Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 07:54 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times

Advertisements

You trumpsters haven't got much to crow about. This man-child is an embarrassment to the country. Not to mention that he has the nuclear codes. He has shown he has no restraint and gets his egg shell ego hurt too easily. A good reason to worry.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 08:28 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Some of you folks must base everything upon who is in the White House. Like it affects your personal identification or something.

Donald Trump is President. Who did you think you were getting? I'm pretty sure he's exactly the guy we all knew he would be.

How creepy would it be if he completely changed his personality and became this politically correct wimp without an opinion on anything?

He's obviously a man who is not afraid to be himself and doesn't care what the opposition thinks.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:53 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Some of you folks must base everything upon who is in the White House. Like it affects your personal identification or something.

Donald Trump is President. Who did you think you were getting? I'm pretty sure he's exactly the guy we all knew he would be.

How creepy would it be if he completely changed his personality and became this politically correct wimp without an opinion on anything?

He's obviously a man who is not afraid to be himself and doesn't care what the opposition thinks.
I'd take a P.C. wimp over a corrupt fascist lying bullying ******* any day of the week, twice on Sundays.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:35 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

Some things he supports I agree with but some things I don't . I can tell you it does affect my friends life because of the fact that he has stage 4 cancer and has been told it can't be cured only kept in check with chemo. MARIJUANA is a alternative medicine that can potentially cure him, and Trump decided to nominate a attorney general who wants to reverse the trend toward legal marijuana .

Trump has turned out to just support old school GOP policies in many regards and I am not happy with that, it is what drove me away from the GOP in the first place. Then he also still gets involved in Syria when many of us hoped he would get us out. He supports police confiscation of property and money without convictions, and reverse normalized relations with Cuba when we do business with similar governments such as Vietnam, China, Arabia and such.

He also has to learn to take the high road against his opposition , you can engage your opponent without tweeting back rants constantly.

Like I said the only reason I voted for him was because he was a outsider and Clinton had already proved herself as corrupt , I voted against her, not for him so much.

The fact is with all of them (politicians) it usually about "follow the money". The opposition against legal marijuana is not about wellness (just like the global warming debate), it is about money interests, and many wind up suffering because.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:05 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
As it stands now, I would vote for Trump again. Liberals on this forum have been clamoring for impeachment since before Trump was even inaugurated. They have also spent the past six months hand wringing over tweets and our "standing in the world" and screaming about Russia. Apparently we've moving back to looking for a "dignified" president again, instead of the knuckle-dragging barbarian currently occupying the WH.

I listened to "dignified" for 8 years. The soaring rhetoric. The Havard-educated word-salad of wonderful sound bites. The promises ending with the word "period" and the denials that included the word "smidgen" and the lines-crossed that were red. It ended up all being a lovely-sounding, dignified, toxic stew of weakness, lies, deceits, harmful political correctness, opportunistic divisiveness, and blind partisanship. I'll take the knuckle dragger any day of the week. Any week of the month. Any month of the year.

I don't care about Trump personally. He's not going to be inviting me over for dinner any time soon. I don't give one damn what he is like on a personal level. I voted for Trump because the issues he spoke to during the campaign were MY issues. His proposed solutions were proposals I could buy into. And I have watched him over the past six months working towards keeping many of those promises. He hasn't forgotten those promises. That means a lot. It means MORE than a lot. It means everything.

So keep your dignified, smooth talking, smooth lying mouth pieces. Right now, Trump continues to have my full support.
He may not have forgotten those promises; but he certainly isn't following through on any of them....

Old 07-01-2017, 04:57 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
He may not have forgotten those promises; but he certainly isn't following through on any of them....
At the very least, no hurry for it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies