Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 03:26 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wearing a hoodie?
That is a J or K frame holstered. Not a 9mm

The first hit, caught him in the lower back and exited his stomach, while his hands were up. His hands fall to the wound and they unloaded, 8 more rounds into him.
This is a case of seeing what you want to see. I've watched numerous videos and have never seen him with his hands up (they were out to the side when he first exits) nor have I seen what looks to be a shot to his back. It's quite amazing how, if he were hit in the back with the bullet exiting out of his stomach, he manages to stay perfectly upright as he turns to face the cop behind him, who then takes him down.

That's one tough guy.

Or it's all fake patriot make-believe, which is much more likely.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:26 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
I meant Ryan Bundy was shot in the shoulder at a downward angle, inside the vehicle.

Ammon Bundy is his brother, that is more public and outspoken.
Again, Link?

I have seen nothing on what his wound is or anything about the angle of the wound. All I have seen is that he was injured during the stop.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Wearing a hoodie?
That is a J or K frame holstered. Not a 9mm

The first hit, caught him in the lower back and exited his stomach, while his hands were up. His hands fall to the wound and they unloaded, 8 more rounds into him.
And yet no one has actually released the autopsy info, so how do you know anything about the entry or exit wounds or the actual number of shots?

You are going by hearsay, and gossip.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:30 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
You are going to have a huge amount of crow to eat when the autopsy report is made public. Or not, I suppose you will just say that it is all part of a massive government conspiracy to make the nutjobs look like nutjobs. It must be great to live in a world where you can believe anything you want, I don't understand why you guys are so bitter and angry all the time. Can't you just convince yourself that the Feds did give the property over to the county the same way you convinced yourself that people can just setup their own court systems and instantly become a judge with the power to arrest anyone at anytime.
The family had a second autopsy done, but have so far not released the results. Had he been hit nine times, as Bent is contending, they would have published that report immediately. The fact that they have remained silent pretty much tells you the results were not what they were hoping for.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
They have a damn good attorney. That's how that are able to be right in the investigation of Murder....
Riiiiight. The feds released information to a lawyer BEFORE the investigation has been completed. Okay.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
His hands were up high, when the first 2 shots were fired.
Watch the video in slow motion. You see the officers hand kick 2 times, before the hands start to move downward.
The helicopter had already fired 3 shots with a 308, 2 hitting the top of the cab of the truck, one hitting Ryan Bundy in a downward angle.
His hands never once reached "up high". They were at most out to the sides at shoulder height, and repeatedly came down to his torso.

There was no helicopter.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Two Separate Judges say the Federal Government has Acted Illegally in their Attack on Oregon's Ranchers! - Eagle Rising

Superior Court Judges on BLM Occupation in Oregon:

BLM employees are here to provide "essential governmental services".
Those services do not include acting as undeclared commercial mercenaries operating under color of law and against the best interests of their employers and benefactors.
Any federal employee offering to harm or interfere in the normal occupations of their employers, that is, the people of this country, or to prohibit their employer's customary use of the land and resources they are heir to is acting as an Outlaw in contempt of the Public Law and the actual Constitution and is subject to arrest under the Bounty Hunter provisions of the United States Statutes-at-Large.

The law is there... So is the Constitution.

The people of this country are the employers, benefactors, and Priority Creditors of all federal corporations, all federal employees, all federal contractors, and all federal officials.
The people did not grant their hirelings any power to harass them, indebt them, mischaracterize them, change their political status, seize upon their property, defraud them, trespass upon them, or engage in any other criminal activity whatsoever.
Those "judges" are not really judges. I can call myself a doctor all day, but that doesn't make me a doctor.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:47 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Those "judges" are not really judges. I can call myself a doctor all day, but that doesn't make me a doctor.
Yep, I'm a unicorn.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:51 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,297,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Yep, I'm a unicorn.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:57 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
He's younger and much better looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies