Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 06:50 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,123 times

Advertisements

"Truth is false, and logic lost

Now the fourth dimension is crossed...."

Utopia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2016, 07:28 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Hey, I don't blame her, she looks better with that tan and Sideshow Bob hair.

Old 04-14-2016, 07:42 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm try'na figure out why folks are mad at her. Blacks aren't even mad, so I don't know why everyone else is crying.
Character matters to some people, not liberal progressives, but other people.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:33 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
I personally couldn't care less what this woman does. I do wonder about people that choose to not face reality about any given situation. She's a white woman, why does she feel the need to lie to the world and portray herself as a black woman, again, I don't care, but just sorta thinking bigger picture here.

Sounds like some kind of psychosis if you ask me and or her not living in reality. I've know white guys that hang with black guys and take on urban/ghetto or whatever you wanna call it mannerism, we all know the nasty term people have for those types of guys, but I think they still realize that they are indeed white guys.

I don't have any issues with people that prefer to be around black people and all of that, I'm simply talking about the denial of reality, so before the R word gets thrown my way, it's got nothing to do with that.

She wants to write a book, more power to her, it's America, the land of the free and all of that...

Old 04-14-2016, 08:55 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Rachel: you're a prize fool there, woman.

My x fiance; she COULD claim "Black" even tho she's a blue eyed blonde with pasty white skin cause at least that lady has "Black girl" facial features like someone from Ghana but with a thin nose.

Old 04-14-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Character matters to some people, not liberal progressives, but other people.

She comes off like an idiot to me, but whatever, I mean how embarrassing it is to lie about being something you're not, again, whatever, I conduct myself with my own personal code of ethics, if some feel the need to lie about themselves, it's not something that I can control, and they pretty much just get filed into the loony file and I move on.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:08 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
I personally have no problems with her racial identity. I certainly wouldn't call her a bad person or a fraud.

Don't mean to play keyboard psychologist here, but she sounds like she suffers from borderline personality disorder.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:09 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,021,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm try'na figure out why folks are mad at her. Blacks aren't even mad, so I don't know why everyone else is crying.
You confuse laughing with mad, but you are often confused.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I personally have no problems with her racial identity. I certainly wouldn't call her a bad person or a fraud.

Don't mean to play keyboard psychologist here, but she sounds like she suffers from borderline personality disorder.

That's pretty much what I was saying up thread, she's got some weird issues going on?? I mean who lies on that kind of scale, to assume some kind of identity, strange stuff for sure.

Old 04-14-2016, 09:19 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That's pretty much what I was saying up thread, she's got some weird issues going on?? I mean who lies on that kind of scale, to assume some kind of identity, strange stuff for sure.
Identity diffusion is marked by a lack of integration of a sense of self and others.Many people with borderline personality disorder (BPD) struggle with identity issues.

It also sounds like she experienced some kind of trauma when she was a child. Many people suffer from BPD also experienced trauma at very early age.

I think she has some psychological issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies