Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2019, 08:09 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times

Advertisements

I guess the great people of the beautiful majestic state of Wyoming knew how to vote their best interests in 2016 by voting overwhelmingly for President Trump.

President Trump's biggest supporters percentage wise are in the wonderful state of Wyoming at a whopping 64%

President Trump will certainly have a massive, massive landslide in states like Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Alaska next fall.

Wyoming Has The Highest Trump Approval Ratings In America

So, glad the great no state income tax state of Wyoming is booming with 2.8% job growth year over year thanks to President Trump's America First Agenda.

President Trump has 64% approval rating in Wyoming.

https://www.bls.gov/regions/mountain...yoming.htm#eag

Los Angeles on the other hand has been doing very lackluster under President Trump with just 0.9% job growth because.

https://www.bls.gov/regions/west/ca_losangeles_msa.htm

Last edited by lovecrowds; 02-10-2019 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2019, 08:21 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
I don't intend to be rude since I suspect you suffer from a intellectual disability. If you do not, are you doing this on purpose? Inquiring minds want to know... Thanks.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:23 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Higher percentages are easier to achieve when you have small numbers, of course. The metro area of LA has about 23x more jobs than the entire state of Wyoming, but hey.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:25 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I guess the great people of the beautiful majestic state of Wyoming knew how to vote their best interests in 2016 by voting overwhelmingly for President Trump.President Trump's biggest supporters percentage wise are in the wonderful state of Wyoming at a whopping 64%President Trump will certainly have a massive, massive landslide in states like Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Alaska next fall.Wyoming Has The Highest Trump Approval Ratings In AmericaSo, glad the great no state income tax state of Wyoming is booming with 2.8% job growth year over year thanks to President Trump's America First Agenda.President Trump has 64% approval rating in Wyoming.https://www.bls.gov/regions/mountain...yoming.htm#eagLos Angeles on the other hand has been doing very lackluster under President Trump with just 0.9% job growth because.
https://www.bls.gov/regions/west/ca_losangeles_msa.htm
But what about West Virginia and Mississippi? I bet he is at a SOARING 90% there.

So, what is your point? His polls for the USA are 40% and below. Wyoming? So ranchers and skiers for Trump? Congrats!

Old 02-10-2019, 08:32 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,867,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I don't intend to be rude since I suspect you suffer from a intellectual disability. If you do not, are you doing this on purpose? Inquiring minds want to know... Thanks.
What intellectual disability do I suffer from?

I am sure coastal liberal elites consider anyone who supports President Trump over Maxine Water, AOC, Nancy Pelosi illegal aliens first, big taxing and big debt agenda has an intellectual disability.

I do like to showcase how much of our country supports our wonder President and incredible commander and chief?

Will be wonderful in November 2020 when our incredible President is reelected by middle-America and coastal liberal elites are wondering how it could be just like 2016

Old 02-10-2019, 08:34 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Higher percentages are easier to achieve when you have small numbers, of course. The metro area of LA has about 23x more jobs than the entire state of Wyoming, but hey.
Conservatives have been trying to make that point every time liberals bring up Denmark and other like European countries. Its always dismissed by the left with some other distraction and excuse.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
What intellectual disability do I suffer from?

I am sure coastal liberal elites consider anyone who supports President Trump over Maxine Water, AOC, Nancy Pelosi illegal aliens first, big taxing and big debt agenda has an intellectual disability.

I do like to showcase how much of our country supports our wonder President and incredible commander and chief?

Will be wonderful in November 2020 when our incredible President is reelected by middle-America and coastal liberal elites are wondering how it could be just like 2016
define "coastal" ,"elite", and "middle america"

Trump is going to win the Gulf Coast states, but he is also going to lose Colorado

Old 02-10-2019, 08:38 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
In before:

"Blah, blah, blah, nobody there, blah, blah, blah, cows can't vote, blah, blah, blah CA is the bestestest EVAH!, blah, blah, blah".

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Conservatives have been trying to make that point every time liberals bring up Denmark and other like European countries. Its always dismissed by the left with some other distraction and excuse.
It's funny how the left "conveniently" ignores that bit of hypocrisy on their part, isn't it?

Old 02-10-2019, 08:46 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,550,882 times
The really funny thing about the OP's links is, he/she/it didn't seem to notice that the unemployment rate of Los Angeles is almost the same as Wyoming.

Wyoming
Dec 2018 unemployment rate: 4.1%

Los Angeles
Dec 2018 unemployment rate: 4.2%

With the margins of error in these BLS surveys, they're basically tied.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:47 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
*Shrug*...I'm all for applying it no matter the side. Its math.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies