Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 06:54 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,714,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Lots of the women that are marching today weren't born yet when Bill Clinton was elected in 1992, or they were children.
All the more reason to study history.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:55 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
They'll look just as stupid as the women wearing them.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:55 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
What are you talking about Flnative?? The March is not about just his nasty talk several years ago, it is regarding women and parts. It's shutting down the insurance, the clinics, prenatal, pre existing, education, wages, the women's rights of their bodies, there is an agenda, bigger than locker room talk..

Old 01-21-2017, 06:56 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,714,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Are you that afraid of PINK? Who cares?
I love pink!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:58 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Why would you want to show support to a bunch of fools who are promoting a false narrative told to them by the DNC for political reasons?

I suggest you start with the first post to understand the thread better.

But in answer to your question...

It appear you think support for your life partner is dependent on their world view coinciding with yours.

Let me help you. A good partner supports their partner , it matters not if I agree or disagree with her. If my partner wanted to go to a Trump rally I would advise against it, I might even try to convince her not to. But when she makes her choice, I would of course support her, just as she would support me.

that is how us adults handle ourselves, we don't "tell" are wives what to think, we don't give or take permissions. WHy? Well it turns out that Women are in fact human beings in their own right.

They do not get their identity from men.

So why would I support a "bunch of fools" love my friend , respect and love.

as to a false narrative, sorry mate but that argument left the building last summer. You can keep selling it but nobody is buying.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:59 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,333,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
As we all know the pink pussyhat is the new anti Trump symbol to fight Trump on women's rights.

I saw a Facebook picture of one of my friends with his wife at a protest and he was wearing one of these pink hats .
To the women out there would you make your men wear a pink pussyhat?

To the men would you wear a pink ***** hat ?
Pink is a man's color.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:07 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So finally the staff sits Hillary down and tells her of their concerns. She kind of rolled her eyes and said, "Well then, somebody has to talk to him." And her staff is thinking "Um, yeah...YOU." She made it clear she wasn't going to be bothered, so a couple of people were set up to go speak to Bill about "perceptions" and watching what he said and did so as not to hurt her campaign. He turned right around and agreed to be on his best behavior, because, they said, despite their marital issues, Bill Clinton is Hillary's biggest fan. He thinks she hung the moon is how they phrased it. It was a peek into an interesting facet of their relationship.
Very interesting.

In my view, the first four sentences of this paragraph = yet another illustration of why Hillary should never be POTUS.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:08 PM

152 posts, read 134,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Locker room talk?
Being a sexist disgusting pig is not okay in any context.
So tired of people trying to sugar coat this and laugh this stuff off.
Sexist?

We have all heard Trump call male nasty and when he calls female nasty he gets called Sexist!

Isn't what you libs wants for him to treat broads equally? Well?

You libs are ****ed in the head.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:08 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,333,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
What are you talking about Flnative?? The March is not about just his nasty talk several years ago regarding women and parts. It's shutting down the insurance, the clinics, prenatal, pre existing, education, wages, the women's rights of their bodies, there is an agenda, bigger than locker room talk..
I am a trump voter ,a nationalist and right wing, but on social issues I am pro choice/ pro workers rights and environmentalist like alot of alt right people. I just hate how the left has hijacked these issues and the far left has taken over the Democrat party

Why does every environmental and pro choice/ pro worker person mean that you have to be grouped in with the whole black lives matter/anti white//pro islamic/ multicultural open border/ feminist/ globalist special interest groups that control the Democrat party?

These men hating hating feminists and celebrity idiots, black lives matters/ anti white radicals and riots, pro / islamic and multiculturalist , globalist open border types etc absolutely destroyed the democratic party nation wide.

This is the feminist/black/multiculturalist far left gift to the republican party

1-The Presidency

2-The Senate

3-The House

4-Majority of Governorships

5-Majority of State Legislatures

6-At least a generation of a conservative SCOTUS

Most right wing nationalist european groups are liberal on certain social issues like environmnetalism and choice but theyare anti -feminist/anti-multiculturalist (crime and terrorism) and against open border globalism

Old 01-21-2017, 07:09 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
"Women's March", but in reality it was a "we are mad because the candidate we wanted lost" march.

Exactly what are they protesting about? Trump has not done one single thing yet, he has been in office for one day. Protests are usually more effective when there is something specific they are actually protesting about, like a law.

It seems every group, from women groups, to Amnesty International, to Legalize It, to Free the Nipple, were out in force. Large crowds, but not difficult to get large crowds when the protests are being organized on a Saturday in cities that went for Hillary.
Just another misconception. When has there been this kind of historic march when any other republican won the presidency. The last protest of a republican president was Nixon because of the Vietnam war. In our current case this is more about the person than the party which you guys don't seem to understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies