Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 12:08 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,122,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Who cares? Regardless of their party, I want a president that isnt the puppet of a foreign govt.

Isnt that what you want?

Lately we cant be sure of Trump supporters' loyalties anymore.
I didn't hear that from you or anyone else regarding Clinton's ties and ACTUAL payments from foreign governments. She was an actual puppet and even had dealing with Russia and actually compromised national security.
The fact that democrats want investigation and transparency NOW is comical political theater.

I support the special investigator, lets get to the bottom of it. All of this speculation is non-sense.
Mueller seems to be a good guy who answers to no one. Let keep him on to investigate the Clinton files as well. Put this chapter to rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 12:10 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
You realize you just made a death threat against the sitting vp? You better hope nothing happens to him. Well i guess no matter what you should be hearing from the secret service.
REALLY? Pretty sure the comment does not constitute a death threat

Old 05-18-2017, 12:13 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Mike Flynn's activity was well known to Mike Flynn, WHO HEADED THE TRANSITION TEAM! Flynn told them he was being investigated but they hired him anyway?

Then he pretended to be shocked by the revelations about Flynns ties to foreign countries?

Sorry that doesnt pass the smell test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
You nailed it! I wouldn't trust the character of anyone low-life enough to want to be part of Agent Trump's/President Pinocchio's administration, anyway!

So let me try to wrap my head around this nonsense. What both of you are saying is that you want Ryan to be our President?

..or will you then call for him to be impeached as well?

At what point will you be satisfied?

I'd really appreciate you never-Trumpers to actually lay out what you want concisely rather than whining about what you hate, hourly. How about just posting a list of short demands?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:18 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
My guess is Trump will step down way before all this plays out. Really he does not need this and I think the goal all along was winning the election. That is why he keeps bringing it up all the time. That was the high point for him.
If he resigned soon, would it be less tarnish to his Trump brand - all his businesses? He's probably thinking about that now.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:19 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So let me try to wrap my head around this nonsense. What both of you are saying is that you want Ryan to be our President?

..or will you then call for him to be impeached as well?

At what point will you be satisfied?

I would be perfectly happy with a special election, that does not allow Hillary or anyone with any ties to Trump or Clinton, or under investigation for ANYTHING, to run.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:23 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I would be perfectly happy with a special election, that does not allow Hillary or anyone with any ties to Trump or Clinton, or under investigation for ANYTHING, to run.
Keep dreaming in your liberal fantasy land. There won't be another election until Nov. 2020

Old 05-18-2017, 12:23 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
So if the Left Impeaches Trump then Pence then Paul Ryan then Orrin Hatch how many more people in the line of succession will need to go down before they get to Hillary? or in a Liberals wet dream Obama ??

This is ridiculous.
Nobody thinks HRC is going to be president.

Everyone knows that if Trump goes, one of the Rs will replace him. Whether it's Pence, Ryan, or Hatch remains to be seen.

I figure Pence.

But, if he was implicated, we'd get Ryan. And, if Ryan was, Hatch. I find it VERY hard to believe that Hatch would be implicated in anything. He's kept a low profile all this time.

So, there you go... what most liberals I've spoken to think.

I believe we all ought to wait and see what is uncovered, really.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:25 PM

589 posts, read 381,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Keep dreaming in your liberal fantasy land. There won't be another election until Nov. 2020
Lest us forget who we're dealing with here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk

Old 05-18-2017, 12:26 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
You realize you just made a death threat against the sitting vp? You better hope nothing happens to him. Well i guess no matter what you should be hearing from the secret service.
Umm.... that wasn't a death threat.

How'd you make that connection?

While I don't agree with wishing ill on another person's health, I know that doing so isn't a threat.

Unless you also practice voodoo, or something similar.

Which is pretty unlikely.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:29 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Pence is above reproach, but before we attempt to remove him, do you want to see what happens with Trump first!! So far there are ZERO charges of anything impeachable.
charges yes, but charges take a while to put together. I lived through Clinton, that was nothing and went on forever. I agree his actions were shameful but not even close to the crimes we are seeing with Trump.

But forget impeaching Trump, he is simply a terrible leader, it would be better for the nation if he just stepped aside and Pence took over, but with oversight and an understanding he keeps his religion out of the office.

The truth is the left and the right have vastly more in common than many care to admit. If you guys had picked a normal grown up man you would have heard nothing from me. Nothing at all. I have almost zero political posts before Trump showed up and you guys looked like you might pick him. Hell i voted for Bush first time around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies