Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 11:32 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times

Advertisements

The entire speech is on YouTube. The secret service rushed to the stage in response to a potential threat, which turned out to be protestors. The gentleman who rushes to her side tells her to keep talking while security deals with them, and she shortly thereafter refers to the disruption, stating that they are apparently there to protest Trump. You can see for yourself starting at 13:50 by clicking on the link at the beginning of my post. It's not a seizure.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:43 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,373,552 times
I think the problem is with her bowels. That would explain why she is so full of ....... (you know)

Old 08-08-2016, 11:47 AM

11,803 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post

The entire speech is on YouTube. The secret service rushed to the stage in response to a potential threat, which turned out to be protestors. The gentleman who rushes to her side tells her to keep talking while security deals with them, and she shortly thereafter refers to the disruption, stating that they are apparently there to protest Trump. You can see for yourself starting at 13:50 by clicking on the link at the beginning of my post. It's not a seizure.

Sorry but here is a pic of the one protestor who got over the barrier - if you can find a video of protestors rushing the stage I'd love to see it as I couldn't find one. There's something more going on here that you people are just blind to.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/us...f-animals.html

Old 08-08-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Sorry but here is a pic of the one protestor who got over the barrier - if you can find a video of protestors rushing the stage I'd love to see it as I couldn't find one. There's something more going on here that you people are just blind to.

I didn't imply that a group of people rushed the stage. The video makes it clear that she stops speaking in response to some sort of disruption. The secret service agent rushes to her side as though he might be preparing to whisk her off-stage. She is momentarily startled. He then tells her to continue talking and then consults with the other agents on stage. She continues by making a comment about the protest being about Trump and references the Trump family's penchant for killing animals whatever that means. In any case, it wasn't a seizure.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:02 PM

706 posts, read 758,882 times
Quote:

I think so, too. Why are people refusing to see that there's something physically wrong with HRC?

Quote:
As Mrs. Clinton held an impassive gaze, one burly Secret Service agent, his head shaved and wearing a purple shirt and cuff links, put an arm around the Democratic nominee and protectively patted her shoulder.

“Keep talking,” the agent said into her ear. “You handled it.” His words were captured by the lectern microphone.

Secret Service agents jumped onto the stage, surrounding Mrs. Clinton in a protective cordon.

“O.K., here we are,” Mrs. Clinton said, offering a chuckle. “O.K., we’ll keep talking.” Stretching out an arm, she said: “And apparently these people are here to protest Trump because Trump and his kids have killed a lot of animals. Thank you for making that point.”
This *definitely* sounds like something happened. I've been living with something similar for a decade. I feel that the things we're seeing in HRC can very well be attributed to her previous brain injury. I think her supporters should ask themselves if they actually want her VP to be president in case something bad happens. She could have a stroke or whatever, which would leave her incapable of performing her duties.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I didn't imply that a group of people rushed the stage. The video makes it clear that she stops speaking in response to some sort of disruption. The secret service agent rushes to her side as though he might be preparing to whisk her off-stage. She is momentarily startled. He then tells her to continue talking and then consults with the other agents on stage. She continues by making a comment about the protest being about Trump and references the Trump family's penchant for killing animals whatever that means. In any case, it wasn't a seizure.

I've seen the video in full many times - she looks like a deer caught in a headlight. The agent doeswn't approach her for a bit after she freezes. The behavior is odd for someone who has given thousands of speeches for the past 40 yrs. I am sure this is not the 1st time she's run into a protestor.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
I've seen the video in full many times - she looks like a deer caught in a headlight. The agent doeswn't approach her for a bit after she freezes. The behavior is odd for someone who has given thousands of speeches for the past 40 yrs. I am sure this is not the 1st time she's run into a protestor.
It would not be an odd response to a person climbing over the barrier and secret service agents rushing to subdue him or her, which is apparently what happened. That would be startling, especially given how contentious the campaign has been. She might have been briefed before the speech that there had been a threat and was a little jumpy as a result. Who knows?

Old 08-08-2016, 12:12 PM

Dems keep talking about whether Regan had Alzheimers while in office but don't want to admit there are problem incidents with Hillary. Why could she not get up the stairs? Also please bear in mind - quote from Regan article ""A lot of people in very high positions -- not just presidents -- are surrounded by people who organize their lives and cover for them," Loewenstein said. "I've seen cases where people are, frankly, demented and actually very impaired in doing their job, but they're covered for so successfully by their staff."

Old 08-08-2016, 12:13 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,958,567 times
Quote:
It would not be an odd response to a person climbing over the barrier and secret service agents rushing to subdue him or her, which is apparently what happened. That would be startling, especially given how contentious the campaign has been. She might have been briefed before the speech that there had been a threat and was a little jumpy as a result. Who knows?
A threat to Hillary? Oh please, Hillary is more of a threat to an entire country than anyone is to her.

Old 08-08-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
A threat to Hillary? Oh please, Hillary is more of a threat to an entire country than anyone is to her.
There are a lot of crazy, violent people in the world, Mack. It is not beyond the realm of possibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies