Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2017, 02:46 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
next thing you know the leftists will have the number inflated to 50 million.
We do not need to inflate,,, that's not an issue the women have --- well. Kellyanne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 02:48 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
I think you need to google Clinton and read the list of sexual assaults he's involved in. He has threatened women over and aver again and he is a slimeball. When it was brought up at the debate Hillary looked right into the camera smiling and said that none of it ever happened. Just creepy.
No need for me to google the Clintons. I was fully grown when the Clinton affair happened, and I, like everyone else back then, learned a lot more about it all than we ever expected or wanted to know.

But that aside, what's your point?

Hillary didn't win! She's all done and dusted, kaput, finito, the end, dead in the water, sayonara, adios, farewell, so long, goodbye.

Are you living in an alternate universe where Hillary Clinton laid her hand on the family bible Friday while the Marine Band played Hail To The Chief?

We didn't elect Bill Clinton again. Nor his wife. The election is over. Time for you to quit re-playing it ovcer and over, like a stuck record, in your head. We all know about the past. This isn't the past today. All that was yesterday.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Why do people keep bringing up the Trumps in my thread as if I'm the president of the
trumps fan club. Try to stay on topic here please.

Here's what I did. I changed my registration from independent to republican so that I could vote in the primary. I wanted Trump in because I figured he was the most likely to beat Hillary. He's a long known celebrity, reality TV star, has weird hair and because of the on the bus locker talk people think he may have some sexual problem. I figure this would make it a slam dunk and the left would love him. I was right.
Bonified Trumpette!

Old 01-22-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
I think you need to google Clinton and read the list of sexual assaults he's involved in. He has threatened women over and aver again and he is a slimeball. When it was brought up at the debate Hillary looked right into the camera smiling and said that none of it ever happened. Just creepy.
I believe the present potus has as many allegations

Old 01-22-2017, 02:56 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,629,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No need for me to google the Clintons. I was fully grown when the Clinton affair happened, and I, like everyone else back then, learned a lot more about it all than we ever expected or wanted to know.

But that aside, what's your point?

Hillary didn't win! She's all done and dusted, kaput, finito, the end, dead in the water, sayonara, adios, farewell, so long, goodbye.

Are you living in an alternate universe where Hillary Clinton laid her hand on the family bible Friday while the Marine Band played Hail To The Chief?

We didn't elect Bill Clinton again. Nor his wife. The election is over. Time for you to quit re-playing it ovcer and over, like a stuck record, in your head. We all know about the past. This isn't the past today. All that was yesterday.
You seem to think there was just that one consensual affair when in actuality he is a predator. Not replaying it, you brought it up.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:00 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,629,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Bonified Trumpette!
Going by the name tinytrump who are you to throw stones?

Old 01-22-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
No I won't excuse you. You know nothing about me and I find your assumptions offensive. It is clear from your posts that there is a lot you don't know.
My sis is a RE broker 20 yrs and complained about having to pay bla bla, until hubby had a stroke and hospital bill was close to $1 million to include a $39,000 medivac flight. Sadly he did not make it.. Now she does not say anything ! Her co-pay about $ 4K - Not a peep. No complaints of ACA. Now not sure how she will get insurance , hope does not lose all her properties if something happens.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:13 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
5 million? I heard 1 million nationwide, but never heard 5.

No matter. If everyone of those 1 million represented 50 others, they would still be ignored.
Not every opinion counts, and America has already voted.

Besides, they never even said what they wanted......

Oh, yeah. There was that "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Trump has got to go" and "We will never give up" stuff. But that doesn't mean anything. We already knew they would never vote for Trump.
Estimates for Los Angeles alone were 750k, so you heard wrong.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:27 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
of course, it is also about women who are mad their queen Hillary Clinton didn't get elected when they thought she was entitled to the White House
Looking at them, they would be angry about something anyway. I consider them an embarrassment to female citizens of the US. If they had a life, they would be doing something worthwhile. I said to my husband, "Really, I don't think they need to worry about abortion, who would touch that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
>

Trump isn't pro-life.

I'll bet he gets a chance to prove that also.
Trump is pro-life. He'll get a chance to nominate a pro-life Supreme Court Justice which I am sure will be done. Trump explained more than once how he came to see the light when it came to taking the life of a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
5 million? I heard 1 million nationwide, but never heard 5.

No matter. If everyone of those 1 million represented 50 others, they would still be ignored.
Not every opinion counts, and America has already voted.

Besides, they never even said what they wanted......

Oh, yeah. There was that "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Trump has got to go" and "We will never give up" stuff. But that doesn't mean anything. We already knew they would never vote for Trump.
I totally ignored. I know all they do is whine about abortion. "Women's health issues"? Definition? Ending the life of a child. Yeah, I want nothing to do with that. I don't want to see them or hear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Really, my wife wasn't offended. She also voted for Trump without any of my consent.
As a female military veteran and the mother of an adult son with developmental disabilities, I voted for Trump.

We all know what a joke these women are that are still whining over it being "time" and Hillary getting kicked to the curb again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Nice try , but the smart money says the march was a huge success and greatly over delivered.

You are completely free to cry , whine and even make things up. We get it, you are angry to find out that your racist anti women buddies are just a minority group after all...

and speaking of celebrities..... well...

Lets just say you and your lot just voted for that Jaffa faced fool...
Only ones crying and making things up are the bitter liberals. Who are "racist anti women buddies" anyway? Trump scored a lot of votes coming from women, remember, he wasn't supposed to get the majority now was he. Most women are not focused on abortion or it being "time", but on our nation as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Actually that the latest pushback on Twitter to all these nut job feminists and it's accurate to boot!
I wish they would just crawl back under their rock. I hope most understand that this is a small minority of our women who are in general angry all the time because their lives suck due to who they are, not who is POTUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
These marchers are just Hillary fans who are mad.

We know that. They're going to be mad for 8 years.

What a waste of time.
I bet they were mad before. I still say they are women that are bitter about their lives and just looking for something to whine or fight about to blame someone else for what is the life they have made for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand that women were offended by "grab them by the *****".

I understand the context. I've said similar......When I was in jr high.

My wife was a life long (R). Even though I don't understand it she really liked George and still does.

She hopes Trump does right but simply could not vote for him.
Intelligent women realize the state of our nation, and voted accordingly. They did not let a statement of any kind here or there stand in the way of making an intelligent decision to vote for Trump. Hillary is liar, a cheat and a criminal, surely your wife couldn't vote for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
You know what?

No one cares about whether or not you are proud.

But since you decided YOUR opinion was of great value (this is the Facebook effect....I assume you are a nobody like most people), please inform us...

Were you proud of Mr. Trump's comments about women?

Are you proud of his outright lies?

Are you proud of his mocking of the disabled?

Are you proud of his love of Putin?

Please tell us. Your opinion is obviously very important. Your Facebook friends think so.
As a female veteran and mother of an adult son with developmental disabilities, I voted for Trump. No person with a conscience or sense of fairness could have voted for Hillary Clinton. Any woman that voted for her........... Hillary lies were worse. Trump did not mock someone because of their disability. I am glad that Trump has established a good relationship with Putin since it will take an alliance with other world leaders to defeat ISIS, and the Cold War with Russia is over. An intelligent person would have figured out that the whole Putin/Russia thing was a smokescreen for the sins and crimes of Hillary Clinton. Thank God, they didn't start a war over it to divert attention!

Women have come so far in our country, yet this current behavior is setting them back. Voting for Hillary, the crook, because it was "time". Voting for a candidate that supports pulling a baby into the birth canal even in the 9th month and ending its life........... "You've come a long way baby" and it isn't pretty.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Going by the name tinytrump who are you to throw stones?
My son, who passed in '07 gave me my name with our first PC, long before trump was a thing but a realtor like yourself . No connection. So , ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies