Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 05:08 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times

Advertisements

Many have been wondering about Hillary's health. I see her failing having watched her over the years so decided to get more info because supporters need to know the scoop and this is quite detailed and looks at "possibilities":

Should we be concerned about Hillary Clinton's health?

Also, an article from 2014 before they were trying to sweep issues under the carpet: Hillary

Hillary

It does look like some of her "confusion" separate from her pathological lying, may be due to drugs she has to take for her condition.

I find it interesting that after reading these articles her campaign says she has no serious health problems! I have no serious health problems and next to me, Hillary is dead woman walking.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:21 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Do people even bother to read the links they post?

Your "MD" is a medical student, not a doctor. The other link's source is Ed Klein, well known Hillary hater.

Seriously, these are not legitimate sources for the point you are trying to make. Not "excellent articles", not by any MD, not by any reputable unbiased source.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:22 PM

I'd rather see her in prison for her crimes. She should suffer like all the people that she plagued.

So, this sure looks like the reason they try to shuttle her behind the scenes. Also, the medication causes confusion, I didn't find anything about the inappropriate laughing but that could be a result of the confusion when she is asked questions.

I have seen something like this in a neighbor and it does progress fairly rapidly and they aren't really aware of what is happening to them. Sadly, she won't seek help/advice from others feeling that she is competent when she is not. Probably the reasons her "oops" are increasing.

I think this explains a lot as far as her not debating Bernie again, she may regret that too and also having those smaller private rallies.

I think it is obvious that she has just had it mentally and physically. Those depending on Bill to pick up the slack better do some reading about his health, because it isn't too promising either.

Hillary has been responsible for so much suffering, it is just her turn I guess.

For those depending on Bill to pick up the slack: http://www.westernjournalism.com/bil...ampaign-rally/

Time to get real about Hillary's viability.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:28 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Many have been wondering about Hillary's health. I see her failing having watched her over the years so decided to get more info because supporters need to know the scoop and this is quite detailed and looks at "possibilities":

Should we be concerned about Hillary Clinton's health?

Also, an article from 2014 before they were trying to sweep issues under the carpet: Hillary

Hillary

It does look like some of her "confusion" separate from her pathological lying, may be due to drugs she has to take for her condition.

I find it interesting that after reading these articles her campaign says she has no serious health problems! I have no serious health problems and next to me, Hillary is dead woman walking.
Is this writer Hillary Clinton's physician or ever examined her? No.
I don't know Mr. Trump's health, as his medical records have never been publicly examined.

Newsflash: When candidates are both about 70 years old, they aren't going to be as healthy as a 30 year old.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:52 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Do people even bother to read the links they post?

Your "MD" is a medical student, not a doctor. The other link's source is Ed Klein, well known Hillary hater.

Seriously, these are not legitimate sources for the point you are trying to make. Not "excellent articles", not by any MD, not by any reputable unbiased source.
Are you disputing the facts in the link or just deflecting?

Old 06-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Hillary's issues are not age-related. No one is talking about age. Both Trump and Sanders are older and they aren't as spent as Hillary.

Anyone reading the articles will be able to put it together. I mean, seriously, if you were going for hike through the mountains, would you take a dog that had those problems? Yet, you'd elect someone like that in these turbulent times when we can't afford to have someone just drop especially when it looks like we could have made a wiser choice. While any of us could go at any time, Hillary's chances are much greater. Pathological lying + confused by medication + possible bleed out = a prescription for disaster that our country doesn't need. Send her home to spend her last years with her family, well, unless she goes to prison. I bet she would acknowledge her medical issues quickly if it looked like she was going to prison. "Bad to the bone."

Old 06-01-2016, 06:15 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
She has had multiple falls over the past few years. Fainting during a 2005 speech in Buffalo, breaking her elbow in a 2009 fall, collapsing while boarding a 2011 flight in Yemen and her famous 2012 concussion which took her 6 months of rehab to recover from, per Bill.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
She has had multiple falls over the past few years. Fainting during a 2005 speech in Buffalo, breaking her elbow in a 2009 fall, collapsing while boarding a 2011 flight in Yemen and her famous 2012 concussion which took her 6 months of rehab to recover from, per Bill.
That's NOT good for ANYBODY running for POTUS, especially a person pushing 70

Old 06-01-2016, 08:21 PM

617 posts, read 349,124 times
That her supporters show no concern for her health is rather sad. She should get good care in federal lockup.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:37 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Are you disputing the facts in the link or just deflecting?
Since there were no facts, just opinions, I'm disputing the relevance of the sources giving their opinions. A medical student is not an MD nor can a doctor state any facts that apply specifically to a person they've never examined, and if they did have direct contact, they'd be violating HIPAA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.