Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2017, 02:26 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, if continuous negativity is a bad thing, Mr. Trump must have a lot of restless evenings...
Well Obama did. I guess most Presidents do since they all are driven to "fix" the problems that swept them into office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 02:28 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,629,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is sad if a person can't see reality and fiction as two different things.

Just to explain....Madonna spoke as a private person and not in the role as singer or as an actress which she not is as far as I'm aware other then at some point she was taped in the role as a reality "star". She did speak as a 'celebrity" and a huge fool and dumb person but she is responsible and liable for the words she used.

When the White House is blown up in a movie that is fiction!

I can see that the poster of this original post as well as many snow flakes need to realize that;

say it, forget it (if there are no witnesses)
write it, regret it

and if you say it on TV and read it from a piece of paper and say these are your thoughts then it count for real!

I will enjoy to see how the FBI will investigate and actually hope she will be put on a list of suspicious people!

Btw England may see her as a dangerous person and may not allow her to enter in the future! That will be too bad as I rather see her leave the country! She is everything except a role model!
She was up there on a raised platform of some kind with a microphone as a private person? Can you ever speak as a private person once you have that kind of fame.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:29 PM

10,235 posts, read 6,326,286 times
For all those women who came forward accusing Trump of sexual misconduct, I can assure you there are probably hundreds more who never came forward. Think about how many women crossed paths with Trump in NYC over decades?

I had mine as a young, working woman in Manhattan on her lunch break. "I am Donald Trump and can give you a personal tour of my building". No thanks, I have to get back to work. Started walking away. "WAIT" Followed me. "I can call your boss and tell him you will late." "When I tell him who I AM, he will be fine with it". No, go away. I don't want a personal tour. Stop following me. "Waaaaiiiittt". This stalking happened the entire stretch from 6th Ave. to 5th Ave. until I RAN across the avenue to escape him. This was 40 years ago and I can remember every word he said to me. I was one of the lucky ones in a wide open public space and was able to escape him.

BTW, one other thing he said to my face was, "No Spics will ever be living in any of my building". Think it is only ILLEGAL MEXICANS?" For those of you who do not know the NYC racial slang, a **** is a derogatory term for Puerto Ricans, who cannot be ILLEGALS. They are US CITIZENS by birth. Yes, I believe everything that has been said about The Donald and don't need lying MEDIA to cloud my thinking.

I know some of you will say that this is just some Internet Story, but I can assure you that my husband, my children, and friends, believe what I told them YEARS before Trump ever ran for the Presidency.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
For all those women who came forward accusing Trump of sexual misconduct, I can assure you there are probably hundreds more who never came forward. Think about how many women crossed paths with Trump in NYC over decades?

I had mine as a young, working woman in Manhattan on her lunch break. "I am Donald Trump and can give you a personal tour of my building". No thanks, I have to get back to work. Started walking away. "WAIT" Followed me. "I can call your boss and tell him you will late." "When I tell him who I AM, he will be fine with it". No, go away. I don't want a personal tour. Stop following me. "Waaaaiiiittt". This stalking happened the entire stretch from 6th Ave. to 5th Ave. until I RAN across the avenue to escape him. This was 40 years ago and I can remember every word he said to me. I was one of the lucky ones in a wide open public space and was able to escape him.

BTW, one other thing he said to my face was, "No Spics will ever be living in any of my building". Think it is only ILLEGAL MEXICANS?" For those of you who do not know the NYC racial slang, a **** is a derogatory term for Puerto Ricans, who cannot be ILLEGALS. They are US CITIZENS by birth. Yes, I believe everything that has been said about The Donald and don't need lying MEDIA to cloud my thinking.

I know some of you will say that this is just some Internet Story, but I can assure you that my husband, my children, and friends, believe what I told them YEARS before Trump ever ran for the Presidency.
Well he's 70 and has probably slowed down and won't be chasing anyone anymore. I still hate Madonna.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:37 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
Well he's 70 and has probably slowed down and won't be chasing anyone anymore.
Well that's comforting.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:40 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
For one thing Madonna offered sexual favors to people if they vote Hillary. So she's a *****. And the talk about wanting to burn the white house down. Really? Please don't follow any protest she's leading because it makes women look bad. Not only that, quit listening to celebrities. They prove over and over again that they aren't our smartest people. The smartest things they ever say are usually written by someone else and handed to them in a movie script or song lyrics. Most of these people are dumb dumbs. And quit dying your hair weird colors because its probably why you don't have a job and have time to attend these destructive protests.
Well she us a very sucessful millionaire with her own brand - most definetly - how's it go?? Can't touch this you can hate her, it's ok she not my favorite , and really not a Hollywood follower, but the Woman's March... 100% behind it. ! I'm not going backwards after 40+years!!'

Old 01-22-2017, 02:43 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
of course, it is also about women who are mad their queen Hillary Clinton didn't get elected when they thought she was entitled to the White House
Glad you put also,, but minor reason .

Old 01-22-2017, 02:44 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,536,155 times
Thanks, boots, for the thread. This march certainly did not represent me. And I hope Madonna makes the no-fly list.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:45 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,348,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Ditto.

This is, what, the sixth time you've trotted out that gem in the last twenty-four hours? Get a new line. This one shows a stunning lack of creativity.
He didn't create it either..........that would take a brain.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseifyoupls View Post
Thanks, boots, for the thread. This march certainly did not represent me. And I hope Madonna makes the no-fly list.
Give her a one way ticket to somewhere else first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies