Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 01:36 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
History is history. Why do they try to destroy how this country became one of the greatest in the world. I think it's ridiculous to ban the Confederate flag, change names of schools, or take down statues of those people who led the Confederacy.

Why can't our government focus on the important things, reducing the cost of college to educate our young people to compete with other countries, create engineers and medical researchers to find cures for diseases? Provide healthcare and food to those living in Appalachia? Eliminate gang violence? Stop the lobbyists and work for the American people? And stop all this political correctness crap!!!

They've had months "off" and they are back in DC doing nothing for the American people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 05:19 PM

1,202 posts, read 642,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
How can the "American Taliban" be leftist??? That name has been associated with the fringe religious right for a while now. I'm not really sure where you're going with this. Are you attempting to transfer it to the left?
Call them American ISIS then! They along with The Taliban destroyed historical art,statues,objects because they didn't like them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Does the GOP realize this is an emergency, doesn't look like they care.
Zika is another made up government virus..just like west nile was.

What you are not being told about the Zika virus - NaturalNews.com

Old 09-07-2016, 05:29 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post

Sorry but I need to return to the planet earth now.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:30 PM

1,202 posts, read 642,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sorry but I need to return to the planet earth now.
Your choice to think for yourself outside the government approved box....have fun!

Old 09-07-2016, 07:25 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,456,572 times
Quote:
Bout as dumb as the dumbocrats agenda. Leave things like history alone and GOP won't need to stop the American Taliban from trying to destroy it.
One nation, one flag. Put that rag next to your shotgun in the pickup truck.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

And the democrats tied Planned Parenthood to the deal, killing it all in its tracks.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/us...-congress.html

Old 09-07-2016, 07:45 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Bout as dumb as the dumbocrats agenda. Leave things like history alone and GOP won't need to stop the American Taliban from trying to destroy it.
electronic book burning

Old 09-07-2016, 07:51 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
And the democrats tied Planned Parenthood to the deal, killing it all in its tracks.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/us...-congress.html

You people are funny:
Quote:
As Congress returned from a seven-week recess on Tuesday, Senate Democrats again stymied a $1.1 billion plan to fight the Zika virus, demanding that Republicans drop an effort to block Planned Parenthood from receiving money to combat the mosquito-borne disease

This is also the perfect time to address the ban on the confederate flag, let's make funding for Zika as complicated as possible.

Last edited by Goodnight; 09-07-2016 at 08:00 PM..

Old 09-07-2016, 07:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
LOL....such a crybaby. I fly mine high and proud everyday. Knowing the tears of *******s flow makes it oh so much sweeter! Think I will fly my Gadsden flag tomorrow as well right along with it.
I'm the crybaby, but you wanna fly the proud loser flag.

Lol...southerners.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:09 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,736,669 times
Quote:
Call them American ISIS then! They along with The Taliban destroyed historical art,statues,objects because they didn't like them.

^^^And you wonder why they look at the GOP as nothing more than a bunch of homophobic fundamentalist hillbillies.^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies