Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 05:50 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
You could say a lot of religions are anti-woman if you read the texts. Look at certain Jewish and Christian groups where women are expected to have baby after baby and that's their entire purpose. How about Mormon sects who marry off young teenage girls to old men?

Plenty of "Christian" men beat their wives every night in this country.
The Quiverfull Movement comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 05:54 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Women/Feminists are huge supporters/defenders of Islam. But why? If anything they should be fervently against it at all levels. Yet instead they love to go after cisgendered straight western men and talk about all the "evils" they do. Yet for women whatever "evils" they complain the aforementioned do would be a million times worse under Islamic control. I really doubt these women would enjoy being a part of a harem or brutally gang-raped multiple times by men that couldn't care less how they feel about it and a governing body that fully supports it. Yet that is exactly what they are asking for by accepting Islam in any way shape or form.

As a mother with a daughter I vehemently despise everything Islam is, I despise the pedophilic man that created it, those that followed him, and those that follow it, promote it and defend it. I really think any woman that does defend it should be forced to spend a few months living in Saudi Arabia and see just what it would be like if a European Islamic Caliphate were to ever come to pass. In America we get made fun of for having gun-toting rednecks but seeing what is happening in Europe makes me glad we have them.
I wonder that too.

Are these women so arrogant that they think the tide won't turn and we won't be fighting this here in America.
Sweden is having this problem
Sweden women are getting gang raped by these type of people.
The Swedish men are getting threatened if they go to the authorities on behalf of their women.

I will pitch in some money to send these American women over to these countries that abuse women and girls to let them get a taste of it first hand.

This behavior to Somolian women and girls is happening in the state I live in.
So, we get to see this crap. And use our resources, tax money, police, legal system to try to combat it. And stay ahead of it.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:58 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,256 times
Stockholm syndrome. This is how they are groomed since birth. They have tv shows about how to cover domestic violence scars with makeup & permitted thickness of the stick your husband can use to beat you. These are results of generations of oppressed women. They see western women as sinners with no character, who are bound for hell because of your clothes & lifestyle. You cant argue with someone who has this type of mentality.

Even after moving to the west they cant breakout of this mindset because they see westerners as demons & reject your way of life. But they have no problem using your freebies because they are giving the sinners once in a lifetime opportunity to wash away some of your sins by giving them welfare, free healthcare. Dont ask them to be grateful to you as they are doing you a favor. This is the main reason the liberals are failing to impress them with good behavior. These are bullies who expect nothing but good behavior so your complete submission is expected & demanded.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:07 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I wonder that too.

Are these women so arrogant that they think the tide won't turn and we won't be fighting this here in America.
The Swedish men are getting threatened if they go to the authorities on behalf of their women.

I will pitch in some money to send these American women over to these countries that abuse women and girls to let them get a taste of it first hand.

So, we get to see this crap. And use our resources, tax money, police, legal system to try to combat it. And stay ahead of it.
You hear a lot about the rapes but what you don't hear a lot about is that a lot of European women are having consensual sex with the refugees. Part of women's tolerance for Islam is a short sighted desire to appear tolerant, part is a desire to continue to erode the influence of Christianity and "white male patriarchy" on western culture but another part of it really is a sexual desire for the refugees on the part of western women due to the successful emasculation of their own men.(Swedish men sit down to pee! What woman respects a man like that?) We've all seen the picture of the young German teenage girls with the "Welcome Refugees" sign and the lustful look in their eyes. They are showing us their motivations even if they are not telling us of them.

Europe is literally being cuckolded. lol

Old 06-08-2017, 06:14 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
You could say a lot of religions are anti-woman if you read the texts. Look at certain Jewish and Christian groups where women are expected to have baby after baby and that's their entire purpose. How about Mormon sects who marry off young teenage girls to old men?

Plenty of "Christian" men beat their wives every night in this country.
Two wrongs don't make a right and many of your facts are askew. Jewish marriages are by far the least likely to encounter spousal abuse. They outshine atheists and Christians by quite a bit in this regard. The Christian groups who are expected to be baby factories are rare and the birth rate among Christians in the USA isn't much different from non-religious folks. (BTW, I hope you're not bashing motherhood!) The "Mormon sects" engaging in polygamy and marrying off teenage girls are extremely tiny excommunicated cast-offs from the actual Mormon religion. There are about 16 million members in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in which polygamy or forced non-consensual marriage would be excommunicatable offenses. Along with being kicked out of their religion, you can expect to be reported to the authorities if you were doing anything illegal. The culty little polygamous cast-off all together number just a few thousand and are as representative of Mormonism as the Westboro Baptist Church is of what being a Baptist is. Ultimately, you're talking about the extremely rare exceptions in the USA and western culture.

If a man beats his wife in the USA, he's breaking the law. Muslim culture is inconsistent on the matter. Some do condemn it. Unfortunately, there are many predominantly Muslim countries where beating your wife isn't just legal, it's culturally acceptable. Muslims world-wide are just a lot more likely to beat all four of their wives.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:15 AM

27,580 posts, read 28,687,607 times
Quote:
Women/Feminists are huge supporters/defenders of Islam. But why?
In most religions, it is considered to be a noble ideal for a woman to submit to a man and serve him. For a woman, her man is her God.

In modern times, most people don't think this way. But it is what it is. Religion is harsh. You can't shake off history and tradition so easily.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:26 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times
Quote:
I wonder that too.

Please - try have a real conversation with the affected groups if you want to enlighten yourself.

Firstly, what feminists defend a religion (any religion's) poor treatment of women ? None that I know do this and I would point out that most religions worldwide display massive bias towards women.

Secondly, in the religion you are criticizing there is NO questioning of practice allowed. This means if you are told to do something or act a certain way you do it without hesitation. YOU have no choice. If you grow up this way for many years it is only natural to defend the practice as part of your culture when you move abroad into a strange/new environment.

We probably feel similar about treatment of women but I don't think the problem is the women themselves or feminists. It is simply that we in the US consider many of these practices backwards cultural/religious rituals. There is a difference between tolerance and acceptance and no one in the US is "accepting" them.

Don't worry they are not going to take over. The US is simply too big and too open for any of that to become widespread here - I know this because I see the kids of these immigrants and they are just like any other kids.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:34 AM

30,387 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Women/Feminists are huge supporters/defenders of Islam. But why? If anything they should be fervently against it at all levels. Yet instead they love to go after cisgendered straight western men and talk about all the "evils" they do. Yet for women whatever "evils" they complain the aforementioned do would be a million times worse under Islamic control. I really doubt these women would enjoy being a part of a harem or brutally gang-raped multiple times by men that couldn't care less how they feel about it and a governing body that fully supports it. Yet that is exactly what they are asking for by accepting Islam in any way shape or form.

As a mother with a daughter I vehemently despise everything Islam is, I despise the pedophilic man that created it, those that followed him, and those that follow it, promote it and defend it. I really think any woman that does defend it should be forced to spend a few months living in Saudi Arabia and see just what it would be like if a European Islamic Caliphate were to ever come to pass. In America we get made fun of for having gun-toting rednecks but seeing what is happening in Europe makes me glad we have them.
Many Women enjoy being dominated by men...Islam supports that.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:38 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
I wonder that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
You hear a lot about the rapes but what you don't hear a lot about is that a lot of European women are having consensual sex with the refugees. Part of women's tolerance for Islam is a short sighted desire to appear tolerant, part is a desire to continue to erode the influence of Christianity and "white male patriarchy" on western culture but another part of it really is a sexual desire for the refugees on the part of western women due to the successful emasculation of their own men.(Swedish men sit down to pee! What woman respects a man like that?) We've all seen the picture of the young German teenage girls with the "Welcome Refugees" sign and the lustful look in their eyes. They are showing us their motivations even if they are not telling us of them.

Europe is literally being cuckolded. lol

That is some good info I wasn't aware of

Old 06-08-2017, 06:39 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,376,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
The Koran is pretty damn explicit on a woman's place.
More so than the Bible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies