himself and is rightly experiencing some hell. I have said, that the very place he was trying to avoid by LYING, may now be considered by him to have been more relaxing than "being free". Having escaped confinement by being dishonest and having now to continually live in fear, having no real life..having it proven to him that he is not truly "free" ..this in it itself is initial "payback".

Old 05-16-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Oh Puke. Your undying defense of this bully is sick.
Your insults undermine the credibility that you demonstrate from time to time.

Call me what you like, it doesn't change what I've said. It sounds as if you like to hold a Kangaroo court where he is locked up for no legal reason. There is nothing rational about this IF you support the legal system as well as constitutional rights in the USA. If you don't support it, then your issues are far larger than those of what Zimmerman might be up to.

If I make you puke, then I assume you will put me on ignore from now on so that you won't end up with a messy keyboard.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:20 AM

17,825 posts, read 13,738,015 times
Quote:
The fact that none have happened with conviction speaks volumes. As far as I know, he doesn't even have a speeding ticket.
I suppose the irony is lost on you that Martin didn't have any convictions either. Yet that doesn't stop Zimmerman supporters from claiming that they know he was a thug because of this that and the other thing that he did.

So for Martin, these things prove he is a thug, but for Zimmerman the fact that he wasn't convicted in any of these incidents "speaks volumes".

You can't have it both ways.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:23 AM

7,541 posts, read 10,271,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Fine, upstanding citizen indeed.

So great this guy is out on the streets. What a nice guy he is.
Just because Mr. Zimmerman has shown himself to be a bit of a jerk at time, doesn't mean that he was wrong in the Trayvon Martin affair.

Like all of us, I'm sure that he's done both good and bad and been erratic at times.

It isn't a crime to be a jagoff, I guess that's jagoffo in the Zimmerman's spanish lingo?

Old 05-16-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I suppose the irony is lost on you that Martin didn't have any convictions either.
Martin's court records of prior offenses were sealed and the family fought hard to keep them that way. So this statement is incorrect. Second you accuse me of being a Zimmerman supporter. I am not. Hence there is no dichotomy as you claim.

I support what the courts find. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Your insults undermine the credibility that you demonstrate from time to time.

Call me what you like, it doesn't change what I've said. It sounds as if you like to hold a Kangaroo court where he is locked up for no legal reason. There is nothing rational about this IF you support the legal system as well as constitutional rights in the USA. If you don't support it, then your issues are far larger than those of what Zimmerman might be up to.

If I make you puke, then I assume you will put me on ignore from now on so that you won't end up with a messy keyboard.

I didn't call you anything.

This undying defense of this bully is sickening. If it refers to you then you must know how sick it is to constantly defend a menace to society. If the word this means WaldoKitty, then I do apologize.

Don't take it personal if it doesn't apply to you.

I didn't say YOU make me puke, the undying defense of a scumbag does.

Gee get a grip, not all posts are about you, in general, not you personally.

Last edited by Amythyst; 05-16-2015 at 07:42 AM..

Old 05-16-2015, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Martin's court records of prior offenses were sealed and the family fought hard to keep them that way. So this statement is incorrect. Second you accuse me of being a Zimmerman supporter. I am not. Hence there is no dichotomy as you claim.

I support what the courts find. Nothing more, nothing less.
TM was never arrested, there were no 'prior' offenses.

Old 05-16-2015, 07:50 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,681,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
There was no proof that GZ had a broken nose, he never did get a Xray, CT scan or MRI to prove it. Just his words against a dead teenager, same with the concrete. But folks will believe what they want.

The PA testified to what GZ said and referred him to an ENT for a follow up, never did that either.

I do hope GZ's 9 lives are over.
I know, it's amazing what some will believe, not looking beneath the surface. No, his nose was not broken and he had "pin holes" on his nose where the blood dribbled from, the scratches on his head being surface wounds. Some like to believe it due only to the bloody photos, that of course were seen during the trial as "real". There's so much more that was amazingly bypassed and many just went with what was presented as the truth, which is partly why many of us have been so incensed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies