Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2017, 01:51 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
If three white boys raped and urinated in the mouth of and on the body of a five year old girl you're damn right I would be outraged.
Lie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Oh, for God's sake look it up.

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. NOT TRUE.

Some right wingnut website posted this - and many of the other wingnut websites just copied this.

ByAlex Riggins and Nathan Brown

TwinFalls Times-News

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knifeinvolved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebssaid Monday morning.”
In June the truth was known...of course..that did not stop anyone from posting continual lies.

Old 04-13-2017, 01:59 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

No one is saying this.......you are full of drama and making this thread about something it is not! Sounds like it is you who is diluting it from rape to some kind of sexual assault......well, since you put it this way, that little girl is just making sh*t up, possibly she should do community service, and let these boys enjoy school and free housing curiosity of the American tax payer.

Really? nobody is saying Refugees...? Really..

OP 1st post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post

2nd post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Many such cases all across Europe.

The Refugees are a Trojan Horse, they have been let in, and they are going to make merry. Infidels to many are like cattle, they can do what their heart desires.

There are 57 Muslim countries that should and can easily take in their Muslim Brothers. The refugees would fit right in with the culture of Anti-Women, LGBT and Infidels.
5th post ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Muslim Migrants Sexually Assault 5-Year Old In Idaho - Dr. Rich Swier

3 Child Refugees Take 5-Year-Old Idaho Girl By Knife, Neighbor Discovers Horror

Treasure Valley Refugee Resettlement Facts: **UPDATED 6/18 Twin Falls child allegedly raped by Syrian refugee kids/Purposeful LIES by your media regarding Muslims in America/ Survivor coming to Twin Falls/what can we do?

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1500

Pathetic excuse for NEWS stations are burying this story.

The pimps at "refugee resettlement agencies" such as the College of Southern Idaho need to be held personally and financially responsible for these crimes, as does the federal government. These agencies are taking money to dump these savages in innocent neighborhoods. How many more victims will there be before change is demanded? How much more TAX MONEY will be spent importing people from violent cultures that are not in any way vetted? How many more that embrace a political system that demands, and in fact is founded on violence, subjugation, murder, misogyny and child sexual abuse?

6th post

Quote:
The boys, 8, 10 and 13 raped and urinated in and on the 5 year old girl. The attack was recorded on a cell phone by the oldest attacker and was confiscated by the neighbor who discovered the incident. It's too bad the parents surrendered the phone to the authorities without making a copy of the video.

Both pointing to refugees. and preemptively attacking anyone defending them.....

14th post...
Here we see poster not only claiming it is refugees, but also linking to an extremist site to back up the claim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
That didnt take long. Now if only we can get the 65K more that hillary wants we'll be golden right?
Muslim Migrants Sexually Assault 5-Year Old In Idaho - Dr. Rich Swier

Is it being hushed?
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...a-little-girl/
30th post. We have someone skipping everything else and going straight to implying most muslims are worst...
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
These are the moderate Muslims since they let her live.

i will not bother going through hundreds of pages .

One thing is VERY clear, racists across the internet and on this thread are continuing to use the "FAKE" news version to support and encourage racism, bigotry, sectarianism . Xenophobes take these stories lie, overstate twist and turn. And when you attack someone who is pointing this out you are helping them.

Old 04-13-2017, 04:50 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Really? nobody is saying Refugees...? Really..
I said no one was talking about "murder" in this thread, so what are you talking about? Post #626.....I have not heard anyone say this was possible murder. Talk about adding to the story!

The only reason people are using the term refugees, is that the media has given no names due to age. So, for now they're "refugees." What do you want us to call them, since young men, muslims, refugees, don't seem to fit your description. Funny, you feel comfortable referring to the girl as little girl......you're being petty, even, the media refers to them as refugees. Although, they're really not sure, if they are or not!

A few good links that expose the lies of the Refugee center and why this is all in play........

New Details in Idaho 5-Year-Old Muslim Migrant Rape Case: Here
Slate magazine on Sunday published “If You Want to Live Here, You Need to Live by the Rules Here,” a 5,000-plus word exposition of the Muslim migrant rape case in Twin Falls, Idaho. Author Michelle Goldberg subtitles her piece: “A sexual assault case involving refugee children in Idaho. A microcosm of America in the age of Trump.” That tells you all you need to know: Goldberg and Slate are using this case to demonize opposition to the Democrats’ suicidal policies regarding Muslim migrants.

Goldberg doesn’t care about the five-year-old rape victim in Twin Falls in the slightest degree. In fact, throughout her lengthy piece and in texts with the victim’s mother, she puts this little girl and her family on trial.

Twin Falls Pol Savages Family of Refugee Rape Victim on Facebook
Lanting’s Facebook comment claimed that;
You realize these Internet Fake news agencies can LIE all they want and can never be proven wrong. The case is sealed we will never know more than we know now. Another obvious lie is the child does not live with the father. The police and now the courts have had the video since the night of the assault. The father as far as I know it is not even involved with the child. All Caps no way he saw the video. I doubt they even talked to him. Let justice be served and let this child have a chance at a normal life without making up lies about what happened to her. The police and the courts are doing every thing according to state law!!!
Twin Falls Crisis Imposed by Clinton-Era Pro-Refugee Advocates - Breitbart
One key player is Lavinia Limón, CEO of the U.S. Committee on Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI). That’s a government-backed group that is paid to place migrants in Americans’ towns. Her group is also called a “voluntary agency,” or ‘VOLAG.’ The group’s local affiliate, the College of Southern Idaho, has already placed 1,000 Iraqi refugees in Twin Falls.

Limón is married to a man that she met in Saudi Arabia while bringing refugees to the United States, and since 1975, she’s been using the government-supplied flood of unskilled and culturally distant migrants to convert Americans’ neighborhoods into “new American communities.” Most of the targeted neighborhoods are in politically weak towns far from wealthy districts, who are protected from migrant inflows by influential politicians.

Sounds like the conservative part of Idaho, certainly, has it's politicians feeding out of the hands of Liberal insanity. I see why so may think this story was made up......even calling the dad a liar with what he seen with his own eyes on video.

In response to EvilEyeFleegle......... If you re-read your posts you will see that you use the term 'Moslem'..and 'refugee' a lot. Just responding.

I never spelled Muslims.....Moslem, show me if I did. Strange you would say this to me, when other posters were spelling it like that, like the one I am responding to above!

Yes, the media refers to them as refugees. I also referred to them as young men in meaning young boys. As far as I know 2 were young boys and one young man, age 14. If the media is calling them this......what are you wanting from the rest of us........never mind the answer, you left the thread.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
I said no one was talking about "murder" in this thread, so what are you talking about? Post #626.....I have not heard anyone say this was possible murder. Talk about adding to the story!

In response to EvilEyeFleegle......... If you re-read your posts you will see that you use the term 'Moslem'..and 'refugee' a lot. Just responding.

I never spelled Muslims.....Moslem, show me if I did. Strange you would say this to me, when other posters were spelling it like that, like the one I am responding to above!

Yes, the media refers to them as refugees. I also referred to them as young men in meaning young boys. As far as I know 2 were young boys and one young man, age 14. If the media is calling them this......what are you wanting from the rest of us........never mind the answer, you left the thread.

My Bad..I automatically used the spelling I grew up with....mea culpa.

Doesn't really change much though...now does it?

History News Network | Why Do People Say Muslim Now Instead of Moslem?

Old 04-13-2017, 05:19 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:

d.
GOOD GOBB SMACKING !

there are dozens of posts with MURDER in them and many linking to versions that say murder.

Your attempts to find some "reason" you are right, merely highlights just how wrong you got it, with your accusations.

I made a clear and simple statement you attacked it, got disproved now just move along. no need for silliness.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:25 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,628 times
Yes that these boys are Muslim refugees matters. That is why this is a big story. For the most part African and Mid Eastern Muslims are culturally incompatible with Western civilization. This is why they rarely assimilate, including in Europe where even the 3rd generation has yet to assimilate in France and Germany for example. This is why Europe is in the midst of a rape epidemic.

Any African or Mid Eastern Muslim that wants to come to the US as a refugee, or a regular immigrant for that matter, needs to be culturally vetted so as to only allow in those who we believe will culturally assimilate and accept our norms, especially as concerns women and the LBGT community.

Our first loyalty must be to our own people. We cannot let in those who put our people at risk.

Old 04-13-2017, 05:45 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Why did all three boys plead guilty to felony charges?
Because they weren't Syrian or refugees. Not to mention, that it wasn't a rape. See the links on lower half of pg. 2 of the thread. Check your sources.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said.
:
Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” but suspects the false reports are the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement who hoped to stir up trouble by claiming the incident involved Syrian refugees who committed a violent sexual assault

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 04-13-2017 at 05:56 PM..

Old 04-13-2017, 05:58 PM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
FAKE!

Isn't is funny the poster you replied to was blaming NA, how is this any better?
How is what any better? What "NA"? The poster I was responding to said it was Anglo kids who did it, "native Anglo" was his term, vs. non-Anglo refugees/immigrants. Boy, some of y'all have trouble reading when you get all riled up, don'cha?

Old 04-13-2017, 06:06 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because they weren't Syrian or refugees. Not to mention, that it wasn't a rape. See the links on lower half of pg. 2 of the thread. Check your sources.

“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said.
:
Loebs said he didn’t want to “fan the flames of anti-Syrian refugee people” but suspects the false reports are the work of a local group opposed to refugee resettlement who hoped to stir up trouble by claiming the incident involved Syrian refugees who committed a violent sexual assault
Except their whole families were/are refugees, just not from Syria.
Reading comprehension helps...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies