Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 07:53 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,620,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Facts and anti-choice are usually incongruent. But for anyone who cares about logic and truth > sensationalism and emotion from a nonpartisan website, here you go:

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

The truth is that no one is making money off this.
That's nothing but spin. The 'processing and transportation fees" they're charging is the loophole that lets them get away with selling organs from aborted babies without being thrown in jail.

Factcheck.org is far from an unbiased source, as its funded by the left-wing Annenberg Foundation. They want this story to go away as badly as HuffPo, Salon and DailyKos do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 10:59 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby
Is that the latest "excuse"? OK, we do harvest Body Parts from Late Term Abortion, BUT we don't Harvest any more than 1.4%.

I doubt that will fly with the Public, especially considering the huge number of Abortions in the USA today. Leftists supported the Goznell Infanticides and now the excuse is OK, but it's not really all that many Body Parts. YAWN, Move On.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Can you back that up?

Guess what?

The sun is blue..........cause I said so.
The "sun is blue" in the world of some people -- it's way to uncomfortable for them to face Reality.

When I say that "Leftists supported the Gosnell Infanticides" -- I actually mean that the "sun is blue" in their world" and they pretended it wasn't happening. Just exactly like the poster who said "I had to look this case up". The Gosnell case demonstrates "Blue sun" head in the sand on so many sickening levels. The media ignored it, the City, County, State & Federal bureaucracy ignored it, Doctors & Hospitals ignored it, Courts ignored it, Politicians ignored it and the Leftists ignored it. Women died, babies were murdered - the suffering and damage was extensive.

I can "back it up" -- the real test is whether the Blue Sun folks can bear to actually read about it.
It's all very disturbing and it's not a "one time thing" - there are several instances of these type of Doctors/Clinics. It relates to the current "sell body parts" story because of the LIE that "there is no baby, just a bundle of cells" - AND because no matter how these two videos were attained, they point out the Corruption in the Abortion Business. That a big part of the problem (at least for me) - Abortion is NOT about helping women who don't wish to carry a baby to full term ..... It's a money making, Political Lobby, Profit Center driven by some Leftist Agenda that I've never understood.

Both of these articles are from Journalists who are self proclaimed Liberals - these are not "Right Wing Hit pieces".

Philadelphia abortion clinic horror |USA Today - April 11, 2013

Planned Parenthood recently claimed that the possibility of infants surviving late-term abortions was "highly unusual." The Gosnell case suggests otherwise.

Regardless of such quibbles, about whether Gosnell was killing the infants one second after they left the womb instead of partially inside or completely inside the womb — as in a routine late-term abortion — is merely a matter of geography. That one is murder and the other is a legal procedure is morally irreconcilable.

A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months. The exception is when Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan hijacked a segment on Meet the Press meant to foment outrage over an anti-abortion rights law in some backward red state.

The Washington Post has not published original reporting on this during the trial and The New York Times saw fit to run one original story on A-17 on the trial's first day. They've been silent ever since, despite headline-worthy testimony.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story
The dead babies. The exploited women. The racism. The numerous governmental failures. It is thoroughly newsworthy. |The Atlantic - April 12, 2013

This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights and it's about an Organization that is in Business to Maximize Profit & Political Power.

Old 07-22-2015, 02:27 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Unreal. Get this. House Dems, who still aren't getting asked questions about this from the media, want the DOJ to investigate the videomakers. No matter that selling organs for profit is being discussed, but let's go after them that are exposing it. Son of a B i hate liberal democrats. What a bunch of soulless scum.

Old 07-22-2015, 02:54 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Unfortunately I think it is unlikely. The Democrats are proud of slaughtering the unborn. They have no moral or ethical standards and human life is worthless to them except as a source of political power so they will continue their ghoulish ways and pretend to be morally superior while doing so.
It sounds like the Republicans are going to attach this amendment to the Highway (infrastructure) Spending Bill. If the Democrats want that, they get Planned Parenthood defunded with it.

Old 07-22-2015, 03:01 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
YES.

In both cases, instead of wasting valuable tissue/organs, they are used to help the living.
It's amazing how brain washed so many in this country truly are. There's an exposed agenda to fill people's skulls with bs, convincing them that these are not lives, NO, they're just a bunch of cells, to the point that so many people actually cannot decipher the difference between a murdered baby being used for money, and an unfortunate event/incident that takes the life of an infant.

Un. Fricken. Real what has happened to this country.

Old 07-22-2015, 03:10 PM

I really don't think they need government funds in the first place. We don't give them but what, $500,000 a year right? And then they turn around and donate to campaigns. So if they can afford to give money to campaigns, why do they need money? There are 40 companies that donate to PP. Why should they get gov money? And why should groups that get gov money be even allowed to give it to politicians?

What conservatives should really do and others with morals and souls is target the companies that give them money. If Macys is going to dump Trump for a few words, than they should stop giving to PP for selling organs for profit.

Old 07-22-2015, 03:15 PM

865 posts, read 623,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
The videos come from propaganda artists who, in the past, have created deeply sinful distortions of the truth in order to deceive those who are not strong of mind.

Do not trust the videos without real, unedited evidence. factcheck.org explains why this scandal is not true.
I don't think it was NBC that created these videos.

/sarcasm

What media outlet doesn't edit videos? If you have 2:42:23 to sit through it, go for it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UjIM9B9KQ

Old 07-22-2015, 03:33 PM

Rob is right. The full.videos were released. They are shortened because that's what people do. You highlight the important part and release a short video. They released the short ones AND the full hours long videos.

I may be off my rocker but I think I've found out what needs to be looked into. Why do WE fund PP, so they can then essentially give that money to Democrat candidates? They do not need money if they are giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to politicians. And it's just plain wrong for tax payers to essentially be finding candidates we don't agree with

Old 07-22-2015, 04:49 PM

300 posts, read 349,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
That's nothing but spin. The 'processing and transportation fees" they're charging is the loophole that lets them get away with selling organs from aborted babies without being thrown in jail.

Factcheck.org is far from an unbiased source, as its funded by the left-wing Annenberg Foundation. They want this story to go away as badly as HuffPo, Salon and DailyKos do.
Just like Center for Medical Progress has nothing to do with the title of the name and just intentionally dismantles a non profit which by the way, abortion is a very small amount of what they do. They also provide assistance with giving birth, provide contraception, and provide STD Testing for those who can't afford it.

Old 07-22-2015, 04:59 PM

300 posts, read 349,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Unfortunately I think it is unlikely. The Democrats are proud of slaughtering the unborn. They have no moral or ethical standards and human life is worthless to them except as a source of political power so they will continue their ghoulish ways and pretend to be morally superior while doing so.
So what you are saying is that abortions should be done in unclean conditions like in the street? You can't stop abortion unless if the GOP decides to get their act together and provide comprehensive sex education and free birth control. They are not going to do that because they are only what they claim as "pro-life" when it is a cell until after birth. Then they expect the mom and the kid to do everything themselves which is not pro-life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies