Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 04:07 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,297,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If someone is hungry I support them feeding themselves. The sky is not going to fall.
The most dangerous game...

Old 01-11-2016, 05:57 PM

170 posts, read 104,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I take it you're dropping everything and joining them sometime today?

Go right ahead. Literally millions of Americans don't care if you do.
Nah. Supporting them in any way I can though. I do know some that HAVE and/or are planning to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Are you and bent bow in favor of MORE murder? That`s what I get out of that watering the tree of liberty nonsense. I`ve never been in favor of murdering elected officials no matter how much I disagree with them.
Won't be no bloodshed unless feds shoot first.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:59 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Set up a siege by cutting off all food, fuel, water, communications and power. Keep the press 1,500 yards away for their own protection. Then move in some portable shelters and sit the protestors out. It should be a short wait.
Only 1500 yards? The refuge is 35 miles away from Burns. I'm all for keeping the press off that lonely road for every mile of it.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Only 1500 yards? The refuge is 35 miles away from Burns. I'm all for keeping the press off that lonely road for every mile of it.
All for violating first amendment....I am shocked!

Old 01-11-2016, 06:04 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
These guys are not "survivors". Until recently, Bundy lived in Laveen, a working class suburb of Phoenix. His pal is also a city slicker from Phoenix whose claim to fame is leading a demonstration to honor the Constitution by interfering with peoples' rights to worship freely. The closest to wilderness they have been is a trip to Cabelas to buy some camo clothing.
This could be a precursor to a militia survivor series, how long can they live on Doritos & Coors. I would give them until April 1 to depart the area, very appropriate.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:05 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max340 View Post
Food - they are in a wildlife refuge and are armed. I think they can manage to feed themselves if needed.

Water - have you seen all the snow on the ground?

Fuel - I see lots of wood and brush.

Communications - what would that accomplish?

Power - These people look like they know how to start a fire.
You haven't ever been there, have you?
The refuge is empty of game this time of year. They all left over a month ago, for better winter range. The birds are gone.
All that might be there are some ground squirrels and a few badgers, and they're all hibernating until spring breaks.

In addition, a combat rifle is a crappy hunting gun. The only gun I saw that was fit for hunting is a .30/30 LaVoy Minnicum brought with him.

I'll be you've never tried to start a fire using nothing but sagebrush this time of year either.

And it's all OUR game and brush, not theirs.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:07 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator1483 View Post
Nah. Supporting them in any way I can though. I do know some that HAVE and/or are planning to go.

Won't be no bloodshed unless feds shoot first.

Oh please, they just pulled down one of the park fences what's next peeing on federal property. This group means business.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Oh please, they just pulled down one of the park fences what's next peeing on federal property. This group means business.
So what? Show me where in Constitution it says Fed Gov is allowed to own that much land? That land belongs to the PEOPLE

Old 01-11-2016, 06:18 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,101,072 times
In other news I read the Bundy's stolen valor drunkard "Marine" "veteran" bodyguard has departed.

Leaving the crew down to only one self proclaimed "Marine", and one "US Army Ranger" to keep the inner circle steeped in stolen valor self-created mythology.

In all fairness, the "Marine" did actually sign up to join the Marines... but never reported for duty. And the Army guy did drive a truck, rather well in fact.

These guys are experiencing major fragmentation in their core group.

DD214s are not their friend. Hucksters abound in the inner circle.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:30 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
This is what they get for not dealing with these terrorists early on. They should have been incinerated like we do with ISIS.
Typical bloodthirsty liberal. They've hurt no one, threatened no one, damaged nothing and you think they should die. Let BLM riot, loot, burn down buildings and you're all for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies