Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 08:24 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,734,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Not a seizure. Awkward & goofy, yes, but not a seizure.
Your qualifications to make such a diagnosis?

Watch the video carefully, when she starts to turn her head to her right, and slightly downward you can see her eyes crossing. Not just awkward and goofy, but very simply, a neurological event.

CN

Old 08-08-2016, 08:25 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Your qualifications to make such a diagnosis?

Watch the video carefully, when she starts to turn her head to her right, and slightly downward you can see her eyes crossing. Not awkward and goofy, very simply, a neurological event.

CN
Familiarity with seizures. (Family history.) What are your qualifications?

Old 08-08-2016, 08:28 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
She's done...doubt she'll make it a to the first debate without a physical breakdown

Old 08-08-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Except it wasn't a seizure and no one has asks for sympathy.
Yes, it was a seizure. Lying about it wont make the video go away.

Cankles is laying the ground work for debate avoidance. Much like she lays the ground work for avoidance of any and all responsibility for everything she screws up.

CN

Old 08-08-2016, 08:35 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Yes, it was a seizure. Lying about it wont make the video go away.

Cankles is laying the ground work for debate avoidance. Much like she lays the ground work for avoidance of any and all responsibility for everything she screws up.

CN
My guess, she will make Bill get up there and debate Trump.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:38 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,958,567 times
Be a liberal long enough and all kinds of symptoms manifest themselves.

Look at Bill. All he did was give her what he has. No, it isn't an STD, that is impossible.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
So it was Trump mocking a disabled person! So the media was right there and it was not a conspiracy against Trump.
Well then. Would you want somebody like that as your president?

Let's analyze this post a bit.

I, actually would prefer neither of the two choices we have been given in this cycle. But we're stuck with what we're stuck with. So in the spirit of lesser of two evils.......

(And I am aware that this will upset the wittle PC nancies) I would rather have my POTUS be the guy that can do the "mocking" honestly. Than it be the lying, thieving, seizure ridden, cross eyed, walking, talking feeble dreck fest that is being "mocked".

CN

Old 08-08-2016, 08:52 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Hillary " Howard Taft" Clinton and Bill" Grampa Simpson" Clinton should be in assisted living, not The White House.
You do realize that Mr. Trump is two years older than Ms. Clinton, right? Both of them seem to be in reasonably good health, so this line of attack holds no water for me.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:53 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
She's done...doubt she'll make it a to the first debate without a physical breakdown
Another long "bathroom" break may occur.

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

Regarding other events...

“A number of New York Democrats, very prominent, well-known, wealthy New York Democrats, told me last year that Hillary had very significant health issues and that they were surprised that she was running in view of her health problems and her lack of stamina,” Stone told Breitbart News. “So far, she’s run a very controlled campaign,”

“I don’t think she has the physical stamina to be president,” he stated. “I have no doubt that Marco Rubio won’t call her on it, but Trump certainly would.”

“We also know that in the emails, of course, Huma Abedin… says that she is easily confused,” Stone added, referencing Clinton’s close confidant Abedin comment in an email, “She’s often confused,” referring to Clinton.

Old 08-08-2016, 08:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Default Does Hillary have Parkinsons Disease???

People are saying she has a known symptom(my dad had it) called "freezing galt" When walking you have to stop, or it takes a second to get going and have to really think about that first step.

Not many shots of Hillary walking too far in the media, but the people around her, are noticing distinct symptoms of Parkinsons.
Hillary’s seizure-like behavior in response to reporters asking questions, was even more odd because she was making this weird movement for about ten seconds. A what was that moment for all those paying attention. Isn't that a symptom of Parkinson’s-induced Dyskinesia.

She has reports of numerous falls(my dad was starting to fall more and more)

Then let us not forget, Huma Weiner testified under oath that Hillary is "often confused"(my dad would get confused easy and he would believe things that never happened. Like he had a dream and thought it was real)

Can Hillary have the early onset of Parkinsons, like my dad did when he was in his early mid 70's???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies