Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2016, 05:14 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Say whatever you want about Hill's medical condition, but she has never suggested that Donald Trump should be assassinated.
Well, there's that.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:02 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The photo on Drudge today (Sunday) is scary and I don't mean that in a witchy way, I mean it in a feeble way. You Dems better really like Tim Caine.

Last week, she had huge duffel bags under her eyes. I would only look like that if I'd been crying all day. The newspapers touch up her photos. Look at this C-SPAN video.

Move the video to the 1:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmf3RumpAM
Unreal! I could only watch 3 minutes before I became ill.....so many lies. I had to quit watching when I heard her say that her emails didn't have a 'huge heading marked classified' so she didn't know she had classified information.

And yes, she looks like hell. She honestly looks very unwell.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:03 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,952,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Those duster coats that she wears? It can't be because they are fashionable. One theory:

New Questions on Hillary's Health=> What is She Hiding Under Her Duster Jacket?
Adult diapers?

Old 08-10-2016, 01:35 AM

381 posts, read 177,385 times
I thought the way she looked at the protestor during a recent rally was peculiar--it was the way she just stopped at stared at him and seemed in shock. Surely she's used to the political environment, and that too for a rally in her support.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:08 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,550,525 times
Hillary won't make it through the campaign given these health issues.

Who do the Dems have waiting to carry the torch to the finish line?

Old 08-10-2016, 03:32 AM

14,683 posts, read 14,662,025 times
Another manufactured controversy from the right, which again has no substance to stick. Keep trying....it's worked so well these past eight years

Old 08-10-2016, 03:50 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Adult diapers?
You must be thinking about Trump. That big baby needs a pacifier. Stick a cigar in that man's mouth. Does he ever THINK before he speaks???????

Old 08-10-2016, 04:49 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
That was long ago. There are more demands on presidents nowadays. The American people don't need to be subjected to a mentally and physically unhealthy president that also lies.
More demands on the office of President AND Commander in Chief, THESE days?

What about World War II, the Bay of Pigs, Civil rights movements???

Donald J Trump does not have the qualifications or temperament to be a national leader. He looks and acts like a mob boss. Now, he is pouring out filthier language than ever. I say LOCK HIM UP, and throw away the key; and lets get on with a true election. Enough of this maniac, wanting to be president.

Trump will hold his breath, like a 2 year old, until he gets his way.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:07 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

In retrospect, the job of president WAS too stressful for FDR. He felt overwhelmed by the job. If I'm not mistaken, FDR asked for help and the Brownlow committee decided to propose a slew of aides to help him do the job. Regardless, America does not need a president that is mentally and physically incapable of doing the job. Stop trying to smear Trump as an excuse for running a corpse for president.

Quote:
Donald J Trump does not have the qualifications or temperament to be a national leader. He looks and acts like a mob boss. Now, he is pouring out filthier language than ever. I say LOCK HIM UP, and throw away the key; and lets get on with a true election. Enough of this maniac, wanting to be president.

Opinion noted. Hanky offered.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:08 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

Typical mirroring tactic used so often by the dishonest left accusing their opponent's of what they have rightly been accused of. It is meant to distract, divert, and confuse attention away from their offending candidate. In this case crooked Hillary who is known to be crooked with more proof released today of her pay to play scheme while SOS. Has a long history of being the center of scandal after scandal for years. Refuses to answer questions by reporters about her support for the Taliban.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies