Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 04:32 AM

128 posts, read 94,091 times

Advertisements

The left's lunacy never ceases to amaze me. Its as though the progressives are in competition on who can become the most degenerate "legally" the fastest? Bizarro world!!!

Canada's Supreme Court Legalizes Some Sex Acts with Animals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 04:37 AM

21,201 posts, read 19,821,421 times
So if I tie up a woman against her will, smear peanut butter on her genitals and lick it off, that is not rape?

Cool. Canada, here I come!

Old 06-12-2016, 04:42 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,646,691 times
I'm really about "live and let live" but this is a absolutely nutty.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:05 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,615,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowtreatments View Post
The left's lunacy never ceases to amaze me. Its as though the progressives are in competition on who can become the most degenerate "legally" the fastest? Bizarro world!!!

So move to Canada.

Old 06-12-2016, 05:10 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,327,907 times
People said this was coming when gay marriage was legalized and the Left scoffed and called them paranoid homophobes.

And we sink deeper and deeper...

Old 06-12-2016, 05:25 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,354,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowtreatments View Post

Nothing left or progressive about the ruling. The crime did not fit the legal definition. They will simply re-write the current statute to also outlaw human penetration by a animal.

Of course the usual suspects will chime in, without a clue to what the ruling was about.

Of course, many states (as far as I can tell) in the US that have weak laws against sex with animals. From only a misdemeanor in a couple of states to some states saying it is OK as long as it is not in a public place.
Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Alabama, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Wyoming all have, weak laws.

Why No Breitbart reporting on Texas laws?

Last edited by plannine; 06-12-2016 at 05:45 AM..

Old 06-12-2016, 05:30 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,354,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
So if I tie up a woman against her will, smear peanut butter on her genitals and lick it off, that is not rape?

Cool. Canada, here I come!
Rape for you yes. you will be charged. Until the law is updated in Canada, your dog no.

And a update to the law was already in the works, when their courts ruling came down.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:20 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,232,029 times
Interesting.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't send someone to jail for putting peanut butter on their balls and having a dog lick it off. I don't agree with them saying 'if there's no penetration.' That's way too open ended. But if this sort of thing came up here, I'd say we have people who actually deserve to be in prison, let's not spend time on the sad person who puts peanut butter on is knob to prison. Definitely don't encourage that, and again, I can't stress enough how absurd a "no penetration" rule is. This means a man can suck off a dog, and that's definitely beasteality. While I think the peanut butter thing also is, I also don't think that this is harmful enough to the animal for me to really think it's worthy of a felony conviction.

Just my two cents worth.

Totally would have still charged the man in this particularly case, as it was forcing a dog on someone, which is not something I have ever said before and frankly never thought that I would.

Old 06-12-2016, 09:48 AM

19,735 posts, read 10,171,428 times
No biggie, they were upholding a law, a poorly written law, but a law anyway. They were doing their job. They are not supposed to write laws, just enforce the written ones.

Old 06-12-2016, 09:51 AM

2,339 posts, read 2,076,191 times
Seems pretty straight forward to me. He tried to appeal one charge out 17 and he won because of an outdated definition. He's serving 16 years for what he did. No doubt in PC...he'd be a dead man in general population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies