Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 11:53 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
OK, I opened your gallop link and all I found was a chart and this "Margin of error is ±3 percentage points."
which indicates that you could just as well have said "Obama is at 50%"

Do I think it is a coincidence that YOU posted "looks like he could be as high as 56%"

Other then your silly condescending tone what are the OTHER SERIOUS questions I asked about the poll?

Heck, they might even be good details for you.

Details, details, details!
You know that those bullet points I posted are point by point answers to your questions right? Or are facts like staring at the sun for you? It's not like Gallup is trying to hide their methodology from you...even if you can't seem to locate the answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2016, 12:34 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Get back to me next year when the final number is in and his average approval rating is officially worse than Carter, Bush Sr., LBJ, Nixon and, of course, Bush Jr.

Old 03-27-2016, 12:35 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Nope but your party certainly does. Birtherism, massive rise in hate groups, Kenyan Muslim, birth certificate, not born in America, etc etc...the list of hate from Republicans like you is too damn long.
Pardone..?..so you think that if someone is a republican they automatically fullfill the criteria on your checklist used to uncover demonic hate filled savages?

It was hillary's campaing in 2008 that started the birther claims.

Let me get this straight..If obama says ISIS is the JV team and it comes to pass that he was grossly incorrect in his analysis, I am promoting therefore promoting hate groups if I disagree with him???????????

If obama speaks about his namesake legislation and tells me I can keep my doctor, PERIOD and it turns out not to be true and I take issue with that, I am a hate filled person?????????????????

If obama allows the head of his DOJ to remain in office after falsifying a warrant and goes to 3 judges before he can get approval to spy on a journalist and his family
under those false conditions and I disapprove of the lack of remidial action by obama, I am filled with hate????????????????

Promoting divisiveness and hate at every social and economic crease in our society is the clear strategy of Obama and his followers. I believe they still use the label, democrat. Is that not upsetting to you as promoting hate and violence????

Was it not Hoffa jr who spoke just before Obama and told his union members to "take out the SOBs' and a second later obama gets up, all smiles, and does not admonisg Hoffa for his call to violence??? That doesn't upset you??????

Old 03-27-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
When he is above 47% (see Mr steal your pension and load you with debt Romney) that means he is above the historical norm. It also means that Republicans are seeing he has done a good job.

Now if they want to approve the GOP numbers maybe an increase in Min. wage is in order. The idea of sticking to non-growth ideas such as a flat tax will not help the GOP.

According to Gallup, he has been below average for almost the entirety of his presidency.

Presidential Job Approval Center

Old 03-27-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
let's see how people feel in a few more months and judge this using different polls.

Obama will be remembered as the vacationer in chief.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:06 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Pardone..?..so you think that if someone is a republican they automatically fullfill the criteria on your checklist used to uncover demonic hate filled savages?

It was hillary's campaing in 2008 that started the birther claims.

Let me get this straight..If obama says ISIS is the JV team and it comes to pass that he was grossly incorrect in his analysis, I am promoting therefore promoting hate groups if I disagree with him???????????

If obama speaks about his namesake legislation and tells me I can keep my doctor, PERIOD and it turns out not to be true and I take issue with that, I am a hate filled person?????????????????

If obama allows the head of his DOJ to remain in office after falsifying a warrant and goes to 3 judges before he can get approval to spy on a journalist and his family
under those false conditions and I disapprove of the lack of remidial action by obama, I am filled with hate????????????????

Promoting divisiveness and hate at every social and economic crease in our society is the clear strategy of Obama and his followers. I believe they still use the label, democrat. Is that not upsetting to you as promoting hate and violence????

Was it not Hoffa jr who spoke just before Obama and told his union members to "take out the SOBs' and a second later obama gets up, all smiles, and does not admonisg Hoffa for his call to violence??? That doesn't upset you??????

You win the prize for hate filled question mark usage. One is usually sufficient.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:42 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Obama will be remembered as the vacationer in chief.
Maybe on FOX but in the real world where Romney didnt win in a landslide.
=http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i...ionssocial.jpg

Old 03-27-2016, 03:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Maybe on FOX but in the real world where Romney didnt win in a landslide.
=http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i...ionssocial.jpg
There it is... the goto when there is no real discussion left.

I think we are done here <<<throws down the mic>>>

Old 03-27-2016, 03:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Get back to me next year when the final number is in and his average approval rating is officially worse than Carter, Bush Sr., LBJ, Nixon and, of course, Bush Jr.
I predict deep disappointment and spittle-spewing outrage from the Obamaphobic right.

Old 03-27-2016, 04:21 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
There it is... the goto when there is no real discussion left.

I think we are done here <<<throws down the mic>>>
There was not much of a discussion to begin with just a poster implying Obama was the vacationer in chief, i merely posted the facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies