Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 10:24 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times

Advertisements

For Your Thanks Giving Dinner Will There Be Any Bad Blood With Family & Friends Over The Election.

Hell NO! Neither of the political hacks who ran are worth bad blood amongt friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2016, 11:25 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Fortunately, my wife and I will be dining with all conservative family and friends.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:02 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yeah, I think some Trump supporters may need it since he's backtracking on most of his campaign promises. Looking more moderate I hope....which is a good thing. Conservative radio was a mess today lol
Nah you wont see Trump supporters being wussies like the Libturds, take a deep breath and relax you lost, get used to it. It's all media twist, you should know that by now.

Old 11-24-2016, 12:42 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Nah you wont see Trump supporters being wussies like the Libturds, take a deep breath and relax you lost, get used to it. It's all media twist, you should know that by now.
Yes, they will tolerate any lie, and take it like a man. Oh, wait, they have been whining 8 years about Obama having lied to them.....

Old 11-24-2016, 01:10 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
We did have a liberal relative last Thanksgiving. We killed him with the carving knife. He is probably supporting knife control posthumously.

Old 11-24-2016, 01:17 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,943,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't need to worry about that because my family isn't stocked with IDIOTS that love to bring up contentious issues about politics at family gatherings when we're supposed to be enjoying ourselves and stuffing our faces with tons of fat and carbohydrates.
Exactly-I can't even imagine fighting over this crap on Thanksgiving. There is way too much food to eat, and beer/wine to drink.

Some of it may be discussed a little bit, maybe-but my family is respectful toward eachother (most of the time LOL).

Although to be honest-if my Mom (very upset about Trump winning) were spending Thanksgiving at her Sisters in Boston (all Trump voters) there may be some tension-but that's always the case between them LOL.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:11 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Exactly-I can't even imagine fighting over this crap on Thanksgiving. There is way too much food to eat, and beer/wine to drink.

Some of it may be discussed a little bit, maybe-but my family is respectful toward eachother (most of the time LOL).

Although to be honest-if my Mom (very upset about Trump winning) were spending Thanksgiving at her Sisters in Boston (all Trump voters) there may be some tension-but that's always the case between them LOL.
I'll never understand people that put politics over family and friends.

Washington could fall into the ocean before I'd lose a single friend or family member over Beltway crap. It ain't that serious.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:22 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, they will tolerate any lie, and take it like a man. Oh, wait, they have been whining 8 years about Obama having lied to them.....
Nah they complained but they didn't riot, cry, need safe places, need crayons,bubbles, play doh and stuffed animals LOL Liberals are making themselves look like idiots and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. The sheep followed their leader off the cliff just as I predicted. Bah, bah.

Old 11-24-2016, 11:05 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,937,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm reserving a safe cry space for family liberals with colors and coloring books, playdoh, and hot cocoa. After all, I'm highly considerate of the less fortunate.
What, no pony? Where is your sense of justice?

Old 11-24-2016, 11:30 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times
So my dumb ass family discussed politics and social issues after dinner. I identified the coming trainwreck and left to watch football. Sure enough, eventually there were angry people.

People that discuss politics and social issues whem they either don't know the views of the other people or know they hold differing views are idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies