Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 07:49 AM

432 posts, read 671,391 times

Advertisements

If Hillary has epilepsy that is difficult for medication to control, she should leave the race for the good of the country.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:05 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,632,822 times
Anything that gives the maniac Donald Trump the white house cannot be for the good of the country. Try again.

Old 08-04-2016, 08:25 AM

38,857 posts, read 25,652,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Many have been wondering about Hillary's health. I see her failing having watched her over the years so decided to get more info because supporters need to know the scoop and this is quite detailed and looks at "possibilities":

Should we be concerned about Hillary Clinton's health?

Also, an article from 2014 before they were trying to sweep issues under the carpet: Hillary

Hillary

It does look like some of her "confusion" separate from her pathological lying, may be due to drugs she has to take for her condition.

I find it interesting that after reading these articles her campaign says she has no serious health problems! I have no serious health problems and next to me, Hillary is dead woman walking.

From your link:

Vamsi Aribindi is a medical student who blogs

Well, well, well...An opinion piece on Hill's health from a student who has never examined her.

Very convincing.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:50 AM

323 posts, read 273,061 times
All I will say is there is some thing wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

I saw the debate with those bright lights shining on her and her face was pale with greenish veins not covered well by the make up that night and her face looked a bit lopsided....

Then last night I watched a televised interview and her face was spackled with make up. But if you looked at the hairline you could see the pasty white, pale almost translucent skin...

I do think she's being set up to fail and her VP will run the country as she will become too ill to govern. And her VP sucks....

Don't get me wrong. I think a woman president would be good.... just NOT HER.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,632,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Unicorn View Post
All I will say is there is some thing wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

I saw the debate with those bright lights shining on her and her face was pale with greenish veins not covered well by the make up that night and her face looked a bit lopsided....

Then last night I watched a televised interview and her face was spackled with make up. But if you looked at the hairline you could see the pasty white, pale almost translucent skin...

I do think she's being set up to fail and her VP will run the country as she will become too ill to govern. And her VP sucks....

Don't get me wrong. I think a woman president would be good.... just NOT HER.
We appreciate your unbiased opinion, Dr. Dark Unicorn.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:27 PM

26,177 posts, read 22,361,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From your link:

Vamsi Aribindi is a medical student who blogs

Well, well, well...An opinion piece on Hill's health from a student who has never examined her.

Very convincing.

That was just the one article that you are referring to:

SHOCKING News Released About Hillary Rodham Clinton's Health! (BOMBSHELL)

10 Hillary Health Issues That Have Raised Questions

Feminist Rips Hillary, Raises Health Issues

And, recently and is anyone familiar with the medication that causes one's eyes to bug out like that? I know the inappropriate laughing can be a part of the seizure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btk05VyFhMY

Old 08-04-2016, 01:51 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,092,417 times
Of course, do not talk about Clinton's difficulty in climbing or descending from steps. There is plenty of youtube footage showing her having trouble going up and down steps, so no need to post. Even the handful of steps to a podium. While this troubling laboring up and down steps can be 'typical' of someone in that age range, it is not a sign of good health. Au contraire mon frere. For someone in good health, it is not typical.

It is a sign of a person who is in bad condition or health, regardless of their age.

Old 08-04-2016, 01:53 PM

15,087 posts, read 13,494,587 times
Has anyone done any professional analysis on Trump's mental health?

Old 08-04-2016, 01:54 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,740,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Many have been wondering about Hillary's health. I see her failing having watched her over the years so decided to get more info because supporters need to know the scoop and this is quite detailed and looks at "possibilities":

Should we be concerned about Hillary Clinton's health?

Also, an article from 2014 before they were trying to sweep issues under the carpet: Hillary

Hillary

It does look like some of her "confusion" separate from her pathological lying, may be due to drugs she has to take for her condition.

I find it interesting that after reading these articles her campaign says she has no serious health problems! I have no serious health problems and next to me, Hillary is dead woman walking.
hopefully they permit her her meds in prison.

#HFP16

Old 08-07-2016, 06:12 AM

26,177 posts, read 22,361,181 times
This is an excellent video outlining what we are seeing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections