Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2017, 07:50 PM

42,885 posts, read 26,485,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
She's as creditable as Linda Sansour.....bet you are not questioning her connection to this march or Hamas!
credible, not creditable. I've only seen the scary stories about Sarsour on the usual right wing websites, I am cynical about their claims but to be honest I don't care. Sarsour does not speak for me, but I support her right to speak, as you should.

And just to make you super duper mad, if there is ever a Muslim registry myself and a number of my friends are going to register, you know just because that's the kind of stuff nasty women do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 08:27 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,985,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
credible, not creditable. I've only seen the scary stories about Sarsour on the usual right wing websites, I am cynical about their claims but to be honest I don't care. Sarsour does not speak for me, but I support her right to speak, as you should.

And just to make you super duper mad, if there is ever a Muslim registry myself and a number of my friends are going to register, you know just because that's the kind of stuff nasty women do
We will just have to remember to make it a felony to do that. Thanks.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:28 PM

42,885 posts, read 26,485,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
We will just have to remember to make it a felony to do that. Thanks.
How would that work? If I sign up as being Muslim you can't prove I'm not geezus

Old 01-23-2017, 08:42 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,660,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemodeled View Post
I'm a woman and I voted Trump. I see no reason to go out and protest, none of his plans are hurting women.. our right to vote or equal pay. I don't understand the hysteria with these people. Also, the fact that celebrities are involved in the protest actually makes me even more against it, so no the celeb thing isn't changing my mind.
I'm black and I didn't vote. But even by November 1st, I was all on team Trump because of this. I was sick of random celebrities, news media, etc telling me that Trump is racist and hates black people based off clearly edited videos at his rallies.

All I'd see on my friends Facebook page and how Trump was this evil racist KKKperson. It took me all of 5 mins to YouTube those same clips and it's all just edited footage of making Trump look like an evil racist, when the situation on those videos was totally different than what those edited clips provided on Facebook.

It was right then and there that made me realize what was happening. And if it took me 5 mins to look up these clips on YouTube to find what really happened, just imagine how many others did the same thing I did and researched what Trump actually said and did before the left media edited footage to spin things. The media tried WAYYYY too hard to convince me this guy was evil. And that right there was enough for me to realize something was going on.

And that is why Trump won. But people can't open their eyes and realize what's in front of them.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:45 PM

88,885 posts, read 85,369,785 times
Quote:

I went looking for info on Sarsour, too, but I couldn't find anything outside the far right-wing sites, either, except an interview about her growing up in Brooklyn and then joining the Black Lives Matter movement.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:47 PM

25,682 posts, read 17,457,678 times
Quote:
...............And just to make you super duper mad, if there is ever a Muslim registry myself and a number of my friends are going to register, you know just because that's the kind of stuff nasty women do
Sooner of later (but maybe never) the Democratic proletariat will realize they have been duped. Suckered.

No one can force or even ask Muslims to register. And Trump knows that.
The Democratic Party leaders know it, too.
But they use the thought to frighten you so that you will never leave their protective fold. They, and they alone, can protect you from the evils of Trump The Terrible and his coming door-to-door search for undesirables.

War on Women!.. Muslim Registry!.... Loss of Healthcare!.... Taking Away Your Rights!.... Ant-Immigrant!... Racists!...
It's all nonsense propagated by the Leaders on The Left.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:50 PM

88,885 posts, read 85,369,785 times
Quote:

Lots of people will. I think it was the poster charolastra, who is Jewish, who said, "you come for one of us, you come for us all." We're not allowing that crap to happen the USA.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:50 PM

89,473 posts, read 45,163,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
You should take your own advice and volunteer instead of having internet meltdowns.
You think suggesting actually doing something useful and helpful like donating to a domestic violence shelter instead of selfishly wasting money on oneself to be in an unfocused and ineffective temper tantrum march is "having a meltdown?" I'll be sure to let the women and kids in dire need of help that you believe so. /SMH

Old 01-23-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Irony is delicious.
How is it ironic? What did the temper tantrum march accomplish besides increasing mega-corporations' (transportation, hotels, food/restaurants, etc.) profits?

Old 01-23-2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Oppression of Bangladeshi women started when Trump was elected? Where were you nasty women the last eight years besides turning a blind eye to all the problems you're whining about now?
That's exactly it. This was nothing more than yet another temper tantrum thrown because Hillary lost. And that fact is not lost on many. It'll yield more negative backlash, but that's their choice. /shrug
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies