Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 05:42 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times

Advertisements

"While we do not yet know all of the details, we do know that we'll never understand what motivates anyone to enter one of our places of worship and take the life of another."
The Governor of South Carolina, who defiantly flies the Confederate flag on statehouse grounds, is totally baffled at some white guy slaughtering a black congregation.

By the way, ever notice how it's a complete and utter mystery when a white person slaughters people?

When a black person kills someone, the causes are precise and endless:
*rap music
*Obama
*teaching evolution in schools
*television/Hollywood
*'thug' culture
*gay marriage
*taxes
*pretty much every liberal who ever lived
*etc.

But a white murder? An inexplicable head-scratcher!

Old 06-18-2015, 05:43 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i also don't want this white taken alive.
Most of us agree with this also, save the hassle of a trial.

If they do catch him alive. Let's execute him ASAP.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:44 AM

7,931 posts, read 9,156,295 times
Hate crime indeed. But is it just because of race or from religion? Who knows, maybe this is an ISIS supporter striking at the most vulnerable, an undefended church?
No matter the cause, this person no longer should have the right to draw another breath into his lungs. He deserves to die.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:45 AM

29,487 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Downright despicable white thug that needs to go to jail for a long time. Shooting at people at a church. How low can one get?
Jail ? Jail seems a bit lenient don't you think ? Put him down like you would a sick animal.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:46 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
"While we do not yet know all of the details, we do know that we'll never understand what motivates anyone to enter one of our places of worship and take the life of another."
The Governor of South Carolina, who defiantly flies the Confederate flag on statehouse grounds, is totally baffled at some white guy slaughtering a black congregation.

By the way, ever notice how it's a complete and utter mystery when a white person slaughters people?

When a black person kills someone, the causes are precise and endless:
*rap music
*Obama
*teaching evolution in schools
*television/Hollywood
*'thug' culture
*gay marriage
*taxes
*pretty much every liberal who ever lived
*etc.

But a white murder? An inexplicable head-scratcher!
Excellent post! Couldn't rep you again...

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
We NEED gun control in this country. Unfortunately, the gun nuts have taken over, and any sort of regulation, no matter how minimal, is seen as evil.

The pro-gun wackos will just claim that all the grannies in church should have been armed like Rambo when they went to church service, so they could take out the shooter.

I mean, if the Sandy Hook massacre, with little kids being slaughtered, didn't initiate any calls for reasonable gun regulation, then you sure as hell know some racist massacring people in a black church isn't going to be the trigger. This country is so great in so many ways, yet so foolish when it comes to guns.

3,963 posts, read 5,696,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Sorry but you're wrong. Non-black on black crime IS RARE. I can show you HUNDREDS of videos that are floating on the internet of black on non-black crime that occur each and every eyar. Can you do the same with non-black on black crime? Nope YOU CAN'T because despite cameras being everywhere in this day and age, there are very few videos of non-black on black crime because it just doesn't happen very often. That doesn't mean zero, but it does mean that its VERY uncommon.

Why don't you post some videos or news stories of non-black on black violence or crime and prove me wrong?
I would definitely post videos and news but it won't change your opinion and more importantly you can't read obviously because I said rarely reported.

1. There is actually a lack of surveillance in certain areas. Which means crime isn't caught on cam. In Canada it maybe different hence why your opinions are irrelevant as you lack the understanding to understand the nuances.

2. Many crimes go unnoticed as those who do don't talk. There is a saying called snitches get stitches. It's still a way of life. I lived as the minority and seen and experienced all sorts of crime from other races such as burglaries, assaults and have even known people murdered. I never spoke about it to authorities as I was never asked. That wasn't my belief anyway.

3. It doesn't benefit the media to talk about crime against blacks. No one in America cares in the first place. Why would put The Crow: Wicked Prayer on the TV when we want to watch Napoleon Dynamite. You play what gets you ratings.

If you can't understand that basic logic then you clearly have a vendetta.

All crime is common from all races only a complete idiot would think blacks are just treated so nicely by non blacks. Your social economic standing is the be all and all. If you're poor and you have what they want. They will maybe try to take it.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:47 AM

2,277 posts, read 2,655,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
still have seen too much dismissal from whites in a indefensible situation as what occurred. i'll say again:

what i want from whites regarding this situation.

1. admit he is a white male and that the majority of mass shootings are committed by white males.

2. dont humanize him. ive seen posts on here already saying he was a mentally ill, this and that, it's bs. black criminals don't get humanized, don't humanize this white. he's an animal, a savage, a thug, sub human, feral.

3. don't deflect. this is about a white male gunning down 9 blacks in church. i've already seen conservative white males mentioning chicago shootings to try and justify this one.
Rate this post positively
I hate to post this gtc 80, but you need to stop stiring the pot. People like you cause trouble. These folks need sympathy and support and to find this guy. You need to show understanding not hate.
We're all in this together, I know there have been a lot of this going around the country, but we need to keep cool and work it out.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:47 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
I really don't think the South Carolina flag design has anything to do with why some racist wacko would slaughter people. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Old 06-18-2015, 05:48 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,141,786 times
Watch...theyre going to label him "mentally ill"...not a thug...not an animal...just another "mentally ill", "genius" who allegedly got tired of being misunderstood and suffering the fools.

And of course Al Sharkton and Messy Jackson will swoop in marching and stoking the flames.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies