Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 11:25 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
Croud chants of ‘Allahu Akbar’ filled the stadium in Muslim Istanbul at a friendly soccer match Tuesday evening between Greece and Turkey.
Do you know what it means?

Old 11-21-2015, 11:26 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post

Muslims desire only death of non-muslims. An that is the sad Truth.
Some try to say it is only 25% that are radical Islamists, but my personal opinion is it is closer to 95%, because as shown in the posted video the whole stadium is booing and chanting Allah Akbar in response to the death in France.
That at least passive approval is also Radical Islam and how it can grow is because of that.

All I know is if we break a real war open, PC targets without collateral damage are off the table. You will see entire cities laid waste to.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:37 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Draw a harmless cartoon of their Pedo Prophet and all hell breaks loose across the world, but when hundreds are killed in the name of Islam - not a peep.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:43 AM

401 posts, read 287,725 times
All the moderate Muslims live in Saudi Arabia, you know, that place where all the 9/11 hijackers came from.

Old 11-21-2015, 11:59 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanHunt View Post
All the moderate Muslims live in Saudi Arabia, you know, that place where all the 9/11 hijackers came from.
I worked there for 18 months. One of the Filipinos that worked for me made the mistake of wearing a cross into Saudi and the immigration officer made him swallow it. No other religious symbols or worship allowed, women can't leave the house without being supervised by a male relative, women can't drive, multiple wives and especially marrying your 1st cousins is encouraged and allowed, hangings are commonplace...soon coming to European countries.

Old 11-21-2015, 12:12 PM

401 posts, read 287,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I worked there for 18 months. One of the Filipinos that worked for me made the mistake of wearing a cross into Saudi and the immigration officer made him swallow it. No other religious symbols or worship allowed, women can't leave the house without being supervised by a male relative, women can't drive, multiple wives and especially marrying your 1st cousins is encouraged and allowed, hangings are commonplace...soon coming to European countries.
I had friends that worked in SA in the telecommunications industry in the 1980's. They lived in a compound of all Americans, and were never to leave the compound without armed security with them. The most shocking thing they saw was the beheading of drug users down at the local mall parking lot, they would just go out in front of the Sears and lop some heads off, the bystanders would cheer.
No matter how cray they might be, America has freedom of religion and there is nothing we can do to stop them from practicing their religion in the manner they see fit.

Old 11-21-2015, 12:27 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Wrong country. Beheading are commonplace and the headless bodies are hung as a warning. Iran is where hangings are commonplace.

Old 11-21-2015, 12:35 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Islamists aren’t killing cartoonists because the U.S. invaded Iraq. And ISIS isn’t exterminating the Yazidis because of America’s sordid relationship with Saudi Arabia.

Publicly opposing terrorism is easy, but condemning horrific acts being carried out by religious fanatics isn’t going to bring about the fundamental change that’s needed to get at the root of much of this violence.

I don't understand this religion, I don't think all Muslims are bad. No, I don't. I know this Muslim Marine, he has no problem killing ANY terrorists of any colors, or religious background. But he is non practicing Muslim Marine who eats pork and drinks alcohol. How can he possibly do that? I don't know. But The only way for Muslims, as a whole, to get along better with the non-Muslim world . . . is to become LESS MUSLIM. To NOT take everything they read in their holy books LITERALLY. I guess.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:07 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanHunt View Post
I had friends that worked in SA in the telecommunications industry in the 1980's. They lived in a compound of all Americans, and were never to leave the compound without armed security with them. The most shocking thing they saw was the beheading of drug users down at the local mall parking lot, they would just go out in front of the Sears and lop some heads off, the bystanders would cheer.
No matter how cray they might be, America has freedom of religion and there is nothing we can do to stop them from practicing their religion in the manner they see fit.
I struggle to understand the Left.

They do a good job of fighting bigotry and oppression in the name of Christianity.

But the same Left gives a free pass to Islam which is a million times worse. The language of the Left suddenly changes, it is no longer confrontational.

I am not a Christian or a Muslim, and I'm appalled at the double standard of the Left.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:12 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
So said, but what was actually done by the Jordanians?
Do you even bother to read or watch the news?

Jordan Bombs More ISIS Targets In Retaliation For Pilot's Death
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies