Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 07:22 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,746,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Maybe I am missing something. It seems that if you do not get every penny you think is coming to you then you are a slave. Very depressibng philosophy if you ask me. Obviously you are not a Christian . That goes without saying
I am not talking about me, I am talking about the entire (virtually) human race having the majority of all of the wealth that they produce plundered from them by parasitic Central Banking Families.

The scams of fiat currency, partial reserve banking, and usury are the chains of bondage that the entire modern world wears. We are all slaves to the Chosen Families and the ancient scams that they run.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2017, 07:25 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,801,626 times
I'll lay 2:1 odds that Trump wins the popular vote in 2020.

I won't be voting for him as I'll be voting for the best person who will have an (L) behind the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
I am not talking about me, I am talking about the entire (virtually) human race having the majority of all of the wealth that they produce plundered from them by parasitic Central Banking Families.

The scams of fiat currency, partial reserve banking, and usury are the chains of bondage that the entire modern world wears. We are all slaves to the Chosen Families and the ancient scams that they run.
...and you just made the best case for everyone else voting for the Libertarians.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Yes but Jesus also said give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar when it comes to taxes.
And I guess Jesus was in favor of usury and involuntary slavery too...

Old 06-29-2017, 07:27 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,101,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
No more of an embarrassment than all of the *alleged* mature adults whining, crying, and having to have a safe place,
crayons, tranquilizers and days off because President Trump became President Trump.

OP, I bet those same 12 year olds you mention would also be grounded for all the whining about something they cannot change......
Per your analogy, you should know that every country has people who whine about stupid things. However, not every country appoints one to be head of state.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I'll lay 2:1 odds that Trump wins the popular vote in 2020.

I won't be voting for him as I'll be voting for the best person who will have an (L) behind the name.

...and you just made the best case for everyone else voting for the Libertarians.
Especially if they put up another kook like Bernie the Red

Old 06-29-2017, 07:30 PM

78,546 posts, read 60,737,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbig View Post
so true. It`s very embarrassing and hopefully, he won`t hesitate a bigger violent act in our soil.
lol.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:30 PM

14,704 posts, read 14,677,787 times
Well I will be voting for someone else as well. Lets hope he's primaried and enough Republicans refuse to give him another nomination that we have at least two halfway sensible people to choose from next time around.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:31 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,039,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I will be voting Trump AGAIN!!!!!!
Shocked I am!!

Old 06-29-2017, 07:33 PM

5,796 posts, read 5,118,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCartpath View Post
I don't know the person's name. I don't know the party affiliation (or lack of it). I don't know the person's race or gender. I WILL vote for someone who will bring dignity back to the office of President of the United States. It's embarrassing to have a President whose behavior would get most 12 year old kid's phones taken away from them...
At this rate, I hope trump isn't planning on running because he will lose bigly. A one term president if he's lucky to survive his 4 years without getting impeached.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:37 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,395,866 times
Quote:
Yes but Jesus also said give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar when it comes to taxes.
Good thing I'm not a statist or a Christian then.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies