Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2015, 06:09 PM

906 posts, read 712,810 times

Advertisements

I wonder what Obama and Hillary will talk about when they talk after this is over..

Old 10-22-2015, 06:10 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They didn't tell that to the families, why the hang up on the video I thought the point was to prevent this from happening again, but still the video.
I'd like to know the same thing. She said it was because of the video, I didn't. And where did the video lie come from?

Old 10-22-2015, 06:13 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,374,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
What a pathetic bunch of clowns. Nothing but badgering. Is this going go on all night?
LOL..Just maybe some insights into those that work those nasty 12+ hour shifts.. often in very acute/Emergency situations...I lived that career..emerged fortunately still of healthy mind and body ( well not so much body )...but anyone who works in such a demanding positions simply has NO OPTION..

It has to be done...It's truly a gift to be able to function after long hours and day after day (or night after night) demands.. It's not that many who can remain clear and able to answer questions like HRC did today!!

It should be wrapped up soon..at least I hope so!

Old 10-22-2015, 06:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumisgood View Post
I wonder what Obama and Hillary will talk about when they talk after this is over..
If I were Hillary, I'd just go home and have a glass of wine (or two or three).

This committee has done way more harm to themselves than they hoped to do to Clinton. They not only look like pretentious fools in front of the entire country, but they are also sticking the US taxpayers with the bill for this total fiasco. Now that is cause for outrage.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:19 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,374,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

This committee has done way more harm to themselves than they hoped to do to Clinton. They not only look like pretentious fools in front of the entire country, but they are also sticking the US taxpayers with the bill for this total fiasco. Now that is cause for outrage.
YEP!! Wonder if Congress had any "Pay for" to address this expenditure other than defunding ACA or Planned Parenthood or any other defund program Freedom Caucus deemed important..LOL..Ohhh wait..Nope!! Just like the Iraq War got funded!! SMH!!

Old 10-22-2015, 06:26 PM

25,579 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Quote:

They have 20 more witnesses to call.
It'll still be going on in Jan/Feb.

It's not like a light bulb is going to go off when she lies. The lies are going to be uncovered in the coming weeks. Congenital liars can't help it, and they give no thought to being caught. On to the next story, with them.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:28 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
Quote:

Suddenly Dems care about the use of taxpayers' money? I don't know who you think is buying that faux outrage.
Even so, it's just as much her team's fault on that for all of the stonewalling which has dragged this out. Anyone who sees this as one-sided is seeing it through their partisanship.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:30 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

It's not like a light bulb is going to go off when she lies. The lies are going to be uncovered in the coming weeks. Congenital liars can't help it, and they give no thought to being caught. On to the next story, with them.
The partisans think this investigation is about Hilary, but it's about four dead Americans, and trying to discover what when wrong in our grossly incompetent and corrupt presidential administration.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,999,223 times
Yes...she is a very practiced liar...she can "spin" anything, can't she?

Here's the thing...where there's smoke, there's fire...and she's been inundated with smoke for years...even before her loving hubby took office...

Like I said...very practiced at evading the truth.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

We all know that about lies--we experienced Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, ad nauseum. No light bulbs at all and just look at all the lies. (No questions, but lots of lies).

But this Pompeo guy is a massive headache inducer. And we are paying for this blowhard to go on and on and on and on................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies