Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 11:47 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,091,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I'm a registered nurse and healthcare administrator. Bully for you.Your qualified to diagnose a simple partial seizure?From age 8, until age 30, I observed, and ultimately cared for my epileptic father, I don't claim to be a doctor, but I know it when I see it. That is the only type of seizure this could possibly be, and it's dubious at that. How do you diagnose that from the video? What corroborating labs and tests did you perform? Is there some new methodology you have uncovered for diagnosis? Are you in the publishing stage for this discovery? How many of your peers have reviewed your technique?I cant "diagnose" any more than you can from the video, you have the same info I do. You call it "dubious", I called it "mild".

If you think this is ground breaking, please explain how a partial seizure impacts an individual.Depends upon the type. I am most familiar with the "motor" variety, that the video appears to demonstrate. Because her eyes can be seen crossing at one point, there may have been a sight related "sensory" component to it as well, but not necessarily.

Lord, you guys are desperate. Luckily, your also naive enough to not know any better.Lord, you guys are desperate. You'll cover for a clearly ill candidate, and place the nation at risk, just so your team can win.

I have joined my response and your "comments". This will be much shorter. You lack any formal diagnostic training. Your claim is "I've seen it a lot". Science doesn't work that way. You also don't seem to understand a partial seizure needs additional testing to diagnose by physicians. No one can watch a video and make a claim like yours, especially a home trained clinician who has seen it a lot. Partial seizures impact motor ability during the seizure. They may also cause a euphoria during the seizure. Most are unaware they are happening and remain in complete control during the event. Your attempt to fear monger danger has no basis in facts, but I'm sure you look smart in your kitchen talking about your "experience".

Essentially, you are another unqualified right winger asserting your proud display of the Duning-Kruger effect. Again, it's sad and desperate. It must be difficult to be so informed in every area like you, but have not one credential to back up all your knowledge. Of course, you don't need no fancy learning. I advise you to quit seeking any medical care and rely solely on you and your acquaintances experience smarts. I'm sure some of you have seen cancer, MS, Lupus, diabetes, and a whole host of other ailments. You guys can treat it all.

It just doesn't get more dumb.
When did you examine her? All we are asking is to be informed by someone who has. You seem to be dismissing any cause for alarm because other people are bringing up the possibility that she has issues that could impede her if elected.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:57 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,281,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Let's analyze this post a bit.

I, actually would prefer neither of the two choices we have been given in this cycle. But we're stuck with what we're stuck with. So in the spirit of lesser of two evils.......

(And I am aware that this will upset the wittle PC nancies) I would rather have my POTUS be the guy that can do the "mocking" honestly. Than it be the lying, thieving, seizure ridden, cross eyed, walking, talking feeble dreck fest that is being "mocked".

CN

Well on one thing we agree. I, too would rather have neither in office.
Other than that my analysis is different or let's say not as one sided.

Because Trump just like Clinton gets mocked. Trump just like Clinton is a lying, thieving "dreck fest".
And while Clinton might have the physical issues Trump has the mental ones.

Lesser of these 2 evils to me is Clinton.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
FDR was in a wheelchair, a fact he kept hidden from the public. He also had severe, apparently untreated hypertension, and heart disease. JFK had Addison's disease.
But did any of them have brain damage?

Old 08-09-2016, 12:27 AM

In the debates, Trump will not go easy on her, the way that Bernie did. She probably won't have to avoid the debate, because, if she cracks up, the MSM will make it look like it was all Trump's fault and everyone will feel sorry for her.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:48 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,509,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
But did any of them have brain damage?
...or incurable corruption?

Go Trump.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:54 AM

You can buy a Hillary Bobblehead doll on her website for $14.99.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I see where Hillary had another brain fart.
...or something like that...

Old 08-09-2016, 02:47 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times
She even mentions that she is shot circuits so she is aware of something being off up there.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:04 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
In the debates, Trump will not go easy on her, the way that Bernie did. She probably won't have to avoid the debate, because, if she cracks up, the MSM will make it look like it was all Trump's fault and everyone will feel sorry for her.
She will start crying to get sympathy.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:18 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Who's going to be the brave soul from her party to speak out about this? There needs to be an intervention. Sometimes you have to put country over party. She's simply not in any condition to run anything. There's not enough make hair to in the world to hide that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies