Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 06:14 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
For her supporters not to see this, they have to be just paid to promote her as it is just pitiful. You would think that if someone loved her, they would encourage her to quit and spend the time she has left with them. It is hard to impossible to spend time with a sociopath, so I understand where they are coming from.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

Old 08-08-2016, 06:20 AM

1,268 posts, read 799,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
I'm a registered nurse and healthcare administrator. Bully for you.Your qualified to diagnose a simple partial seizure?From age 8, until age 30, I observed, and ultimately cared for my epileptic father, I don't claim to be a doctor, but I know it when I see it. That is the only type of seizure this could possibly be, and it's dubious at that. How do you diagnose that from the video? What corroborating labs and tests did you perform? Is there some new methodology you have uncovered for diagnosis? Are you in the publishing stage for this discovery? How many of your peers have reviewed your technique?I cant "diagnose" any more than you can from the video, you have the same info I do. You call it "dubious", I called it "mild".

If you think this is ground breaking, please explain how a partial seizure impacts an individual.Depends upon the type. I am most familiar with the "motor" variety, that the video appears to demonstrate. Because her eyes can be seen crossing at one point, there may have been a sight related "sensory" component to it as well, but not necessarily.

Lord, you guys are desperate. Luckily, your also naive enough to not know any better.Lord, you guys are desperate. You'll cover for a clearly ill candidate, and place the nation at risk, just so your team can win.

I have joined my response and your "comments". This will be much shorter. You lack any formal diagnostic training. Your claim is "I've seen it a lot". Science doesn't work that way. You also don't seem to understand a partial seizure needs additional testing to diagnose by physicians. No one can watch a video and make a claim like yours, especially a home trained clinician who has seen it a lot. Partial seizures impact motor ability during the seizure. They may also cause a euphoria during the seizure. Most are unaware they are happening and remain in complete control during the event. Your attempt to fear monger danger has no basis in facts, but I'm sure you look smart in your kitchen talking about your "experience".

Essentially, you are another unqualified right winger asserting your proud display of the Duning-Kruger effect. Again, it's sad and desperate. It must be difficult to be so informed in every area like you, but have not one credential to back up all your knowledge. Of course, you don't need no fancy learning. I advise you to quit seeking any medical care and rely solely on you and your acquaintances experience smarts. I'm sure some of you have seen cancer, MS, Lupus, diabetes, and a whole host of other ailments. You guys can treat it all.

It just doesn't get more dumb.

Old 08-08-2016, 06:26 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
She in a bad spot. And 3 months out from the election? I'm not sure if she'll make it to the first debate. She looks worse than the propped up corpse of Vladimir Lenin.

Old 08-08-2016, 06:51 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
you just said these are the "fringe" of conservatives that you had to go looking for them..

If there are other threads on it, why didnt you comment there ?
Excellent question. Anyone of these would have worked:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...wrong-her.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-laughing.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-behavior.html

Excellent Article By MD On Hillary's Health

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ld-r-ford.html

If Hillary Is Elected, How Long Will She Serve?

To name a few anyway.

Seriously, it is important that people be able to recognize symptoms this obvious as it may help a family member or a friend in the future.

Again, the voters do not comprise the "Make a Wish Foundation".

Old 08-08-2016, 06:59 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
Not a seizure. Awkward & goofy, yes, but not a seizure.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:01 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,068,868 times
I know twitter is not legit, but I'll just post this anyway, so the Dims can scream!, right wing! End source is twitter, embedded in The American Mirror article.

Really just another lie by the Clinton Campaign. If she remains brilliant, compassionate, intuitive and makes brownies in her spare time, but is infirm, just show it. Don't lie and try to hide the fact that she cannot go up or down steps without help.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Old 08-08-2016, 07:18 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,068,868 times
Clinton's feebleness is a problem, if for no other reason, than it is being hidden. By the campaign, by the media, by her supporters. Just more Clinton lying, trying to hide this. That is the real point.

The feebleness, falls, unsteadiness, muddiness of thought are not a given for folks her age, nor is depth perception. Those are just excuses used by the left. They are complicit in the lie.

You may have missed the earlier thread on Clinton's troubling 'mis-steps'. Anyone Seen Hillary Ascend or Descend Steps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The photo on Drudge today (Sunday) is scary and I don't mean that in a witchy way, I mean it in a feeble way. You Dems better really like Tim Caine.

Last week, she had huge duffel bags under her eyes. I would only look like that if I'd been crying all day. The newspapers touch up her photos. Look at this C-SPAN video.

Move the video to the 1:00 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmf3RumpAM

Old 08-08-2016, 07:34 AM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Hillary " Howard Taft" Clinton and Bill" Grampa Simpson" Clinton should be in assisted living, not The White House.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
haahha!

The "seizure" is hillary's awkward attempt at humor -- exaggeratedly "flummoxed", "startled" by the onslaught of questions.

I thought it was cute in hillary's awkward-ass wooden way. She's just trying to be human...

Everybody can see it for what it was. Anyhoo -- let the tin-foil hat brigade think they have something with that one. Keep 'em occupied.

Thanks for posting the vid. This "seizure" should in fact be an issue -- not because it's a real seizure, but because it's downright scary how the trump camp is totally unconstrained by the truth, & willing to lie to their own side "for their own good." These are not the kind of people you want anywhere near the reins of power.

Spread the vid to debunk the bullsh_t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
There is nothing they will not lie about or distort in order to stick another knife in Hillary Clinton. They will stop at nothing.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:41 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
All these attacks on Hillary's health, her voice, the bags under her eyes are just a way to deflect the fact that Trumpette's can't defend their own candidate's less than intelligent discourse. He's got nothing but insults and he's set his pack on hounds on Hillary's health while they ignore his obvious signs of mental illness and school yard bullying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies