Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 11:16 AM

11,952 posts, read 5,906,837 times

Advertisements

You all make light of this but the articles were interesting and do explain much of what I've seen her exhibit lately. I've
not only been in the medical field for 40 yrs - but have a family member who suffered a stroke and has been on the blood thinner that Hillary continues to take.

Despite a stroke being minor - you will see most patients develop mood swings and depression - often why they are also on an anti-depressant - they tend to tire more quickly and their cognitive skills suffer when they are tired. I'm not a Hillary supporter but I hate seeing anyone having to go through the after effects of a stroke and they progressively get worse with age. My family member was 49 when they had a stroke - they are now 62 and look and act 80.

The campaign trail is rough on everyone but I imagine it's really taking a toll on her.

Old 06-02-2016, 11:17 AM

13,720 posts, read 9,060,580 times
I agree that Hillary Rodham Clinton seems to be doing ok. After all, back in October she spent 11.5 hours in front of that Congressional committee. A rather impressive feat in and of itself, and from what I read (for I did not watch, save for clippings), she remained focused and alert.

However, I wish everyone was younger. I wish Bernard Solomon Sanders were younger; I wish Donald John Trump were younger. I wish Ms. Clinton were younger. I wish I was younger.

All three candidates seem vigorous enough. Yet, especially concerning Senator Sanders, health issues can arise very, very fast as one ages. I hope that whichever one of the three that end up being president has a good VP by their side.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:14 PM

13,813 posts, read 28,571,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Newsflash: When candidates are both about 70 years old, they aren't going to be as healthy as a 30 year old.
Gender appears very different at that age...

Trump: Powerful, distinguished.

Hillary: An old lady.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:38 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,316,767 times
So let's see. Hillary released her medical records last year and her doctor said

Quote:
“Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative,” Dr. Lisa Bardack, chair of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group, and Clinton’s physician since 2001, wrote, summarizing Clinton’s health history. “She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”
Read more: Hillary Clinton 2016: Health ‘excellent,’ doctor says - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Bernie released his records and his doctor said

Quote:
“You are in overall very good health and active in your professional work, and recreational lifestyle without limitation,” Senate attending physician Dr. Brian P. Monahan wrote in a letter dated Jan. 20. The Senate office has treated Sanders for more than two decades.
Read more: 2016 election: Bernie Sanders to release medical records Thursday - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Yet somehow this gets interpreted as Bernie being in amazingly good health and Hillary is at death's door. Yeah, no bias involved here at all.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:59 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,759,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
You all make light of this but the articles were interesting and do explain much of what I've seen her exhibit lately. I've
not only been in the medical field for 40 yrs - but have a family member who suffered a stroke and has been on the blood thinner that Hillary continues to take.

Despite a stroke being minor - you will see most patients develop mood swings and depression - often why they are also on an anti-depressant - they tend to tire more quickly and their cognitive skills suffer when they are tired. I'm not a Hillary supporter but I hate seeing anyone having to go through the after effects of a stroke and they progressively get worse with age. My family member was 49 when they had a stroke - they are now 62 and look and act 80.

The campaign trail is rough on everyone but I imagine it's really taking a toll on her.
Indeed.

Hillary is remarkably "unseen" for someone running for President. She holds very few rallies, won't debate Bernie, she rarely does pundit TV, does no press conferences, days go by without her being seen anywhere, has more than 10X the staff than say Trump who does all the heavy lifting. If anything stressful happens, she leaves event.

I'd say this is a woman with little stamina. Don't have to be a doctor to see it.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:08 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,992,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

Hillary is remarkably "unseen" for someone running for President. She holds very few rallies, won't debate Bernie, she rarely does pundit TV, does no press conferences, days go by without her being seen anywhere, has more than 10X the staff than say Trump who does all the heavy lifting. If anything stressful happens, she leaves event.

I'd say this is a woman with little stamina. Don't have to be a doctor to see it.
A) Clinton and Sanders debated 9 times.
B) These are Clinton's scheduled rallies for the next two weeks:

Date..................Location.................... ..............Event Type................Speaker(s)
June 2, 2016 San Diego, California National Security Speech Hillary Clinton
June 2, 2016 El Centro, California Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
June 2, 2016 Perris, California Conversation with Community Leaders Hillary Clinton
June 2, 2016 Las Cruces, New Mexico Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 2, 2016 Redding, California Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 2, 2016 New York City, New York Fundraiser Chelsea Clinton
June 2, 2016 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Fundraiser Debra Messing
June 2, 2016 St. Helena, California Fundraiser Ann O’Leary
June 2, 2016 Paris, France Fundraiser Billie Jean King
June 3, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
June 3, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 4, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
June 4, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 5, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
June 5, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 5, 2016 Los Gatos, California Fundraiser Bill Clinton
June 6, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
June 6, 2016 California Get Out the Vote Bill Clinton
June 6, 2016 Los Angeles, California She’s With Us Concert Christina Aguilera, Andra Day, John Legend, Ricky Martin, and Stevie Wonder
June 6, 2016 Tokyo, Japan Fundraiser Bob Hormats
June 7, 2016 Washington, DC Fundraiser Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney and Councilmemeber Brianne Nadeau
June 10, 2016 Washington, DC Planned Parenthood Action Fund Membership Event Hillary Clinton
June 12, 2016 Edmonds, Washington Fundraiser Rick Steves
June 13, 2016 New York City, New York Fundraiser Gary Gensler
June 14, 2016 Portland, Maine Fundraiser Barney Frank
June 15, 2016 Boston, Massachusetts Fundraiser Allida Black

Old 06-02-2016, 01:21 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,086,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I agree that Hillary Rodham Clinton seems to be doing ok. After all, back in October she spent 11.5 hours in front of that Congressional committee. A rather impressive feat in and of itself, and from what I read (for I did not watch, save for clippings), she remained focused and alert.

However, I wish everyone was younger. I wish Bernard Solomon Sanders were younger; I wish Donald John Trump were younger. I wish Ms. Clinton were younger. I wish I was younger.

All three candidates seem vigorous enough. Yet, especially concerning Senator Sanders, health issues can arise very, very fast as one ages. I hope that whichever one of the three that end up being president has a good VP by their side.
Agreed. Especially with the last bold sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Gender appears very different at that age...

Trump: Powerful, distinguished.

Hillary: An old lady.
Exactly! Sanders too, "wonderful for his age". Hillary, "Go play with your grandchild."

Old 06-03-2016, 07:10 AM

26,107 posts, read 22,301,649 times
For those unaware, a doctor's report can be "bought". Yep, sadly many have a price tag. Take a look at fraud when it comes to SSDI cases and you'll see a "pattern".

I can't believe that it is not obvious that Hillary is not mentally/physically up to being POTUS, what yet morally.

I was horrified when I read the articles describing her condition. These isn't something that one recovers from. There is damage. We need someone that can stand the pressure of being POTUS.

As I said, for the 11.5 hours she was questioned, that could have been handled with medication. Also, the inappropriate laughing could have been a side effect of such medication. She is spent, so just cut her loose.

I think another example of her medical issue was her inability to focus on her foreign relations versus attacking Trump. I think her head is spinning!

Old 06-03-2016, 07:38 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,613,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I'd rather see her in prison for her crimes. She should suffer like all the people that she plagued.

So, this sure looks like the reason they try to shuttle her behind the scenes. Also, the medication causes confusion, I didn't find anything about the inappropriate laughing but that could be a result of the confusion when she is asked questions.

I have seen something like this in a neighbor and it does progress fairly rapidly and they aren't really aware of what is happening to them. Sadly, she won't seek help/advice from others feeling that she is competent when she is not. Probably the reasons her "oops" are increasing.

I think this explains a lot as far as her not debating Bernie again, she may regret that too and also having those smaller private rallies.

I think it is obvious that she has just had it mentally and physically. Those depending on Bill to pick up the slack better do some reading about his health, because it isn't too promising either.

Hillary has been responsible for so much suffering, it is just her turn I guess.

For those depending on Bill to pick up the slack: Bill Clinton's Health Questioned After He Was Caught Doing THIS At Campaign Rally

Time to get real about Hillary's viability.
I'll ask again - what medication? Can't be the Coumadin with regard to causing confusion.

I can assure you, after her speech yesterday, she has NO regrets about not debating Bernie.

She just dealt the Republican frontrunner a knockout blow. Hillary Clinton just did what 16 Republicans could not. She called your candidate out on each and every one of his lies and outlandish statements.

And she looked good doing it.

Sorry poster, you are not going to convince anyone that Hillary Clinton is mentally unfit. That would be Trump.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:48 AM

26,107 posts, read 22,301,649 times
Another article: Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims | New York Post

And another: Blog: Multiple sources raise serious questions about Hillary Clinton's physical health

And another:
Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome

People have been wondering what is wrong, why she isn't in the public, why the private rallies, etc. and looking through articles, it is more than plain to see. And, as I said before, Bill is in poor health also which has been noted by just looking at him and backed up with articles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections