Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2015, 12:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Why is the federal government going after the scary rifles? they are involved in 320 gun deaths a year average.
Handguns account for more than 8000 average. Last year alone almost 9000.

Why are they dead set on going after the rifle?
What sense does that make?

I'll tell you why.

Government is not scared of the handguns. They are more scared of the rifle. The is more dangerous to a government intent on taking your rights, over any handgun that is the peoples problem.

The fact that it is the rifle they are going after, tells me it is nothing to do with gun violence in todays society. It is everything to do with taking more rights without fear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 12:29 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Not yet they have not, but they sure have hampered my ability to acquire a firearm and especially ammunition, should they want to get anymore oppressive on our civil rights.

Tell me again. What an illegal firearm is, when your right and my right to own any weapon it takes to suppress all forms of oppression, Shall not be infringed. Especially, by the very government that has the most power, ability and reason, to oppress the free people?
And yet, no one has taken your guns. Enough said. Next.

Old 12-28-2015, 01:06 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,736,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccadilly Lily View Post
Says the cheap guitar. BTW, do yo have any examples of said hysteria,, or are you just strumming yourself? Remember, the bar you have to meet is "hysteria". Anything less, and your strings break.
You post a lot of words but you say nothing. You're upset because I called you out and you can't handle it.

Old 12-28-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
You post a lot of words but you say nothing. You're upset because I called you out and you can't handle it.
Lol.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post

I can narrow a million choices down to one and say you still have a choice.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:44 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,770,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why is the federal government going after the scary rifles? they are involved in 320 gun deaths a year average.
Handguns account for more than 8000 average. Last year alone almost 9000.

Why are they dead set on going after the rifle?
What sense does that make?

I'll tell you why.

Government is not scared of the handguns. They are more scared of the rifle. The is more dangerous to a government intent on taking your rights, over any handgun that is the peoples problem.

The fact that it is the rifle they are going after, tells me it is nothing to do with gun violence in todays society. It is everything to do with taking more rights without fear.
Hmmm...

Quote:
Stick & String ONLY
I don't see anybody banning bows.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:03 AM

188 posts, read 103,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So, in your opinion, once YOU have spoken, the debate is over???? Typical liberal ARROGANCE. Listen up, bubba - the debate is NOT over. You're free to leave, however. We'll fill the vacuum somehow!

Old 12-29-2015, 07:05 AM

188 posts, read 103,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
You called nobody out, you just made an empty accusation. Better luck next time.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Hmmm...

I don't see anybody banning bows.

Carry a bow and a quiver of arrows down the street of any city...... See what happens.

Old 12-29-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccadilly Lily View Post
So, in your opinion, once YOU have spoken, the debate is over???? Typical liberal ARROGANCE. Listen up, bubba - the debate is NOT over. You're free to leave, however. We'll fill the vacuum somehow!
That's interesting from someone who posts a lot but never actually says anything.

No one has taken your guns, end of discussion. Oh wait, what freedoms have you lost?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies