Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 04:37 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
According to Gallup, he has been below average for almost the entirety of his presidency.

Presidential Job Approval Center
The title of the Thread is what again?

With the current front runners in the GOP more and more will want sanity in the White House.. That is why the Pres. job approval is going up, the GOP is being insane. Try as you might to bad mouth him, he is doing a good job for the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 07:20 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,298,699 times
In another stunning development, 51% of Americans make less than 30,000 per year.
Goodbye Middle Class: 51 Percent Of All American Workers Make Less Than 30,000 Dollars A Year

There will probably be a Ga-Zillion dollar study to see if these 2 fact are related.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:23 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanapolicRiddle View Post
While I won't pretend he didn't make some significant mistakes -esp during his first 2 years- I think history will view Obama favorably. Since perception is relative, he looks especially competent compared to the doofus he replaced. By every objective measure, we're much better off than we were 8 years ago, so he's been a major improvement over W.
Competent? lmao Your bailouts are bad, ours are good. They way you kept us in never ending wars in the Middle East was bad, they way we do it is good.
Hows Romneycare working? People saving on the insurance like we were promised?
Labor participation rate going back up? Food stamps coming way down?

thought so

Obama is a Bush uncorrected.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The title of the Thread is what again?

With the current front runners in the GOP more and more will want sanity in the White House.. That is why the Pres. job approval is going up, the GOP is being insane. Try as you might to bad mouth him, he is doing a good job for the country.
A good job for the 1 percent and his cronies you mean.

Old 03-28-2016, 02:15 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,827,390 times
I've noticed that ever since the SOTU in 2015, the liberals have been trying to pretend he is amazing even more than they were. Just because he claimed to reduced unemployment. He didn't. People are simply not looking for jobs anymore. Now we are further into debt, race relations have gotten worse, the country is more divided than ever, the middle east is worse, etc.

Old 03-28-2016, 03:17 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Competent? lmao Your bailouts are bad, ours are good. They way you kept us in never ending wars in the Middle East was bad, they way we do it is good.
Hows Romneycare working? People saving on the insurance like we were promised?
Labor participation rate going back up? Food stamps coming way down?

thought so

Obama is a Bush uncorrected.
I dont think Barack Obama was ever against using the bailout as needed, his argument was the same as everyone else, we shouldnt have been put in the situation to need to use them.

Also, yes a drone war will always be better(in context) than putting the lives of American soldiers on the line.

The majority of people actually are saving, projected or not.

Even if you want to argue that LFP is down compared to what was predicted a decade ago, that still means it was predicted to go down because of the retirement of baby boomers.

though millennials are now equal to Babyboomers as a share of the electorate(over the age of 18) it will still be 10 years before they all enter the work force and equal out the retirees (start growing the work force).

Old 03-28-2016, 06:55 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
You know that those bullet points I posted are point by point answers to your questions right? Or are facts like staring at the sun for you? It's not like Gallup is trying to hide their methodology from you...even if you can't seem to locate the answers.
I must have missed a couple.

Who was polled?

How was it weighed?

Weighing
is one pf the MOST IMPORTANT details concerning polls, IMO.

" It's not like Gallup is trying to hide their methodology from you."

Except that to get to the data you HAVE to register with them which I refuse to do.

Why are they so afraid to just post the date like most polls do?

Old 03-28-2016, 07:00 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Pardone..?..so you think that if someone is a republican they automatically fullfill the criteria on your checklist used to uncover demonic hate filled savages?

It was hillary's campaing in 2008 that started the birther claims.

Let me get this straight..If obama says ISIS is the JV team and it comes to pass that he was grossly incorrect in his analysis, I am promoting therefore promoting hate groups if I disagree with him???????????

If obama speaks about his namesake legislation and tells me I can keep my doctor, PERIOD and it turns out not to be true and I take issue with that, I am a hate filled person?????????????????

If obama allows the head of his DOJ to remain in office after falsifying a warrant and goes to 3 judges before he can get approval to spy on a journalist and his family
under those false conditions and I disapprove of the lack of remidial action by obama, I am filled with hate????????????????

Promoting divisiveness and hate at every social and economic crease in our society is the clear strategy of Obama and his followers. I believe they still use the label, democrat. Is that not upsetting to you as promoting hate and violence????

Was it not Hoffa jr who spoke just before Obama and told his union members to "take out the SOBs' and a second later obama gets up, all smiles, and does not admonisg Hoffa for his call to violence??? That doesn't upset you??????
"That doesn't upset you??????["

Of course it doesn't upset him. IMO, he is paid by the DNC.

All you have to do is read a few of his posts and you will come to the same conclusion.

Old 03-28-2016, 07:32 AM

29,537 posts, read 19,626,354 times
Compared to the candidates running for President, right now Obama doesn't look so bad.

Hillary? A lying snake and will have trouble with the FBI
Sanders? Far leftist who will destroy the economy (if he got his way) Even lefty Paul Krugman thinks he's whacked.
Trump? A moron and an egomaniac
Cruz? His own party doesn't even like him

Old 03-28-2016, 07:43 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,936,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagogeorge View Post
Compared to the candidates running for President, right now Obama doesn't look so bad.

Hillary? A lying snake and will have trouble with the FBI
Sanders? Far leftist who will destroy the economy (if he got his way) Even lefty Paul Krugman thinks he's whacked.
Trump? A moron and an egomaniac
Cruz? His own party doesn't even like him
You forgot one: John Kasich. The only candidate remaining who has an ounce of common sense. The only one with integrity. The only Republican candidate who doesn't lower himself into the gutter.

Too bad Republicans aren't smart enough to nominate him; if they did, I would vote for him. Instead I'm probably going to have to hold my nose and vote for Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies