Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 06:31 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Oh please, they just pulled down one of the park fences what's next peeing on federal property. This group means business.
And your fellow liberals think they should be killed for it.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:36 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator1483 View Post
So what? Show me where in Constitution it says Fed Gov is allowed to own that much land? That land belongs to the PEOPLE
Yup. Bundy had better put my fence back up before he leaves. It's your fence too, Creator. Are you happy with some idiot trashing your property?

Old 01-11-2016, 06:46 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,099,416 times
Meet one of the fine, upstanding Bundy bunch:

Bodyguard of militiamen Cliven and Ammon Bundy poses as U.S. Marine | Daily Mail Online

This fine specimen of American manhood is since reported to absconded from his "post" amid general dissention among the inner circle.

The proximity of his firearm, nestled beside "medicinal" alcohol, as he sleeps between watch duty shifts, attest to his shrewd skills, and trustworthiness to make levelheaded decisions under duress.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:06 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post

Bodyguard of militiamen Cliven and Ammon Bundy poses as U.S. Marine | Daily Mail Online

This fine specimen of American manhood is since reported to absconded from his "post" amid general dissention among the inner circle.

The proximity of his firearm, nestled beside "medicinal" alcohol, as he sleeps between watch duty shifts, attest to his shrewd skills, and trustworthiness to make levelheaded decisions under duress.

Well maybe the truck driver ranger learned how to set snares for small game like rabbits as I did when I was 9 or so. Nothing better than rotisserie rabbit.

I understand that one of the requests was for "French Vanilla" coffee flavouring. Maybe the failed marine has the skillset to round some of that up to regain favour among those hardy freedom fighters.

Buncha putz's pretending to be real protestors while trucking in there with no supplies to supposedly perform an occupation and standoff with the gov't. Now, that was some critical thinking skills on display right there.

Those kids who occupied public parks protesting the banking barons ruining the economy were better at this.

Noriega surrendered after being bombarded by loud speakers broadcasting rock music for days; how long do you think these boobs would last if they were hit with a few hours of Bieber or Kenny G.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:09 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Are you and bent bow in favor of MORE murder? That`s what I get out of that watering the tree of liberty nonsense. I`ve never been in favor of murdering elected officials no matter how much I disagree with them.
No one's going to be murdered. As long as the Government stays within their boundaries. Where will you be when it all starts?

Old 01-11-2016, 07:27 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
No one's going to be murdered. As long as the Government stays within their boundaries. Where will you be when it all starts?
Federal land ARE within their boundaries.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:35 PM

170 posts, read 104,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Federal land ARE within their boundaries.
Where does it says fed gov is allowed to own land?

Old 01-11-2016, 07:41 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creator1483 View Post
Where does it says fed gov is allowed to own land?
Already been discussed. Go look trough the threads on this topic, not need to re hash an old argument that fails.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:19 PM

170 posts, read 104,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Already been discussed. Go look trough the threads on this topic, not need to re hash an old argument that fails.
As I figured it doesn't say they can. That land belongs to the tax payers of Oregon.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:34 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post

LoL.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies