Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2016, 08:17 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,743,613 times

Advertisements

Anyone who has followed this woman, from silencing people opposed to her husband, covering up his crimes, money laundering, insider trading, "suiciding" and "disappearing" those who had information on her, taking bribes, selling favors, on and on and on and can stomach her is an animal and nothing will stop them from supporting the tyrant that they want in power to enslave the rest of us to their personal will...

Old 06-30-2016, 10:00 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Can you IMAGINE the abuse of power this women will enjoy if she does get in the White House? The corruption? The cover ups?
A Hillary Clinton presidency could very well lead to a Constitutional crisis. There will be scandals - that much is certain. Hell, there will probably be scandals on day 1. She will use every apparatus of the federal government to cover-up the scandals.

Of course, someone in the government will leak this. But because the President runs the executive branch, there will be stonewalling, delays, etc. Congress may or may not try to impeach, but frankly it won't matter because the Republicans will not have a two-thirds majority in the Senate. It won't matter what form of corruption Hillary engages in, the Democrat Party will never, under any circumstances, vote to remove Hillary. We will be left with half the country making excuses and rationalizing and the other half seething white with rage over the lawlessness.

I think at that point the Red states will start openly defying the federal government.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:09 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Can you IMAGINE the abuse of power this women will enjoy if she does get in the White House? The corruption? The cover ups?

It sickens me that people have become so party loyal they refuse, absolutely refuse, to acknowledge this. I've voted for both parties my whole life and as always, was waiting to see who was left standing before my decision was made. I don't like Trump. But I cannot put someone this shady in power. It's frightening to even think about.
She's already making Nixon look like the poster child for integrity. The woman has no shame.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:31 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
Do we know why Bill was in Phoenix?

They are friends. But this seems so inappropriate. Did he not think that people would notice?

Just read he was there to play golf. In 116 degrees. Right.
That's what I was thinking also, as a Phoenix resident you won't see anyone on a golf course in the middle of summer in Phoenix, especially when the high temperatures were over 110 degrees, and morning temperatures were in the upper 80s earlier this week.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:51 PM

991 posts, read 629,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Anyone who has followed this woman, from silencing people opposed to her husband, covering up his crimes, money laundering, insider trading, "suiciding" and "disappearing" those who had information on her, taking bribes, selling favors, on and on and on and can stomach her is an animal and nothing will stop them from supporting the tyrant that they want in power to enslave the rest of us to their personal will...
I'm glad that you brought that up!
I had to go digging ...

Last edited by epliny; 06-30-2016 at 11:40 PM..

Old 06-30-2016, 10:54 PM

529 posts, read 370,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yes, I have to agree. When your wife is running for office against a person who feeds off of and thrives on conspiracy theories, one should not meet with a couple one has known for years. Just wave to each other from the plane windows or be accused of god knows what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
The conservatives on CD sure have their panties in a wad. What are they going to do on November 9?

The only two libs with anything to say so far, and both demonstrate they haven't any idea of what ethics are.

Shocking? Not really.

There are a few left leaning posters that I've come to respect, even though we disagree on most issues. Sadly none of them have posted yet.

I would have expected a couple of them to admit how inappropriate this meeting was, especially now that Lynch has immediately announced the decision to delay releasing the emails until after the election.

The vast right wing conspiracy is more powerful than I thought. Forcing Hillary to break security protocols with her email server and now somehow coercing the sitting AG to make this big of a mistake in judgement.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:00 AM

2,903 posts, read 3,458,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
One Attorney and one former Attorney knew full well that this was the wrong action to take.
Yes. I would agree with you. This is the sort of thing that does NOT require a lot of introspection, it is so clearly inappropriate that it needs no study. -- the optics alone are terrible. I sure hope the Clinton WH legal staff is considering some guardrails on Bill.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:15 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
WTF these idiots really take us all for fools! And some are, LOL THAT is the funny part.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:31 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,862,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I don't know, but this type of arrogant and blatant ethics violation is disgusting. Maybe someone could file a FOIA request for documents.
I believe the FOIA request has now been filed. What a disgraceful administration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
The conservatives on CD sure have their panties in a wad. What are they going to do on November 9?
Remember, corruption -- like Barack Obama -- swings both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Not uncommon. A lot of serious golfers are on the course at 6 am.
Bill Clinton is hardly what I would call a "serious golfer". He's almost exclusively a mouth-breather these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Maybe slick willle needed his "cigar" lubed up again?
More like his "Swisher Sweet".

Rumor has it that Bubba liked to hit it and get it with the chocolate prostitutes back in Little Rock back in his governor days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Come again?
At his age, Clinton's hardly capable of that, even with someone as portly as Loretta "Never Misses" Lunch.

Old 07-01-2016, 02:13 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I think we'll be seeing quite a few of those 30,000 emails on display, likely starting July 4th.

Hard to believe Loretta Lynch is that tone-deaf and stupid......well, I guess it isn't really that hard.

More than likely, she received a text from Bill Cosby Clinton that said "I wanna rock-it, your chocolate" and just had to see if Bubba C. was truly down with O.P.P.

Right when you think that the turd that is the Obama Administration couldn't get any more unethical, they somehow lower the bar yet again. Indeed, more incompetent than Carter, more corrupt than Nixon. THAT is Barack Obama's legacy.

That's "fundamental change" for ya'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies