Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2016, 09:59 PM

7,445 posts, read 7,038,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
JFK, our youngest ever President, couldn't navigate stairs at all.
President Kennedy's Health Secrets | PBS NewsHour
Okay, did JFK need a secret service agent (or whatever) to tell him to keep talking to get him out of a panic due to some protesters? ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

...and then being brought back by a male..

Yay Feminism! Strong Woman!

Old 08-07-2016, 10:00 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,557,499 times
The White House has elevators. At least 3 in the residence, and the West Wing is one story, no stair-climbing required.
FDR and JFK navigated the WH just fine, HRC will too.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
The White House has elevators. At least 3 in the residence, and the West Wing is one story, no stair-climbing required.
FDR and JFK navigated the WH just fine, HRC will too.
I think the bigger issue is her mental state. Did she have a brain injury?:

Expert Analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Physical and Mental Breakdown

Old 08-07-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Okay, did JFK need a secret service agent (or whatever) to tell him to keep talking to get him out of a panic due to some protesters? ...
Trump had his panicky SS moment so that's a moot point unless you think it disqualifies both of them.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
I think the bigger issue is her mental state. Did she have a brain injury?:

Expert Analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Physical and Mental Breakdown
Again, that's cancelled out by so-called "expert analysis" of Trump's mental problems, if you're inclined to listen to those who haven't met or examined either candidate. (I'm not)

Old 08-07-2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Again, that's cancelled out by so-called "expert analysis" of Trump's mental problems, if you're inclined to listen to those who haven't met or examined either candidate. (I'm not)
That's why she has an obligation to release her medical records. What could be more important?

Old 08-07-2016, 10:10 PM

Quote:
That's why she has an obligation to release her medical records. What could be more important?
The medical report she released was more detailed and comprehensive than the one Trump released. Both are easy to find on the web.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:20 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,744,277 times
Quote:
The medical report she released was more detailed and comprehensive than the one Trump released. Both are easy to find on the web.

Anything "released" by Brain damaged Cankles will be frought with lies, deletions, and outright fabrications. There is zero credibility in anything she has to say. Period.

The only thing I could believe out of that things mouth, would be if she told me she was lying. Even then I'd have to check.......

CN

Old 08-07-2016, 11:15 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,476,096 times
Default Here's why the whole Hillary seizure thing is just another disingenuous right-wing smear attempt

Yes, I've seen the video. I've seen lots of them on Youtube from people with names like "Pastor Dave" asking thought-provoking things like: "Did she have a seizure? Or was she possessed by a demon?" Also with scary, kooky music and sound and video in slow motion for dramatic effect, all that.

But if you just look at the full video, you can basically see that she was in a good mood with reporters and right before that got peppered with like five questions at once, including something about Warren. It appears an intentionally exaggerated act for comedic effect. She follows it up promptly with a quip of "you guys gotta try the cold chai" and laughs, leaving without answering their question. She knew full well she didn't want to answer anything about Warren, and she went out in a rather lively, zany way.

Here's the full video from a conservative blog that was shockingly honest in even showing the full thing. Watch it in full context and draw your own conclusions.
https://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...n-camera-video

Beyond just the way it seems to be made on full context, there are several more reasons why conservative claims of health fall short:

1. The only people making these claims are the kookiest of right-wing fringe blogs who (edit snippets of the video to remove all context), not a single reputable national OR international news agency. I know it's in vogue on the right to say that "the media is all a liberal conspiracy," but it's really not, and there would be plenty of reputable news outlets from various perspectives reporting on it if something was there. They haven't avoided reporting on her emails, that's for sure.

2. Given how the media works, if there was any real evidence on this... it would find its way out. There would be no way a story like this would get hidden the world over. Breaking a story like this would be a huge payday for a journalistic professional.

3.Even if you believe that the "liberal media" is protecting Clinton, this still doesn't jive. The video is directly from NBC News; if they were a liberal front for Hillary, they wouldn't show it AT ALL. In fact, you'd see these media outlets furiously publishing stories addressing this video and shooting down the claims - they're not even bothering.

4. Even beyond the "liberal media", there are plenty of medical professionals who have no doubt seen this video by now, and I'm not even seeing any op-eds by doctors or such raising concern about Hillary and all these claims of epilepsy and such. There's no one preventing the medical community from raising concern.

5. If you look at the people in the video, including her campaign team members, no one acts shocked. That would not be the case in a real medical emergency. If someone really did something disturbing that indicated a stroke or seizure of some sort, no one would just stand around like that. People would be freaking out, getting her down on the ground; there would be like five agents around her in their ear pieces immediately calling for ambulances; an agent would have hands up immediately in front of the cameras and you would have seen the video terminate pretty suddenly. THAT would be a real medical event.

In conclusion, all you have to do is apply some rational analysis to the situation, and you quickly start to realize just how foolishly fake and false conservative claims around this topic are. The only people "raising concern" are fringy right-winger outlets known to lie. It's right up there with that other stupid claim they're making now about how Clinton says that they "ARE" going to raise taxes on the middle class (Bull****, she said nothing of the kind).

But it's easy for them to bury their heads in the sand and desperately stick to claims like this. This is after all the party of people obsessed with conspiracy theories that spent the last eight years in the deepest delusions about Obama's birth.

Last edited by ambient; 08-07-2016 at 11:28 PM..

Old 08-07-2016, 11:23 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,225,377 times
A) This is no different than the "Trump threw a baby out of a convention
and
B) I wouldnt even have known about the Hillary seizure comment, had you not posted it..

no one cares...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies