Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2016, 02:21 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Sure, all the refugees can move into my 2 bedroom apartment because that is realistic.

Also those who file as refugees are in fact refugees, even if right wingers don't want to admit that.
Again, this thread is about gang rape in Germany, not about your apartment, fraternities or all the other tangents you keep going off on.

Old 01-04-2016, 03:36 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Again, this thread is about gang rape in Germany, not about your apartment, fraternities or all the other tangents you keep going off on.
Sorry for responding to someone who was off topic, maybe you should remind others to stay on topic as well.

As for gang rapes in Germany, that is awful, I hope they go after those that are caught doing this.

Old 01-04-2016, 03:46 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Well then you can't blame refugees for this, those countries could look at how these young men are getting into their countries. In the US, we are not letting in young men that file refugee status.

I CAN blame the refugees for "venue shopping" in Europe, and for persisting in maintaining their cultural baggage while they run from the destruction that baggage wrought in their homeland.

I respect any refugee who abandons their toxic culture and religion at Europe's secular door. Everyone else risks plunging Europe back into a dark ages. This time with a new superstitious religious flavor.

Also, refugees who can afford to spend thousands of dollars on smugglers to get them to greener pastures in Europe do not get my sympathy. That isn't desperation. That's taking advantage. And politicians do not get my sympathy, either. For every dollar spent "relocating" a refugee in "the west," a DOZEN refugees could be helped, housed and kept safe closer to their home.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I CAN blame the refugees for "venue shopping" in Europe, and for persisting in maintaining their cultural baggage while they run from the destruction that baggage wrought in their homeland.

I respect any refugee who abandons their toxic culture and religion at Europe's secular door. Everyone else risks plunging Europe back into a dark ages. This time with a new superstitious religious flavor.

Also, refugees who can afford to spend thousands of dollars on smugglers to get them to greener pastures in Europe do not get my sympathy. That isn't desperation. That's taking advantage. And politicians do not get my sympathy, either. For every dollar spent "relocating" a refugee in "the west," a DOZEN refugees could be helped, housed and kept safe closer to their home.
So basically you are okay with blaming refugees for things refugees aren't doing.....that makes sense.

Old 01-04-2016, 08:32 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Well then you can't blame refugees for this, those countries could look at how these young men are getting into their countries. In the US, we are not letting in young men that file refugee status.
Well, I want to see the pictures of all these widows and children with no menfolk. I'm sure they'll publish some, but they won't be the entire picture and everyone knows it. Besides, it's not like there have never been any female terrorists. We just had one a few weeks ago as a matter of fact.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, I want to see the pictures of all these widows and children with no menfolk. I'm sure they'll publish some, but they won't be the entire picture and everyone knows it. Besides, it's not like there have never been any female terrorists. We just had one a few weeks ago as a matter of fact.
Yes, you keep blaming the refugees when they aren't the ones that are causing the problems. It is just an easy cop-out for those who love to fear monger.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:21 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Yes, and only Mooooooslims rape women.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
You're right. They aren't the ONLY ones raping women in Europe. Statistics and surveys simply show that there's certain "migrants" and "immigrants" that rape women in Europe at a rate that far outstrips their percentage share of the population. A simple google search, if you actually cared.

And the obfuscation and "but others do it toooooooo" belies a fundamental failure by those with the power to do something to address a problem that needs to be addressed. Through education. Through screening. Through SOMETHING. Anything than the "shuffle and excuse" pattern you so brilliantly demonstrate with your one sentence above. Women are being raped. At higher rates than in the past, and disproportionately by people who have been "invited" into their countries of birth. More women are being raped than would be raped if these "new future Europeans" were not given so much deference and cultural leeway by people like you.

But again, so many are more concerned with "not lumping everyone together" or "making sure no one' feelings getting hurt" than they are in actually dealing with a real ****ing problem right now- RAPE of women. Usually, targeted indigenous European women. You know, the whores and tramps who choose not to wear a bed sheet in the streets to protect their virtue.

But meh, right? What's a little rape when you're trying to "fundamentally transform" your society? There's bound to be a little ... um... growing ... pains. It's worth it. Besides those white European ******* deserve it for colonialism and racism and white privilege and stuff.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Yes, you keep blaming the refugees when they aren't the ones that are causing the problems. It is just an easy cop-out for those who love to fear monger.
There are more than enough reports of refugees causing problems throughout Europe right now.

But you are probably technically right. LEGITIMATE refugees won't generally cause a problem. At least not at first. At least not until they get settled and then start making demands of accommodation. And besides, it's usually their kids that typically end up being the ones that get radicalized because the refugees want to have their cake (European protection, benefits, safety) and eat it to (keep their incompatible cultural mores).

(See for reference: Tsarnaev brothers, Belgium roots of Paris massacre, the exodus of first and second generation from Europe to Isis, etc.).

Last edited by TriMT7; 01-05-2016 at 05:52 AM..

Old 01-05-2016, 05:40 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
All rapes are terrible and we already had far far to many before bringing in a culture that considers raping Infidels perfectly okay according to their religion...why do Liberals want multiply this terrible experience for our women to multiple times the already abysmal experience????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies