Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 03:47 AM

6,453 posts, read 9,814,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
The anti-black crew simply can't defend the perpetrator this time. Usually, they would be able to say he was committing a crime and that's why he deserved to get shot, but this was on INNOCENT people in a church doing a bible study. Throwing up black crime stats will do nothing.

I'm just curious how people like WaldoKitty and a few another well known racists react to this if at all.

This is a tragedy regardless of anyones color.

There is no defense for the guy going into a church and shooting people. He was a THUG.

Old 06-18-2015, 03:54 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
This is a tragedy regardless of anyones color.

There is no defense for the guy going into a church and shooting people. He was a THUG.
He is not a thug. He is mentally ill.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:05 AM

4,204 posts, read 4,689,623 times
How is Police so sure that he was 21 year old? A random shooter can be 20 or 22 year old also. Also how are they so sure about Timberland Shoes? Were they having CCTVs inside Church? Then it will not be lond before they identify and apprehend this criminal. Praying for the bereved Families and really this is a heart-breaking scenario.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:07 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
still have seen too much dismissal from whites in a indefensible situation as what occurred. i'll say again:

what i want from whites regarding this situation.

1. admit he is a white male and that the majority of mass shootings are committed by white males.

2. dont humanize him. ive seen posts on here already saying he was a mentally ill, this and that, it's bs. black criminals don't get humanized, don't humanize this white. he's an animal, a savage, a thug, sub human, feral.

3. don't deflect. this is about a white male gunning down 9 blacks in church. i've already seen conservative white males mentioning chicago shootings to try and justify this one.
Rate this post positively

Old 06-18-2015, 04:13 AM

6,453 posts, read 9,814,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
still have seen too much dismissal from whites in a indefensible situation as what occurred. i'll say again:

what i want from whites regarding this situation.

1. admit he is a white male and that the majority of mass shootings are committed by white males.

2. dont humanize him. ive seen posts on here already saying he was a mentally ill, this and that, it's bs. black criminals don't get humanized, don't humanize this white. he's an animal, a savage, a thug, sub human, feral.

3. don't deflect. this is about a white male gunning down 9 blacks in church. i've already seen conservative white males mentioning chicago shootings to try and justify this one.

Because what you want is important to any of us how?

Old 06-18-2015, 04:13 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

what want from whites regarding this situation.

I don't need white people to give their stamp of approval of this crime and neither do you. It speaks for itself. They can belittle or take enjoyment for all they wish. We are on our own in this country. We have to stick together and quite frankly look after our own. History in this country has long proven that no one else will(well not at their own peril).

Old 06-18-2015, 04:15 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
Another day, another mass shooting in America. And our collective response will be to shrug and say, "Oh well."

Old 06-18-2015, 04:22 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
How is Police so sure that he was 21 year old? A random shooter can be 20 or 22 year old also. Also how are they so sure about Timberland Shoes? Were they having CCTVs inside Church? Then it will not be lond before they identify and apprehend this criminal. Praying for the bereved Families and really this is a heart-breaking scenario.
I just saw pictures of the guy taken from the church video walking into the church, they also show a picture of the car, plus survivors description. They may not be the timberland, but timberland style shoes.

Old 06-18-2015, 04:29 AM

Old 06-18-2015, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I just saw pictures of the guy taken from the church video walking into the church, they also show a picture of the car, plus survivors description. They may not be the timberland, but timberland style shoes.
They are also talking about a Distinctive marking or an Emblem on this person sweatshirt as well as on his Car. I wonder what that means? Some Group symbol or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies