Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2015, 05:29 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
She probably did not turn down his request for security. It was some deputy undersecretary. If it is so important, why has the committee not called that person.

Congress is charged with oversight over everything this government does. They fund everything this government does.

I hope to live long enough to see congressional oversight before the horse is out of the barn, instead of after.

They need to be minding the store instead of raising money and running for reelection.

No wonder people stopped voting.
They did call "that person" for one of the earlier hearings. I doubt that Hillary Clinton ever did anything much as Secretary of State ..... other than act as a Facilitator for The Clinton Foundation. Clinton kept saying "I never knew", "I never saw that", "I never got any emails from Chris Stevens or anyone in Libya". "that person" got all those emails AND made ALL the decisions. Hillary Clinton was nothing more than an ineffective Figure Head as Secretary of State.

NOBODY has been able to get the records and emails of "that person" - they even mentioned it is the hearings today. "that person" is Patrick Kennedy] and he has a long history of terror attacks on US Facilities -- his finger was in the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing (cover-up to hide Iranian involvement), the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Africa (over 200 dead) and the 2012 Benghazi Attacks. He is also instrumental in the Clinton Emails AND asked (was refused by Clinton Attorney) that some of Clinton's emails be destroyed. HE is the one that is stopping the FOIA requests. The REAL QUESTION is ..... why is Hillary Clinton protecting Patrick Kennedy??

Under Secretary of State for Management - Patrick Kennedy Patrick Kennedy is a Career Employee at the US State Department - most of his career has been spent in the "Management" area of the State Department, which includes Security, budget and all areas of Administration. THIS is "that person" who actually RUNS the State Department. He is the #3 guy & he wield a HUGE power. They got Hillary Clinton's emails and those of her aids .... BUT they have not been able to get anything from Patrick Kennedy. HE is way too powerful (which is really saying something) for any of the Investigators to even get his emails ...... when "this person" is actually the "person" who was actually making ALL the decisions about Libya and particularly about Security.

When Hillary Clinton says - "I didn't know, Chris went through channels in the State Department"
She means (but may be too scared to actually say his name) Patrick Kennedy.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-23-2015 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: fixed formating

Old 10-22-2015, 05:30 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Rep. Smith: "We've been here now for 9 1/2 hours and the questions are increasingly badgering".

and banal. "Were you home all night?" "Alone?"

Old 10-22-2015, 05:33 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,627 times
Going on 9 hours being grilled by multiple congressmen trying to wear her down and she has held her ground and patiently answered them. She is coming out of this looking great. I wonder how well any other candidate would stand such a session. With many questions having nothing to do with the deaths of Americans in Benghazi

Old 10-22-2015, 05:34 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
You are aware that everyone agrees that an alleged lack of funds had nothing to do with the decision to deny additional security in Benghazi, right?

I responded about future security post - but when I got home the conversation was about a lack of personnel and funding -- then I cut it off- so not sure what was said after that- except the 20MIL went to Lybia-- If people really knew what happens as they cut budgets- they may not sleep so peacefully

Old 10-22-2015, 05:36 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
@realDonaldTrump Hillary is doing a HORRIBLE job at #BenghaziHearings reading from the script. #pathetic . She is no leader"

Old 10-22-2015, 05:39 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Watching now. Who is this Mrs. Roby person?

What a very angry and unpleasant woman. She reminds of the worst and bitchiest teacher one could ever have.

Oooh--Twitter really hates Roby. This is only helping Clinton.

Being tweeted and retweeted: Rep. Roby: "Were you at home alone?" Clinton: "Yes." Roby: "All night?" Clinton: "Yes." [laughs] Roby: "I don't think it's funny."
these folks asking question on the commitee are running for re-election and need to make a name for themselves

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Best gauge of GOP's sorry performance in this debacle is that Fox killed their livestream a couple of hours ago.

3,930 posts, read 2,099,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan View Post
@realdonaldtrump hillary is doing a horrible job at #benghazihearings reading from the script. #pathetic . She is no leader"
lol

Old 10-22-2015, 05:41 PM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Have you ever testified for hours and hours? Sat in the hot seat whilst being grilled by a hundred people?

Let's see how you would keep your cool.

Even just being deposed by an attorney or two is very, very difficult.
"Sat in the hot seat whilst being grilled by a hundred people?"

Leave it to the left to exaggerate EVERY thing.

Please list the hundred members of the committee that she made the "What difference does it matter..." when she lost her cool.

I would venture to bet that there is NOT ONE committee in Congress that has 100 members.

Old 10-22-2015, 05:42 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Have you ever testified for hours and hours? Sat in the hot seat whilst being grilled by a hundred people?

Let's see how you would keep your cool.

Even just being deposed by an attorney or two is very, very difficult.
IF nothing else..HRC has performed for over 9+ hours at this point being pummelled yet actually prove she is more than ready to lead a whole Country versus a party talking point agenda to demonize whatever she did, thought and behaved!!

[MOD CUT/off topic]

Considering her relentless political circus questionings of facts which has already been answered more than 2 years ago....IT seems "Benghazi Select Committee" has turned out to be a WASTE of $$$$..TIME and for no other purpose than to gain Political points and $$$..Wanna bet on everyone of those Republican Congressmen/women has a DONATE to kill HRC's Run for Presidency....It's actually becoming laughable..and I can only observe just what is going on..I have no dog in that political fight..but I say it's nothing more than discrediting of a possible candidate of their (GOP) opposition. It's Political Hedge Fund..It is what it is!!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-23-2015 at 09:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies