Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 01:01 PM

28,901 posts, read 30,279,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Exactly.
yes, I fear she is right....

and it's sad....b/c the American people have aright to know what is really going on and the lengths the media goes to....

DML, ought to then start his own broadcasting station...

who knows, maybe this is a start to getting the real information out there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 01:03 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Newsmax Host Dennis Michael Lynch Is Pulled Off the Air for Defending Fox News

I don't care what your political affiliation is, be it Dem, Repub, Independent, whatever

This is about freedom of speech and I don't want to get into a dem vs repub argument, this is not about the next President of the U.S. this is about
FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THIS IS HAPPENING WAY TOO MUCH IN THE U.S.
THIS IS ALSO NOT ABOUT FOX NEWS...ONLY INTELLIGENT COMMENTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO....

but this, this is wrong...

DML was told by the executives of Newsmax

this certainly tells you how controlling the media is...
It is time for Americans to stop allowing their political affiliation to control who they are and what they believe...

It is time for America to stand up against this horse manure.....
Newsmax? Who are they? Oh, wait -- never mind, that's the place the right wing goons go to comfort one another. Gotcha!

Old 08-11-2016, 01:07 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Liberals don't get it. The people supporting Trump aren't the oldntire republicans they hate so much but crawl into bed with because they are one and the same kind.

It is so obvious, at least on CD that.liberals can't distinguish dissatisfaction with the entire system, theirs and the other side included.

Liberals are like the boxer who gets into the ring with two other boxers and can't figure out why they keep getting hit from the side when all they pay attention to is the other boxer in front of them.

They have tunnel vision.
This has nothing to do with liberals. Newsmax is a right-leaning organization.

The issue really is between the employee and the employer.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:10 PM

11,800 posts, read 5,801,446 times
I can't even read this thread as it's so ridiculous and I'd love to see the dems reaction if all of a sudden Anderson was cut off in his vent against Trump or his love of Hillary.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:23 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I don't believe this is the dems fault....what I believe here is, that someone who owns the news agency, is being paid to shut him up....

I honestly don't believe that Hillary being voted in is a dem dream any longer...I believe there are a whole lot of people who have a whole lot of money invested in her continuing what Obama has been doing, and they really fear Trump getting in....they want a one world government...and that is what is behind all of this, and DML got angry and started spouting off the dirty things the Media actually does and it was live, so they shut him down...but that part isn't headlines....?

I totally understand what freedom of speech is here....

This is supposed to be a media, where anything could be said...hence the name..."unfiltered"
Just as you did not seem to understand the concept of "freedom of speech," here you seem to misunderstand the difference between marketing and fact.

The show or station or whatever you are referring to may call itself "Unfiltered", but that does not mean it actually is.

If I could afford the bill, I could create a web/or tv channel and call it "The Truth" and then hire every liar I could find to fill every minute of the broadcast bandwidth with a 24 hour stream of "lies." That is marketing.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:24 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
6 pages on a no name.
Did anyone here every watch Newsmax or this host?

Old 08-11-2016, 01:34 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,819,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I can't even read this thread as it's so ridiculous and I'd love to see the dems reaction if all of a sudden Anderson was cut off in his vent against Trump or his love of Hillary.
You won't find any liberals clueless enough to start bleating FREE SPEECH VIOLATION! when some Fox News bloviator cuts off the mic of some liberal, as they periodically do. O'Reilly and Cavuto are certainly grandstanding dicks, but they're not violating anyone's rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWncBLGepc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBAuhX39Bs

One irony is that the members of the party of uber-capitalism is whining and pouting because a private company is exercising its right as a private business to put what it wants and only what it wants on the air.

Another irony is that the those same members of the same party that never stops shouting about its endless reverence of the Constitution fails to comprehend that the Bill of Rights restricts the actions of the state, not of private individuals or entities.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:40 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,456,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
This man has guts to take on the corrupt media.. both sides of the aisle are battling Trump.. GLOBALISTS are the entity behind it all. Their worst nightmare is Trump .. He actually wants to look out for the common man.. unheard of by the ELITISTS.. this war is about ELITISTS vs WE THE PEOPLE.
Trump only looks out for himself. Look at all the small business contractors that he stiffed. Look at the everyday people that he scammed at Trump University. Trumpettes are beyond gullible.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:21 PM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
You won't find any liberals clueless enough to start bleating FREE SPEECH VIOLATION! when some Fox News bloviator cuts off the mic of some liberal, as they periodically do. O'Reilly and Cavuto are certainly grandstanding dicks, but they're not violating anyone's rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWncBLGepc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBAuhX39Bs

One irony is that the members of the party of uber-capitalism is whining and pouting because a private company is exercising its right as a private business to put what it wants and only what it wants on the air.

Another irony is that the those same members of the same party that never stops shouting about its endless reverence of the Constitution fails to comprehend that the Bill of Rights restricts the actions of the state, not of private individuals or entities.
You can't make this stuff up.

Creme, the Constitution says THE GOVERNMENT cannot shut you up. Your momma can, your spouse can and your employer can. Go read your revered document again. Reagan even did away with the fairness doctrine, so no equal time for issues anymore. The broadcast media now figures equal time is about selling ads to each candidate equally instead of providing equal time to speak their views.

Your tv personality is free to buy his own station and say anything he pleases. Just like Glen Beck did.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:33 PM

16,282 posts, read 10,421,470 times
I could only stand reading 2 page of this thread so sorry if this has been covered. I see once again liberals are being bashed when this is a story about a conservative news outfight that few of us have even heard of. You guys are so quick to bash the "Libs" when they have absolutely nothing to do with this story it's downright embarrassing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies