Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2017, 06:08 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Geeeeeees. I get it. Everyone who has a funny sounding foriegn name and religion is trying to kill me for my freedoms. I'm going to hide under my bed and make sure I vote Republican every election cycle. Every time there is an attack I need to be reminded of this until I tow the right wing line. Yellow scare (vietnam) red scare (cold war) and now the brown scare (Islam). Dumb it all down for the Murica Crowd. I like to take a more intellectual approach. If country A invades and steals resources (oil) from country B, there is a good chance that citizens from country B may use terrorism against A. Dehumanizing your enemy through propaganda (religion ) is old hat.
I have a proposition for you and your type. We'll set up a fund and work out all the travel docs, and send you to Raqqa for one week.
If you survive, you will get $1M tax-free. Whether you survive or not, there will be another "traveler" a week behind you, and so on.

You would never take that opportunity because like all Lefties, you know better, yet cling to your disproven view of the religion of peace.

Fortunately you aren't in charge and will now see a correction in our national policy. We will witness how the Brits and EU Countries crack down on these primative creatures among them.

Hugs and candles on the sidewalk ain't working!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 07:26 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
U cannot argue with radicalized liberal leftists. They are always trying to deflect from the facts. It's appalling that one cannot convince them that radical Islamic terrorism is the most prevalent form of terrorism today. They simply refuse to believe it. It's truly bewildering.
Because like Obama - they don't understand that radical Islamic Terrorism is not condemning all Muslims - it's just calling out the group for what it is.

The majority of Muslims that live in the US are good - but you also have Muslims - mostly refugees that still hold true to the ideas they were subjected too for all these years in their former countries.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:36 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
The attacker is known but his name isn't being released yet because they are still investigating possible links to others and organisations etc. He is British and was known already for violent extremism some time ago but wasn't currently on the radar (so thought to be low risk? Not sure what it means that he was known but not currently on the radar).

How quickly do they need to respond to please you? As its happening before anything is known?

Nothing wrong with what the London Mayor said last year, he was saying that the police and security services need to be well prepared and trained for attacks and people need to be aware that its possible they will happen.

Remember that terrorism isn't something new. London, and Britain in general, has been used to terrorism since the '70s when it was the IRA (who the US did not condemn but many Americans actually supported financially) and it was a hell of a lot more common than Islamic terrorism is today. I grew up hearing the news of bomb attacks several times a year every year, it was normal then, more normal than now.
I'll disagree with you that it was more normal then - than it is now. I also grew up listening to the bomb attacks by the IRA - but the news at that time was a completely different beast as was society. Thing were out in the open - being reported on by mostly responsible journalists - today many of these terrorist attacks are being called something else and not identified as such due to the liberalism that exists in the world today. Reporters don't report on it - gov't quell any news of it - because we don't want liberal Joe Blow to think we're racist. Society has more touchy feeling - feel good - we can change them attitudes.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:40 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
They wanted the crazies in their country, they let them practice their own law, and elect a muslim Mayor. What a huge surprise this is!!

Old 03-23-2017, 07:52 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler15 View Post
What I see in that photo is a young girl who looks horrified, terrified and is sending an emergency text to a loved one.
you see 'horror' and 'terror' in an expressionless face?

how very unusual

Old 03-23-2017, 08:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Multiculturalism enabled this situation. Multiculturalism imported the radicals from incompatible cultures to live in impenetrable enclaves within London. Liberals created this petri dish of terror. Now let's hear your response.
My response is: no they didn't.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:27 AM

3,770 posts, read 6,746,293 times
These terror attacks have a silver lining. They have uncovered my psychic abilities. Each and every time I have learned of them, shortly after they happen, I have somehow known they were done by muslims. It's amazing, because the facts of the cases were not exposed in the media yet. Perhaps I could work with law enforcement to help them crack some cases.

Old 03-23-2017, 08:27 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
...and in Belgium, they just stopped another one from happening.

Quote:
Belgian police arrested a man on Thursday after he tried to drive into a crowd at high-speed in a shopping area in the port city of Antwerp, a police chief said.

The man was of north African origin and used a car with French registration plates, Antwerp police chief Serge Muyters said.

The incident came a day after an attack on the British parliament killed three people plus the attacker, as well as after the first anniversary of the Brussels attacks in which 32 people died.

"A vehicle with French plates has tried to drive at high speed into the Meir (shopping street). A man in camouflage was taken away," Muyters told a news conference.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/belgian-po...140457970.html

Old 03-23-2017, 08:31 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
These terror attacks have a silver lining. They have uncovered my psychic abilities. Each and every time I have learned of them, shortly after they happen, I have somehow known they were done by muslims. It's amazing, because the facts of the cases were not exposed in the media yet. Perhaps I could work with law enforcement to help them crack some cases.
Hahahaha. CALL MISS CLEO FOR YOUR FREE READIN'!

Old 03-23-2017, 08:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
seems like not everyone is troubled by this..
What do you mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies