Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 05:46 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,270,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Oh no! Not Jeff Sessions!

Seriously? You're posting this kind of crap now?
Yeah, I am.

I'm not about to dismiss the Marion 3 case as some aberration. He's an Alabama Republican with a track record that's hostile to my people. I'm watching that snake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 07:25 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,651,374 times
It's a shame that the moderators permit the same race baiting posters to continually start their trolling threads.

Old 11-19-2016, 07:34 PM

36,671 posts, read 67,650,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
It's a shame that the moderators permit the same race baiting posters to continually start their trolling threads.
This is ridiculous and you are trying to stifle free speech with this post. No one forced you to respond.

The fact is, millions of us are no longer at ease in the country we were born in and we feel betrayed by people that have been lulled into submission by hateful rhetoric and now look at us as if we are their enemies.

So why don't you skip my threads. I promise I wont miss you.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:09 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,964,508 times
The best contingency plan would be to leave the country. Really, its the safest thing to do.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:16 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,606,507 times
Maybe find an attic to hide in, it worked for the Frank family 'til they got caught. Remember?

Old 11-19-2016, 09:37 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,759,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
This makes sense.

I have a entire life in 2 other countries( that I love) but I always considered the US to be home-Ive always been an American first regardless as to how integrated I became overseas. Ironically for a while I only kept my house here in case the crap hit the fan in Brazil, but now Im considering sending important items down there.

How things have changed.
Luckily there's no racism in Brazil .

Old 11-19-2016, 09:38 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,898,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
And no white majority yay! Why can't liberals go to latin America and leave America and it's demographics alone?

Old 11-19-2016, 09:45 PM

20,365 posts, read 19,980,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
His troubling staff and cabinet appointments really need to be considered.

His chief advisor, Steve Bannon, recently implied that there are too many Asian CEOs in Silicon
Valley.

https://www.cnet.com/news/trumps-che...s-being-asian/

Trump aide Steve Bannon really hates Asian CEOs | Fusion

https://www.engadget.com/2016/11/17/...ys-asian-ceos/

This means that he not only takes issue with poor immigrants, but also rich immigrants-what about rich minorities as a whole?

Are we the next to be blamed for the plight of Whites in the Rust Belt?

I work in a management position in SV and this has me thinking that perhaps we should at least think about ways to keep our families safe.
Build a bunker, stockpile, food, water, guns and ammo and become one of those hard core preppers because any educated voter (aka Democrat) knows the Trump voters are coming after you and what's yours.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:45 PM

36,671 posts, read 67,650,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Oh racism is everywhere, but usually people who have known racist tendencies, dont advise the president in official capacities.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,759,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, I am.

I'm not about to dismiss the Marion 3 case as some aberration. He's an Alabama Republican with a track record that's hostile to my people. I'm watching that snake.
Track record AGAINST "your" people? Are you seriously this ignorant? Donald V. Watkins, the Civil Rights attorney who was one of first Black students at the University of Alabama Law School talks glowingly of Sessions introducing himself, shaking his hand and inviting him to join the Young Republican Club back when he was one of only two Black students there. This is especially telling since the Democratic Party were also, for all intents and purposes, also the KKK at the time. He helped desegregate schools in Alabama. He not only prosecuted the leader of the Klan in Alabama & his son, but he pushed for the death penalty and got it. Then he followed up by filing & winning a civil suit against them which took seven millions dollars and their land, which bankrupted them & effectively ended any relevant Klan activity in the state of Alabama. He also sponsored legislation honoring Rosa Parks & was one of the few Republicans to support Eric Holder as AG. The man who dared cross the Democratic color line at the U of Alabama, ended the Klan in Alabama, desegregated schools in Alabama & has been a big supporter of people like Rosa Prks & Eric Holder is hostile to Blacks? We really must be living in the bizaaro world, where EVERYONE'S a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies