Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 10:13 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,636,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Has anyone done any professional analysis on Trump's mental health?
Yes. They have. And it is not pretty.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:08 PM

20,523 posts, read 15,963,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Anything that gives the maniac Donald Trump the white house cannot be for the good of the country. Try again.
Anything that gives the bald faced liar Hillary the white house cannot be good for the good of country and; I DON'T like Trump very much at all.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:43 PM

7,196 posts, read 4,794,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Many have been wondering about Hillary's health. I see her failing having watched her over the years so decided to get more info because supporters need to know the scoop and this is quite detailed and looks at "possibilities":

Should we be concerned about Hillary Clinton's health?

Also, an article from 2014 before they were trying to sweep issues under the carpet: Hillary

Hillary

It does look like some of her "confusion" separate from her pathological lying, may be due to drugs she has to take for her condition.

I find it interesting that after reading these articles her campaign says she has no serious health problems! I have no serious health problems and next to me, Hillary is dead woman walking.
No serious physician is going to speculate or diagnose HRC without a proper examination and numerous tests and/or procedures.

Divulging any findings would violate HIPAA laws.

The OP is disseminating misinformation.

Old 08-07-2016, 03:44 PM

7,196 posts, read 4,794,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I'd rather see her in prison for her crimes. She should suffer like all the people that she plagued.

So, this sure looks like the reason they try to shuttle her behind the scenes. Also, the medication causes confusion, I didn't find anything about the inappropriate laughing but that could be a result of the confusion when she is asked questions.

I have seen something like this in a neighbor and it does progress fairly rapidly and they aren't really aware of what is happening to them. Sadly, she won't seek help/advice from others feeling that she is competent when she is not. Probably the reasons her "oops" are increasing.

I think this explains a lot as far as her not debating Bernie again, she may regret that too and also having those smaller private rallies.

I think it is obvious that she has just had it mentally and physically. Those depending on Bill to pick up the slack better do some reading about his health, because it isn't too promising either.

Hillary has been responsible for so much suffering, it is just her turn I guess.

For those depending on Bill to pick up the slack: Bill Clinton's Health Questioned After He Was Caught Doing THIS At Campaign Rally

Time to get real about Hillary's viability.
Total conjecture.

Old 08-07-2016, 04:10 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,605,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Total conjecture.
A near dead Hillary is still better than a healthy Trump.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:47 PM

432 posts, read 671,447 times

Another picture of someone supporting Hillary, to keep her from falling.

Advertisement from 4:19 to end.

Old 08-13-2016, 09:54 PM

51,735 posts, read 26,035,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
No serious physician is going to speculate or diagnose HRC without a proper examination and numerous tests and/or procedures.

Divulging any findings would violate HIPAA laws.

The OP is disseminating misinformation.
Not again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections