Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 02:14 PM

325 posts, read 153,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I do agree with you for the most part; however, you ignored the flip side of the coin.
How about you also look into the destruction/war/and chaos that whites have indulge upon non-whites in our history?

I am personally a supporter to save the white race from extinction.

I think we need to talk about solutions.

The question to OP, and yourself is, what can be done to improve the chances of saving the white race from extinction?
Putin started a program in Russia where families who had more than 3 children were paid to do so. Its done wonders!

In Estonia, Paying Women To Have Babies Is Paying Off - WSJ --Estonia as well!
Vladimir Putin Offers to Pay Russian Mothers to Each Have Three Babies - Breitbart

NS Germany did something similar. I think a chunk of the reason a LOT of elitists opposed Trump is because their entire goal all along has make the situation in America and the industrial world so bad 1. You would not want to bring a child into the world and 2. You couldn't afford it because BOTH parents would be forced to work,it WAS working. Trump threatens to upend that if he can reverse job killing trade deals,regulations etc and also bring foreign companies here. So a lot of it is education and economics. Change the mindset of Americans that think kids=bad,careers=good also change this HORRIBLE white guilt mindset that its evil to have white babies and instead adopt a orphan from Africa or Asia etc. Me and my wife are doing our part that's for sure.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:29 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh, "brown" ain't a race. Brown skin people can be Black, white or even Asian.

Most Japanese people ARE "brown".
You kidding right? Japanese perhaps have the lightest skin. What's the point of all these skin color talk?

You know what they mean when they say "white", it is not about skin color, it is about race and culture.

when I was in asian countries, all these silly women use umbrella when they go out because they are so afraid of darker skin. Sheesh, they are still asians for crying out loud.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:02 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the dark enlightenment View Post
brown already prevails in many places on earth. Why not move to a brown land now and enjoy all the wonderful benefits brown societies have to offer?
lol

Old 12-28-2016, 03:07 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post

Skin color matters not. It's everything else.

People from different parts of the world are born different. In the video below, you can see that even newborn babies have distinct differences in behavior.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz2...s#.Ud3JE_msiSp

If all of the Japanese people died off and they were replaced by Nigerians, it wouldn't matter if the Nigerians learned Japanese and practiced Shinto, they wouldn't create the same society that Japanese people did. Japan would cease to exist without Japanese people.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:35 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,597 times
I favor incentivizing white births and expanding access to contraception and abortion in the third world.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:42 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
With modern industrualized countries like Germany and Japan having negative population growth, while middle eastern and African countries continue their population boom, it is inevitable.

My only qualm is: these booming regions are notorious for their poor humanitarian/civil rights policies, diversity tolerance, and even hygene.

Could we then say that the world is becoming less civilized?
We can see it happening. I'm wondering how many NY rapes Germany will have this year... after more than 1000 last year.

The entire premise of "progressivism" has become an exercise in regression.

BTW, every human that is, was and will be are a shade of brown.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:51 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,344,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
First off... I'm not "anti-white."

Are you actually reading what I read, or putting an opinion into what I said.

I mentioned nothing of racial superiority. Please show me where I mentioned it. where did I?

Guns, Germs, and Steel. WOW I've read the book already.
You seem to favor the browning of the world which is genetic annihilation for a group of people.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
I favor incentivizing white births and expanding access to contraception and abortion in the third world.
Germany pays German women to have kids. But, somehow Europeans think they are doing the world a favor by NOT having children.

Old 12-28-2016, 04:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
To be fair: the birthrate's dropping like a rock even in the 3rd word in 2016.

Old 12-28-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be fair: the birthrate's dropping like a rock even in the 3rd word in 2016.
India used to be about 6 kids per couple in the 1950s is now in the 3.0 range; South America is also low. Only Africa remains sky high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies