Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 07:30 AM

26,022 posts, read 22,214,018 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ugXUMG1ayk

Possible explanations: Hillary’s coughing fits are symptoms of pulmonary emboli | Flopping Aces

Old 06-05-2016, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ahh, World Nut Daily - just a bastion of good information for the uninformed Trump supporter!

Nothing about COUMADIN makes one confused as you posted.

Lastly, Hillary prefers smaller groups where there can be interaction. Her supporters do too.

This translates into 3 million more votes than Bernie AND more votes than Trump has garnered to date. It's a win/win all the way to a white house.

We're voting for a President. Not attending a rock concert.
Side effects of coumadin: Coumadin Side Effects in Detail - Drugs.com

http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/coumadin/confusion/

I suppose she may have sustained some brain damage from her incidents that might be causing the confusion is not being caused by the coumadin of which has a side effect of confusion. You do realize she has been on the medication for almost 20 years, right?

Old 06-05-2016, 07:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,580,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Side effects of coumadin: Coumadin Side Effects in Detail - Drugs.com

Could Coumadin cause Confusion? - eHealthMe

I suppose she may have sustained some brain damage from her incidents that might be causing the confusion is not being caused by the coumadin of which has a side effect of confusion. You do realize she has been on the medication for almost 20 years, right?
I know many people on Coumadin. They are not confused.

You know who IS confused?

Donald Trump. He is busy stating today that he never made statements that he clearly did. That the Press can and have gone back and played to the world.

I believe that he, very possibly, has dementia.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:09 AM

This thread isn't about Donald Trump, start your own thread!

Perhaps, you aren't aware, but people experience different side effects. As you may have noted IF you looked at the articles, Hillary falls in the "female, over 60" group when it comes to side effects.

Has anyone heard that she might have multiple sclerosis? I came across that possibly also in my research.

Another good article: Hillary Clinton's health and the media: What concerns this physician | Fox News

I think it is more than obvious that she is just not the best candidate, mentally, morally and physically. The physical is the "icing on the cake". Anyone trying to get her elected better pay close attention to who she picks as VP, need I explain why to those that have read the linked articles?

Good video clip discussing confusion/dizziness/etc.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/46182...#sp=show-clips

Old 06-05-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This thread isn't about Donald Trump, start your own thread!

Perhaps, you aren't aware, but people experience different side effects. As you may have noted IF you looked at the articles, Hillary falls in the "female, over 60" group when it comes to side effects.

Has anyone heard that she might have multiple sclerosis? I came across that possibly also in my research.

Another good article: Hillary Clinton's health and the media: What concerns this physician | Fox News

I think it is more than obvious that she is just not the best candidate, mentally, morally and physically. The physical is the "icing on the cake". Anyone trying to get her elected better pay close attention to who she picks as VP, need I explain why to those that have read the linked articles?

Good video clip discussing confusion/dizziness/etc.

Medical issues causing Hillary Clinton
While I appreciate your internet diagnoses ~ I must ask if you have a medical degree?

Tell me why you believe Trump doesn't suffer from dementia when he clearly cannot remember what he says from one day to the next.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:18 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,932,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Math is math. Trump hasn't had any opposition now for how many primaries???
Math is math: Trump cleaned house against over 10 challengers; Hillary had 3 or 4 against her and STILL can't clinch the Dem nomination.

Old 06-05-2016, 11:29 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,383,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Math is math: Trump cleaned house against over 10 challengers; Hillary had 3 or 4 against her and STILL can't clinch the Dem nomination.
Go back to 2008. McCain got done early in Feb; Clinton and Obama were still duking it out later.

Doesn't mean a thing in the general election, and if you want math, the EC doesn't favor the Republicans (for any candidate).

Old 06-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Had the Republicans had a stronger field (most OVERRATED group ever) - Trump would have been defeated. Instead you had Graham, Huckabee, Cruz, and Jindal just to name a few.

Old 06-05-2016, 12:28 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,946,997 times
I'd love to know what kind of a "health care professional" this "DrJohn" is. I can't find him on Google.

There are a number of medications that can cause chronic cough. The most common is lisinopril, which many people take for high blood pressure.
http://themedcircle.com/6-medication...plained-cough/

Old 06-05-2016, 01:38 PM

There is more than one opinion on this:

Doctor Just Exposed Hillary Clinton's HEALTH SECRET! WHOA!

From 2012: Hillary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot - ABC News

Dr. Drew Warns of Coming Pulmonary Embolism for Hillary Clinton

Like I said, should she get the nomination, her VP pick is VERY important. Maybe she should get a couple of picks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections